Page 195 of 513 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 5121
    Senior Moderator

I will crush anyone in a prank war.

Also, Atlanta traffic is boggers

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I honestly don't even remember that, lol. Oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Was it just a mod thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I might need a refresher too
    It was honestly something I had just messaged Neo about and mentioned here openly a few times. Said very little about it at all really cause I couldn’t work anything out completely. Too much would’ve been involved with cases where I wouldn’t want anyone breaking forum rules. Now, having more thoughts on it. I’m sure, even with advice from others, something could work out for a forum “Prank Wars.”

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    I will crush anyone in a prank war.

Also, Atlanta traffic is boggers
    I dunno. Fate and Neo especially will give you a run for your money.

And yes. Atlanta traffic is TERRIBLE! Super awful. Especially in peak hours before work, on break times, and after work. We barely made it to the Markiplier tour there when we went back in Fall because of it. If my sister hadn’t drove as fast as she did from here to there. We wouldn’t have made it on time.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

We talked about Prank Wars, but it didn't materialize into anything tangible besides a name. I couldn't really think if it was to be a kind of game, event, or something like that. We didn't really get into anything about how it might be run, what kind of things would be involved, and all that stuff. It's still just a name at the moment.

We could make it something similar to Devolution Battle Royale, just with Wheeling each other into something worse and worse with no silly battles. You can force them to change their avatar and banner, make them have to add something stupid to every new post they make, and stuff like that. You start as one Pokemon, keep getting your profile trashed all over the place by whatever nasty fates people put on a randomizer wheel, and you to have to put up with all that as it keeps accumulating until you can't bear it anymore. Once you throw in the towel like that, you get a clean slate and start with a new Pokemon. At least until you run out of them. But it could also be a team based event. Some randomizer outcomes only affect one person while others strike at the whole team! XD

Senior Moderator

Team Prank War does sound pretty good. Also @Chakramaster
    Yea, Fate and Neo are good. But i am very cruel, and very, very competitive

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

I think the only concern is if no one ever gives in. People have shown to have pretty high tolerance levels. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

There’s a few things everyone is bothered by though
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Yeah I’m pretty resilient when it comes to not giving up. I can be pushy on it all, but I know when I’m beat or can’t manage. Thing is, in person actually getting pushed to that level. I can be pretty skittish before that.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah, that's the thing. If people can be okay with walking around with silly profile stuff from DBR, I don't think having "until you can't take it anymore" as a losing condition to Prank Wars is going to be enough. Because let's face it, I don't think having to wear a mucked-up avatar and signature is all that bad. Silly-feeling, sure, but not "I'm willing to lose this game over it." But then that begs the question what would be a losing condition?

But yeah, I think most people could go on for a very long time and it's not a messed up profile that would cause them to quit, it would probably be more from just getting tired of the game after a long time.

9. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I am competitive. Very. I have an award to voucher for that.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Yeah, no kidding, You totally refuse to go down in DBR!

For Prank Wars, we could add conditions that have to be adhered to or else the person loses one of their Pokémon "lives." Such as making them have to post a silly picture or GIF in every one of their new posts. If they miss doing that and forget to add it and they get caught, well, that's one way they could lose a life and have to start anew. You could also force them to have to change their avatar and signature to something stupid or silly every day following some ridiculous theme. They miss a day and boop, say goodbye to one of their lives! All those crazy things would add up and you'd have to start doing mash-ups of two or more afflictions! It kind of becomes an endurance match of trying to keep up with all that crazy stuff. Might drive some people crazy, but that's pretty much the nature of the game. XD

I dunno, it might be really silly fun and hilarious to watch. But I think it would be a lot more epic in a team setting. That kind of thing would also make it more distinctive from DBR.