Page 398 of 513 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5121
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, where have you been? It's been years since you were last here!

I'll be honest, I didn't think we'd see you again.
    i went on vacation but when I got back from my vacation i forgot my password to log into my account here :(

I was almost about to create a new account back in September 2018 as a temporary account until I could reset my password but then I knew that would be against the rules of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey welcome back man! Hope you've been doing well! Glad to see ya back!
    Thanks, i have been well it's great to be back :)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i went on vacation but when I got back from my vacation i forgot my password to log into my account here :(

I was almost about to create a new account back in September 2018 as a temporary account until I could reset my password but then I knew that would be against the rules of this forum

Thanks, i have been well it's great to be back :)
    You could always email one of us admins! Password resets are so easy, I shudder to think this whole issue could have been fixed in like 30 seconds!

And temp accounts are not a big deal, it's only when it's done to bypass the main account being banned is where it becomes a bigger issue. Me, I have like an ARMY of RP accounts that were solely made for events and silly stuff. XD

Administrator

Yeah there's been plenty of alternate accounts made for reasons. It's not a big issue at all unless it's being used to cause problems or someone is using it as a means to avoid a ban/temp ban. Which none of that really happens around here. So that's a good thing, but as staff we try to be aware and on the lookout for trouble. Moreso it's just about being helpful to those in need.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

by the way what is new here in this forum that has been added and archived since my absence ?

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Welcome back!

New stuff? Stalkers is a thing. I can't remember how long it's been, but there's probably been a few other things. :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

We had Devolution Battle Royale, which lasted like almost a year. XD

Administrator

yeah the Devolution Battle thing was fun. If only I could've helped Neo out a bit more than how I did though.

The time is upon us...

i searched for the Devolution Battle &it looked like something i would've been interested in unfortunately it's over with :(

As a side question i. was wondering what happened to the VPP ( Virtual Pokémon Pet ) section of the forum ?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    yeah the Devolution Battle thing was fun. If only I could've helped Neo out a bit more than how I did though.
    No worries, you helped when I needed it badly. :D

But yeah, it was a bit tricky to stay on top of it all the time. Still a heck of a lot of fun. I still have the draft for DBR2 rules in case I get more time to do that kind of thing. Maybe after Stalkers or something. I need to ask Bulbasaur what the status is on Cards Awaken.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i searched for the Devolution Battle &it looked like something i would've been interested in unfortunately it's over with :(

As a side question i. was wondering what happened to the VPP ( Virtual Pokémon Pet ) section of the forum ?
    It was kinda odd how it was created too. I was stretching out to Neo with some ideas I'd had and he liked the Devolution game idea. I didn't have a full layout, just a general idea. Next day Neo had a whole mechanic system laid out and we went from there. xD It was fun! We do as Neo said have an idea for the DBR2. Make it so it's also a bit quicker too. Cause I doubt we want another near year long game.

As for VPP it has kinda wavered off. At least for now? Some have left PXR and some that used it have stayed around, but most those that did are gone or just aren't around as much sadly. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    No worries, you helped when I needed it badly. :D

But yeah, it was a bit tricky to stay on top of it all the time. Still a heck of a lot of fun. I still have the draft for DBR2 rules in case I get more time to do that kind of thing. Maybe after Stalkers or something. I need to ask Bulbasaur what the status is on Cards Awaken.
    Yeah I kept telling you "I DON'T MIND!" Since we kinda both were supposed to be running it anyway. I still think next time there needs to be an option on ALL lists the force me to make the banner/avatar. Help push me to learn while making it more embarrassing. xD.

It can be hard to do a match every. Single. Day. Then create the events that happened. So yeah. Totally understandable dude! I'd be up for talking more on it if you do still have the draft.

The time is upon us...