Page 55 of 513 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hatching 2000 eggs? >.<

And this is why I don't hunt for shinies. My fulltime job sounds more fun than that...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh I know it can go hundreds. The rate is 1/683. But any Masuda method I've done, cyndaquil, piplup, pumpkaboo, pichu, etc. They go about 2000+ eggs with no shiny. I'm currently at 927 on my Mawile hunt. It's stupidly annoying.

I'd rather not have anyone else hunt stuff for me though. That just makes me feel worse about not being able to catch shinies on my own.
    Well I’m always one able to lend a hand when I have spare time. If you don’t want any help, no worries. Figured it’s always better to offer than not. All I need is my Ditto and a Pokémon of that species and I’m usually golden. Sometimes it just takes a few days. Depends on how determined I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hatching 2000 eggs? >.<

And this is why I don't hunt for shinies. My fulltime job sounds more fun than that...
    Yeah some hunts moreso than others. Longest hunt using the MM has been 200+ eggs

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So having played Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, do you think it's worth the extra $50 for the Poke Ball Plus thing? Seems like it's really only used if you play Go as well, which I kind of drifted out of doing.

Administrator

So having played Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, do you think it's worth the extra $50 for the Poke Ball Plus thing? Seems like it's really only used if you play Go as well, which I kind of drifted out of doing.
    They didn’t let us try it with the Switch Joycon. Seems like there REALLY pushing it with this Pokeball Plus. My guess is it will be THE controller for future Switch games if I had a guess. If it’s as accuracy based as it seemed. I feel the Joycon may be much harder to use to throw. The Pokeball Plus is very sensitive on the control, but for accuracy terms it seems better. Plus it works with LGP/LGE and the Pokémon Go games. My guess is it will with others in the future too!

I found the trick (literally the 3rd person taught me what no other instructor told me) is to bring it to your shoulder and throw out forward. It makes it easier to throw in the line you need. I’ve got it reserved anyway, so I’ll let you know how it is once I get it officially.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    IDK, I don't mind shiny hunt grinding really. Sometimes I just multitask.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    See, this is EXACTLY what I mean! And that doesn't look easy! Scyther is a Pokemon with a lot of complex parts and appendages to it, but you nailed it perfectly!
    Thanks! At the time that was the most difficult plushie I've made.

Administrator

@Neo Emolga hear about the new Ori info? A co-op mode in the form of racing each other to see who makes it through areas the fastest. Like you can see the wisp of all the other friends playing while racing.

@Noblejanobii next year’s Pokémon World Championship is gonna be in DC. Still gonna be there? I’m planning on going again. This whole weekend was a great and fun experience!

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Noblejanobii next year’s Pokémon World Championship is gonna be in DC. Still gonna be there? I’m planning on going again. This whole weekend was a great and fun experience!
    Well I'm currently back in SC. Likely won't be going back next summer because I need to take some summer courses.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well I'm currently back in SC. Likely won't be going back next summer because I need to take some summer courses.
    Ah well. Trying to plan ahead for next year and meet friends there this time. Would be a whole lot more fun.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Ah well. Trying to plan ahead for next year and meet friends there this time. Would be a whole lot more fun.
    Yeah I wish I could go but summer classes.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire