Page 422 of 513 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well you have fun with that. Like I said, I did my time, and Neo's busy with other things so just make sure whatever mini-outbreak that might occur stays to one person and we stay content with that.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well you have fun with that. Like I said, I did my time, and Neo's busy with other things so just make sure whatever mini-outbreak that might occur stays to one person and we stay content with that.
    aww that's no fun Everyone should get a chance to be a Pikachu

Administrator

Oh it'll be kept to ShadowBolt exclusively. There's no need to worry about that. Maybe one day others will get to experience a Pika Flu outbreak again, but that'll have to gone in time. Plus it's much better if it's unexpected.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh it'll be kept to ShadowBolt exclusively. There's no need to worry about that. Maybe one day others will get to experience a Pika Flu outbreak again, but that'll have to gone in time. Plus it's much better if it's unexpected.
    Pika! Pika! Pikachu!!! ( Thank you Chakramaster )

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    Pika! Pika! Pikachu!!! ( Thank you Chakramaster )
    Well it's my first time letting loose some Pika Flu powder. Though being more controlled for someone specific it was more instantaneous. Have fun being a Chu!

The time is upon us...

Well it's my first time letting loose some Pika Flu powder. Though being more controlled for someone specific it was more instantaneous. Have fun being a Chu!
    it feels good to be a Pikachu for a change

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Eh, guys, I guess people missed this post from earlier, but I did explain why PSG is being retired. But in a nutshell, there's just not enough interested people around anymore, we've done it so many times already (might also be the reason why interest is low, because it's a jaded thing now), and I would just rather work on other things. My hands are full with Stalkers Season 4 right now anyway, so even if the conditions were good and interest was high, I couldn't do it right now anyway. I can't run more than one event at a time, and trust me, I've tried. It ends in disaster and burnout and one of them usually ends up getting its plug pulled. I really didn't like having to choose between supporting the Squawkers parody of Stalkers or PXRFIRE2, but trying to do both was killing me and I ended up having to choose the option more people were interested in, but it sucked having to drop all the hard work that went into Squawkers RPG. I was having so much dang fun with it too.

So yeah, sorry, but I have several reasons why I just don't want to run it again. It might not be the best idea to keep asking me to run it and say "we'll see it again someday" when I don't really have high hopes of that happening.

Administrator

Yeah there's plenty of opportunities for so much more in the future. Who knows what we will see though. I hated seeing you so burnt out during that time. Yeah I remember it. It was a crazy handful really. It's never good taking on way too much at once.

Though DBR2 probably has higher hopes than PSG right now. :)

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Eh, guys, I guess people missed this post from earlier, but I did explain why PSG is being retired. But in a nutshell, there's just not enough interested people around anymore, we've done it so many times already (might also be the reason why interest is low, because it's a jaded thing now), and I would just rather work on other things. My hands are full with Stalkers Season 4 right now anyway, so even if the conditions were good and interest was high, I couldn't do it right now anyway. I can't run more than one event at a time, and trust me, I've tried. It ends in disaster and burnout and one of them usually ends up getting its plug pulled. I really didn't like having to choose between supporting the Squawkers parody of Stalkers or PXRFIRE2, but trying to do both was killing me and I ended up having to choose the option more people were interested in, but it sucked having to drop all the hard work that went into Squawkers RPG. I was having so much dang fun with it too.

So yeah, sorry, but I have several reasons why I just don't want to run it again. It might not be the best idea to keep asking me to run it and say "we'll see it again someday" when I don't really have high hopes of that happening.
    i didn't miss reading it i was/am. hopeful that PSG could return sometime

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah there's plenty of opportunities for so much more in the future. Who knows what we will see though. I hated seeing you so burnt out during that time. Yeah I remember it. It was a crazy handful really. It's never good taking on way too much at once.

Though DBR2 probably has higher hopes than PSG right now. :)
    DBR2 has WAY higher hopes. That's the kind of thing that would be a good buffer between Stalkers Season 4 and Season 5, because I think breaks are needed between Stalker seasons anyway, or else people just get tired of it. Just as long as it doesn't take like a whole year. XD But yeah, it's the kind of thing that could run with only like five people, though that would knock out double and triple battles, but that's not a big deal if that happens.

I mean heck, 95% of the rules for DBR2 are done, it just needs a little review and cleanup. I'm also thinking it can be held off a tiny bit and wait for Sword and Shield's release so all those new Pokemon and Galar forms can be possible options as well. Although... I don't know if the ThousandRoads metronome generator would be updated for that. Until it does, I guess only the older moves would be applicable, but that's not too crippling.