Page 490 of 513 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I deal a lot better with the cold than the heat. There's only a few things I don't like about winter, and that's mainly tricky driving conditions and cold and flu season, whereas the summer months have so many more things going on from sunburns to bug bites to yard work and a whole slew of other things.

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    See the funny thing is I'm saying that exact thing about winter at the moment. I've started to do jogs with Kenzi and the cold air hurts my throat a lot.
    I swear it's just how everyone is. You're more set for a certain temp. If it's not that, your body fights to tell you. Summer time I get insane headaches and migraines way too often and feel sick and just flat out exhausted. That and my throat burns and aches in summer. Mostly just feels really dry. Winter time (so long as it's actually cold) I feel way more energetic and don't get headaches too often at all.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

What nails me during spring and autumn are the temperature variations. One day, cold, next day, ultra hot, and there's constant changes from day to day that you're not sure how to dress and what to prepare for.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I swear it's just how everyone is. You're more set for a certain temp. If it's not that, your body fights to tell you. Summer time I get insane headaches and migraines way too often and feel sick and just flat out exhausted. That and my throat burns and aches in summer. Mostly just feels really dry. Winter time (so long as it's actually cold) I feel way more energetic and don't get headaches too often at all.
    Yeah see I get those exact symptoms, but flipped season wise. I've had sooo many migraines this winter. I can't breathe, scratchy throat from the wind, etc. Just too dry for me I guess.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

It's strange, it was mostly around early November that I was getting them as well. But yeah, I think it was mainly because things went from very hot to very cold in a short amount of time.

Administrator

Yeah. Drastic and sudden temp changes can do that. If you've got work stress right alongside it? Even more likely. Lot of things can lead up to it.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

No drastic temperature changes around here though. Just lots and lots of cold so lots and lots of migraines.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Here it's been pretty bad ever few weeks. Some days were in the 70s then a day later would be high 50s. Then right back to uppers 60s. It's awful. Most days even in the 60s I find myself starting to sweat.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah here's it's been in the 50s pretty consistently.
    / / / / / / / /

I'm guessing we are talking in F, here?

Autumn and early winter is my faaaav season. It doesnt really snow where I live so it's just calm and dark and cool, and everyone down here has a fireplace so you get that lovely radiant warmth. No pollen! No sunburn! Its snugglin weather in winter!

Summer is like, ew, no, dont touch me. I'm burnt and have a rash and everything is sticky with humidity or cracked and broken with dryness. I wish I could hibernate over summer! I used to try my very best to leave the country and go to where it was winter, but it's too expensive to do every time.

It's cool to hear about everyone's seasonal preferences though!