Page 78 of 513 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Huh interesting.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Succulent is a nice word and I'm not sure why.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Yeah I’m sure if it all is true we will be hearing something soon enough. I mean even Game Theory might tackle the rumors goin around before then too. So we will see.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm the kind that feels maybe... the Undertale fandom is a bit out of control. :x It's a decent game, but there are fans out there that act like it's something that needs to be worshipped. :P

Same thing with My Little Pony. Never thought that would still be around after all these years.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'm the kind that feels maybe... the Undertale fandom is a bit out of control. :x It's a decent game, but there are fans out there that act like it's something that needs to be worshipped. :P

Same thing with My Little Pony. Never thought that would still be around after all these years.
    There’s always a group that takes things a bit too far. It’s not an overwhelming vast majority, but it’s enough to know something exists. So yeah, same goes with things like Undertale and My Little Pony as you said. It’s a fun and great game and each of us have enjoyed it. The comments in some of the videos show that xD.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Undertale’s fandom overall is toxic. There are some great AUs that have come out of it but overall those are just diamonds in the rough.

As for MLP, kinda the same boat. Great show, great art and such to come out of the fandom, but overall I’ve found the fandom is very toxic.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Sometimes it’s nice to try and look deeper into the lore to the series. Brings out thoughts you may have never thought of otherwise. It’s like the deeper you go into it the more you risk finding that toxicity though.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yes I don't mind doing the lore I just don't like how toxic the fandom is. all fandoms are inherently toxic.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Undertale’s fandom overall is toxic. There are some great AUs that have come out of it but overall those are just diamonds in the rough.

As for MLP, kinda the same boat. Great show, great art and such to come out of the fandom, but overall I’ve found the fandom is very toxic.
    I just find it unsettling how obsessed people get. To the point where they revolve their entire lives around it. Sure, fanwork is fine in manageable degrees, but not when it goes to extremes.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I just find it unsettling how obsessed people get. To the point where they revolve their entire lives around it. Sure, fanwork is fine in manageable degrees, but not when it goes to extremes.
    Yeah I mean I will admit I'm still hugely invested in the FNAF fandom. Every time a new one of those games comes out I'm all for digging into the lore as fast as possible and watching as many people play it as possible for like the first week or so of it. When FNAF 4 came out I stayed up until 5 AM that night watching different videos that were being put out just to see what happened.
    / / / / / / / /