Page 485 of 513 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Emolga View Post
    Oh yeah, true jolly holiday spirit right there. I'm surprised she doesn't just put up the grizzliest and most macabre Halloween decorations ever and just keep those up year round forever and ever.

And now for asking the real question. Has she actually ever stopped being mad? It kind of sounds like she just has varying degrees of infernal diabolical rage, but the roller-coaster never actually ends.
    You know I've wondered that myself. And I think the answer is no. She just seems angry all the time these days.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    You know I've wondered that myself. And I think the answer is no. She just seems angry all the time these days.
    Sorry to hear that, but don't let it get to you. It's not you, I think she's got personal issues and it sounds like just about anything and everything will make her angry...

Administrator

Kinda reminds me or makes me thing of that movie Anger Management actually. Just the most random things set her off it seems.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Funny, I get "The Devil Wears Prada" vibes as well.

Ugh, such ABSOLUTE CRINGE factor in that movie. I would have given up on that position WAY earlier. Sometimes you land a rotten job, but there's other opportunities out there.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Lmao the Devil Wears Prada is actually one of my favorite movies. Perhaps it’s because I relate to the main character, who knows. Either way yeah she just get set off by everything. She was trying a chocolate the other night and my dad asked her what she thought about it and she went ballistic saying she hadn’t finished chewing yet. So then when he ate his pretzels she started mocking him going “how’s it taste? How’s it taste? How’s it taste?” And my dad went “like a pretzel” which made her even angrier.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Lmao the Devil Wears Prada is actually one of my favorite movies. Perhaps it’s because I relate to the main character, who knows. Either way yeah she just get set off by everything. She was trying a chocolate the other night and my dad asked her what she thought about it and she went ballistic saying she hadn’t finished chewing yet. So then when he ate his pretzels she started mocking him going “how’s it taste? How’s it taste? How’s it taste?” And my dad went “like a pretzel” which made her even angrier.
    LMAO, what a thing to get angry about. I'm sorry, but that's just comically stupid.

"We ran out of tissues!" RAGE.

"It's taking too long for the shower water to warm up!" RAGE.

"Another red light!" RAGE.

"I don't have exact change!" RAGE.

"This pen isn't writing!" RAGE.

What a sucky way to live life. I can see where you may feel a bit sorry for her despite all this.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Emolga View Post
    LMAO, what a thing to get angry about. I'm sorry, but that's just comically stupid.

"We ran out of tissues!" RAGE.

"It's taking too long for the shower water to warm up!" RAGE.

"Another red light!" RAGE.

"I don't have exact change!" RAGE.

"This pen isn't writing!" RAGE.

What a sucky way to live life. I can see where you may feel a bit sorry for her despite all this.
    You joke but three of those have actually happened. But yeah, I just want her to be happy and relaxed but she just gets mad all the time. Like she won't even let me play my Switch today because she wants me to work on job applications. Which is fine except we're flying on a plane. The only reasonable time for that is during the current layover. But she's said she'll take my Switch away if I don't have three applications submitted by Friday. Even though I have work. So yeah this is fun.

EDIT: She's now threatening my dad too in an attempt to get him to do his work. Good lord.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 12-29-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Geez a needs a gigantimax chill pill much?

Sounds like she could really use time to reflect and to herself. Though at this point I doubt any of that will ever happen.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

You joke but three of those have actually happened. But yeah, I just want her to be happy and relaxed but she just gets mad all the time. Like she won't even let me play my Switch today because she wants me to work on job applications. Which is fine except we're flying on a plane. The only reasonable time for that is during the current layover. But she's said she'll take my Switch away if I don't have three applications submitted by Friday. Even though I have work. So yeah this is fun.

EDIT: She's now threatening my dad too in an attempt to get him to do his work. Good lord.
    SERIOUSLY!? Good lord is right... O.O

Plain and simple, she's being completely unreasonable. I'm just afraid one of these days she's going to get so mad at someone that she might take it to a physical level, if she hasn't already.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah she has in the past but nothing too over the top.
    / / / / / / / /