Page 54 of 513 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Yeah it’s just like looking I’m in a constant debate, “should I? So I really need it?OMG I NEED IT!!! And; naaah I should wait and save money.” But key instincts jump out like....”enjoy the little things.”

Also, that last Pokken match in the grand finals was massive hype in person. Just the intensity!

Also-Also: Success! I have got my picture with Pikachu. I’ll upload them later.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 08-25-2018 at 10:27 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    But I've seen what kind of plushies you can make, though! Seriously, you make them so good I could swear they're official Pokemon merchandise.

Though... I can understand you'd rather just buy it as they look very tricky and time-consuming to make. Plus I don't know much about sewing. I'd be happy if I could pull off just making a Ditto. XD
    Haha, I know, I did make a scyther plushie in 2008. This one:

I think it's about time I try to make another one, though I have so many things I want to make. XD Either way though, an official scyther plushie is still awesome!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Haha, I know, I did make a scyther plushie in 2008. This one:
    See, this is EXACTLY what I mean! And that doesn't look easy! Scyther is a Pokemon with a lot of complex parts and appendages to it, but you nailed it perfectly!

Administrator

Yeah some moreso than others can be incredibly complex to make. So since they’re making all the 151 original gen 1 into plushies. Now is your best chance to grab one! So that’s an amazing job with what you created!

Today’s the last day of the World Championship. I’m gonna try Let’s Go one more time. They’ve been giving out gifts with it. Both days was something different. Hopefully it’s something different today too. I gotta get throwing it down cause it’s tougher than it looks....that or the instructor just confused me.

Maybe find a way to snap a picture of Masuda or something while he’s there too.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Maybe find a way to snap a picture of Masuda or something while he’s there too.
    Tell him his egg hunting method sucks because I've been using it for years and never gotten a shiny that way.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I think it would come as a shock if more people bought Let's Go Eevee over Let's Go Pikachu. XD

But you have to admit, that little fox is creeping up on Pikachu's mascot status. XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Tell him his egg hunting method sucks because I've been using it for years and never gotten a shiny that way.
    I didn’t at first, but it’s suoer easy over time. It sure is a whole lot easier than without it. I can promise you that. They were awesome! Couldn’t meet them in person without a wristband, but I got a few pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I think it would come as a shock if more people bought Let's Go Eevee over Let's Go Pikachu. XD

But you have to admit, that little fox is creeping up on Pikachu's mascot status. XD
    Yeah it’s steadily creeping up, but I don’t see it surpassing. I guess it depends on how they implement everything for it.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I didn’t at first, but it’s suoer easy over time. It sure is a whole lot easier than without it. I can promise you that. They were awesome! Couldn’t meet them in person without a wristband, but I got a few pictures.
    Tell that to my Masuda method hunts that go several thousand eggs without a shiny.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Tell that to my Masuda method hunts that go several thousand eggs without a shiny.
    What do you want shiny? I can try to breed for one later. Yeah it can go hundreds without one. Quickest one I got was in 7 eggs.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

What do you want shiny? I can try to breed for one later. Yeah it can go hundreds without one. Quickest one I got was in 7 eggs.
    Oh I know it can go hundreds. The rate is 1/683. But any Masuda method I've done, cyndaquil, piplup, pumpkaboo, pichu, etc. They go about 2000+ eggs with no shiny. I'm currently at 927 on my Mawile hunt. It's stupidly annoying.

I'd rather not have anyone else hunt stuff for me though. That just makes me feel worse about not being able to catch shinies on my own.
    / / / / / / / /