Page 439 of 513 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5121
    Senior Moderator

I thought this would be finished and id walk in on the new one. I have mixed emotions about this

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Nice!

And man, that assassination game seems stressful, but fun and thrilling. I can only imagine what that's like. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Lmao yeah it's something. Two more people just got murdered in the library. Oh yeah I guess you haven't seen my messages in Neko's server.

I'm in a game of assassin. You get assigned a target and have to try and take them out before your assassin gets you. Once you kill a target, their target becomes yours until there's one man left standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Assassination game? Huh? Feel like I'm missing something here with no post in context...
    i would like to participate in one game of assassin hopefully sometime ( i copied and pasted the above quotes )

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Maybe you will! It's a lot of fun!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Maybe you will! It's a lot of fun!
    Hmm, if you could send me the offical rules behind it, I could try to adapt it into a fun PXR version to be slightly similar, but with a Pokemon twist to it. I'd have to brainstorm a bit to get an idea of what's possible though. Could be something we can work on together if you'd like. >:3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hmm, if you could send me the offical rules behind it, I could try to adapt it into a fun PXR version to be slightly similar, but with a Pokemon twist to it. I'd have to brainstorm a bit to get an idea of what's possible though. Could be something we can work on together if you'd like. >:3
    Oooh yeah sure I'll PM you. That could be a fun event to orchestrate for later on post-Stalkers.
    / / / / / / / /

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

That's funny actually. xD everyone is getting a chance to create something with Neo.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That's funny actually. xD everyone is getting a chance to create something with Neo.
    I would like to participate in that when its available for signing up
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 11-05-2019 at 02:26 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

We have to figure out how it'd work first so don't get too eager
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Initial setup doesn't seem hard. It's basically Secret Santa but you're trying to off your target rather than treat them to something nice. XD

The thing we're having trouble with is the HOW you perform the kill. Simply being online at the same time as your target and taking a screenshot seems too easy, and we don't want to encourage people to post much less or avoid doing things they normally would do just to avoid getting axed (such as if all you needed to do to kill them is quote them, people would post less to avoid being quoted and killed). If anything, it would be better to have them try and post a bit more, so a condition that makes this necessary would be good.

Administrator

Initial setup doesn't seem hard. It's basically Secret Santa but you're trying to off your target rather than treat them to something nice. XD

The thing we're having trouble with is the HOW you perform the kill. Simply being online at the same time as your target and taking a screenshot seems too easy, and we don't want to encourage people to post much less or avoid doing things they normally would do just to avoid getting axed (such as if all you needed to do to kill them is quote them, people would post less to avoid being quoted and killed). If anything, it would be better to have them try and post a bit more, so a condition that makes this necessary would be good.
    Maybe more the PSG with traps? So something physical based?

Speaking of Secret Santa...be on the lookout for sign ups on that soon. I'm gonna start it soon do everyone has time to sign up. Gotta do a little something extra this year too which. You'll all see. :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..