Page 425 of 513 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5121
    Administrator

Well we can talk more and more about Sw/Sh, but we'd end up talking spoilers. So here isn't the best place for that either. :3

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, we're 27 days away. I know it's tough to hold in the excitement, but hang in there and don't get too carried away. XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    Hey no, it's alright. Some people are just really trying their best to stay away from anything about the game to go in totally clueless about it. So posting anything about the game is risky outside of the section for the games. Being this close it's much safer to post anything about it in our section for it is all. Keeps spoilers to the section so everyone is happy! :)

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's fine, dude, I totally forgot about it too and was posting Sword and Shield fan art I created out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey no, it's alright. Some people are just really trying their best to stay away from anything about the game to go in totally clueless about it. So posting anything about the game is risky outside of the section for the games. Being this close it's much safer to post anything about it in our section for it is all. Keeps spoilers to the section so everyone is happy! :)
    even though it's just a theory/Prediction of what we would want to see in Pokémon Sword and Shield ?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's fine, dude, I totally forgot about it too and was posting Sword and Shield fan art I created out in the open.
    fan Art is different though ( in my opinion ) since you create what you feel like & it's seperate from actual leaks/spoilers

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    even though it's just a theory/Prediction of what we would want to see in Pokémon Sword and Shield ?
    Some can be really funny about it. The closer it gets to time the harder it is to keep away from any news getting to them. To have stayed completely spoiler free for so long only to have something spoiled about it (even something small) would suck. Theories and predictions are still fine, but a good thought to stick by is. If you can question it even with the smallest of doubt, better to play it safe.

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Some can be really funny about it. The closer it gets to time the harder it is to keep away from any news getting to them. To have stayed completely spoiler free for so long only to have something spoiled about it (even something small) would suck. Theories and predictions are still fine, but a good thought to stick by is. If you can question it even with the smallest of doubt, better to play it safe.
    are spoilers definitely going to be in Season 23 of the Pokémon Anime ?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah we have a guy in a server I'm in that other than the starters he's managed to stay completely spoil free which is super impressive.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Kinda running out of stuff to talk about without getting in to Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield