Page 350 of 513 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'm still blown away by this new PC I have. Especially just how well it runs games. As long as the computer is working like it's supposed to and not playing up. XD
    Oh yeah, I know that feeling. No more lag, muddy textures, long load times, missing objects, it actually feels like a whole new game. And you even do better now that lag and such isn't holding you back in terms of aiming and quick reaction to enemy attacks!

Although for me, all I needed was a GPU upgrade. I almost got a whole new computer and that would have been overkill.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh yeah, I know that feeling. No more lag, muddy textures, long load times, missing objects, it actually feels like a whole new game. And you even do better now that lag and such isn't holding you back in terms of aiming and quick reaction to enemy attacks!

Although for me, all I needed was a GPU upgrade. I almost got a whole new computer and that would have been overkill.
    My new keyboard is really odd though. That and some reason the mouse doesn't always work. It just takes some getting used to other than that. I personally have NEVER had my own PC. My parents did, but that was just for daily use for the family in the 2000s. Now I've got my own "gaming computer." It's great! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    My new keyboard is really odd though. That and some reason the mouse doesn't always work. It just takes some getting used to other than that. I personally have NEVER had my own PC. My parents did, but that was just for daily use for the family in the 2000s. Now I've got my own "gaming computer." It's great! :D
    For me, I love Logitech for keyboards, mice, and stuff like that. They may not be as fancy with the lights and gizmos that other brands of computer devices have, but they just WORK. For many many years in fact. I'll take that reliability over having a keyboard that has more colored lights than a nightclub. XD

As for me, I've had bad experiences with Razer. One of their keyboards even caused blue screens of death! I never knew that was possible, but my guess is the firmware or drivers were so disruptive and screwy that the whole system got messed up. Meanwhile it would lock up in the middle of typing or playing a game and it would keep pressing the last button I pushed and nothing else would work, resulting in a lot of eeeeeeeees or wwwwwwws if I was typing, or just plain being unable to control myself in a game and walk off cliffs and right into other hazards uncontrollably. That thing was a nightmare.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I think the wireless mouse I have is a Logitech. Good stuff.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I typically go with Logitech. Might have to order one cause both of the mice I bought with this computer and came with it. The left click fails to work sometimes.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Man, that sure was quick. I also had a Razer wireless mouse that had plenty of issues with it as well. Still, the problems with that weren't as severe as the keyboard.

For the keyboard, I have a Logitech G110 and for the mouse, I have a wired Logitech G500. Both of them have been pretty reliable.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Meanwhile both my laptops are crashing trying to run Uno. XD
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Meanwhile both my laptops are crashing trying to run Uno. XD
    And this is why machines will never rule the world. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I managed to get it to work for like two games but then every time I opened a new game it'd crash almost immediately.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

That and me and my luck with technology. My presence alone will shock them to the core. :)
    @Noblejanobii I remember I bought that for some of you. Too bad we can't all play it.

The time is upon us...