Page 428 of 513 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Huh that sounds kinda interesting. Would it be permanent or could they shift back and forth?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

In terms of "morphing" I see something like Power Rangers, Beetleborgs, or Animorphs. So I'd assume that means they can change back at forth at will? Either way anything involving turning into Pokémon always makes for an interesting story in the World of Pokémon. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Huh that sounds kinda interesting. Would it be permanent or could they shift back and forth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    In terms of "morphing" I see something like Power Rangers, Beetleborgs, or Animorphs. So I'd assume that means they can change back at forth at will? Either way anything involving turning into Pokémon always makes for an interesting story in the World of Pokémon. xD
    they can shift back and forth

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    An Animorph concept could be cool. Stay too long in the form and you're never able to shift back. Something like that.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

What is with this forum's obsession with Dave and Buster's lol.

I'm likin' the Pokemorph idea. What'd the main plot be, you reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    What is with this forum's obsession with Dave and Buster's lol.

I'm likin' the Pokemorph idea. What'd the main plot be, you reckon?

that needs to be decided on, however i think it should be something similar to this

|
    v

The story revolves around humans who obtain the ability to transform into any Pokémon they touch. Naming themselves "Pokémorphs"

they use their ability to battle a secret evil/bad organization ( for example: Team Rocket )

Though the Pokémorphs can assume the form of any Pokémon they touch, there are several limitations to the ability. The most vital is that they cannot stay in Pokémon form for too long, or they will be unable to return to human form and the morphs become permanent.

Others include having to de-morph back to human in between morphs, some clothing could be able to be carried over with a morph, and sometimes having to maintain concentration during some morphs to prevent the Pokémon's natural instincts ( for example: Tauros ) from overwhelming the human intellect.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'll admit, Animorphs was my jam when I was a teen, so I like the sound of this.

I'm kind of drawing a blank on how to explain our characters getting such a power. Sure, could say they were born with it as a start, but it feels like there should be something else going on that explains it and the reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'll admit, Animorphs was my jam when I was a teen, so I like the sound of this.

I'm kind of drawing a blank on how to explain our characters getting such a power. Sure, could say they were born with it as a start, but it feels like there should be something else going on that explains it and the reasons why.
    we could have som kind of Alien-Pokémon ( example: Zekrom, Deoxys or Kyreum ) provide the Pokémorph power to some good humans

Spoiler:
    Kyurem

The Giant Chasm impact crater as it appears in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Versions
    In an old legend in Lacunosa Town, a large meteor fell from the sky, apparently containing Kyurem. At night, the "monster" would bring cold winds and take people and Pokémon away, to eat them. The town residents then surrounded Lacunosa Town with a wall to keep Kyurem out, and a rule was set on the town that forbade anyone from leaving the town at night, and encouraged them to stay in their homes. Even to this day, the residents remain in their houses at night and the wall is still standing. Kyurem lives in the Giant Chasm, the impact crater of the meteor which supposedly brought Kyurem to Unova. However, an NPC also states that this myth could possibly be false, and in Black and White Versions 2, it is confirmed that Kyurem is actually what was left when the original dragon split into Reshiram and Zekrom. It is possible that it was, in fact, this original dragon that came to Earth from space, which would make Reshiram and Zekrom extraterrestrial Pokémon as well, and would allow both theories to be true simultaneously.

It could be that it's a science experiment performed by an evil team like Team Rocket. Could also set the stage for some cool confrontations - Pokemorph vs. Pokemorph where they keep shifting into various Pokemon to get an edge on their opponent.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    That was back in April. So not too long ago.
    May! I remember because it was during my finals week. ;]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links