The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Huh. Interesting stuff.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Holy heck, I can't remember the last time I watched Family Guy.

The only series I still watch religiously is Game of Thrones. Still waiting for that to kick back up again, but I adore all the hilarious memes people have made for it. XD They're fun to enjoy in the meantime.

Administrator

That’s one series I still gotta start watching. There’s too many I’m watching so much so I need to catch up on some and can’t unless I watch them the day of.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I'm thinking about working full-time my senior year, once I finish all my Spanish classes. Just a thought, right now.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well if you think you can handle the workload then it might be well worth it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

I would stay stick with something part-time and see how that goes first. For me, it would have been grueling as heck to work fulltime and take classes. There would be virtually no time to just take a breather and relax for a minute.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I would stay stick with something part-time and see how that goes first. For me, it would have been grueling as heck to work fulltime and take classes. There would be virtually no time to just take a breather and relax for a minute.
    Sadly I’d have no choice now. I need insurance so I’d have to work with both. So I’m one of the unlucky bunch that would need to work between both if I went back to college. But that’s just me.

If anyone has a choice yeah I’d say only go part-time work and then classes. You really don’t wanna overload yourself. No one needs to overdo it.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I worked part time in grad school with a long commute. That's the thing that's tough about it, because you've got to travel from work, to class, to home again. For me, it meant having to gobble dinner on the road in like 10-15 minutes, or else I wouldn't eat until 10pm.

If you can find a job on campus or at least very close to campus, you might have a much easier time, commute time and schedule are going to be some of your biggest challenges.

Administrator

The college I went to versus the one I would go to for the degree I’d go for are pretty different. The one I graduated fromwith my current degree is not too far a drive from where I live. A couple minutes drive away. The one I would go to for the degree I would be going for is a good 10-15 minute drive or so on the expressway. It’s not totally near places to eat. Mostly fast food if anything and that gets old.

A job on campus would only be good if they gave good benefits. Insurance is super important. With how much they pay, how great benefits are, and how long I expect to have it versus when classes are and stuff.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I actually worked two jobs part-time. I did about 15-20 hours a week last semester, and I still did fine in my classes.

I'll have to think about it. It would be nice to move out sooner with the extra money.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links