Page 360 of 513 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    oh yeah never ever mix. It can be a killer. Harley/Hattori from Detective Conan said it best. "Vodka alone is okay, but Gin and Vodka together, they're killers." ....or something close to it. It's been years since I've seen it xD.
    There's some old rhyme that goes like "Beer before wine and you'll feel fine; wine before beer and you'll feel queer." Queer in this instance meaning like spoiled or sick. Ofc if you drink too much it won't matter but supposedly this is somewhat true.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    There's some old rhyme that goes like "Beer before wine and you'll feel fine; wine before beer and you'll feel queer." Queer in this instance meaning like spoiled or sick. Ofc if you drink too much it won't matter but supposedly this is somewhat true.
    Huh, I've never heard that one. I'll take it's advice, though I doubt I'll be in a situation where I absolutely feel like having both one after another.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Huh, I've never heard that one. I'll take it's advice, though I doubt I'll be in a situation where I absolutely feel like having both one after another.
    Yeah that said the reason I got sick on my birthday is because I mixed Vodka with Beer since I was having S** on the Beach and Cruz Campos. Not a good mix. Never doing that again.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah that said the reason I got sick on my birthday is because I mixed Vodka with Beer since I was having S** on the Beach and Cruz Campos. Not a good mix. Never doing that again.
    That's.....quite a story.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah, beware of Bourbon Street if you ever go there. That place can very easily tempt you to drink highly alcoholic crap and mix it with other alcoholic crap. And yep, that's where the Everclear incident happened in case you're wondering.

The good thing is it's unlikely you're going to take a car to get there. But yeah, it's an interesting place to check out and trying like one or two drinks should be okay, but still, be super, super careful.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That's.....quite a story.
    S** on the beach meaning the fruity drink not the actual act.

Yeah, beware of Bourbon Street if you ever go there. That place can very easily tempt you to drink highly alcoholic crap and mix it with other alcoholic crap. And yep, that's where the Everclear incident happened in case you're wondering.

The good thing is it's unlikely you're going to take a car to get there. But yeah, it's an interesting place to check out and trying like one or two drinks should be okay, but still, be super, super careful.
    I got soooooo many site not appropriate stories about the two times I visited Bourbon Street. My favorite site appropriate one is people trying to feed the mounted policemen's horses jello shots.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

I got soooooo many site not appropriate stories about the two times I visited Bourbon Street. My favorite site appropriate one is people trying to feed the mounted policemen's horses jello shots.
    Oh yeah, I believe it. There was the whole "lift your shirt up and we'll give you these silly plastic Mardi Gras beads" thing which I totally did.

Speaking of which, every night was like crazy noisy party night when we were there. I can't even imagine what it's like on Mardi Gras. Everything must smell like alcohol and vomit. XP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oh yeah, I believe it. There was the whole "lift your shirt up and we'll give you these silly plastic Mardi Gras beads" thing which I totally did.

Speaking of which, every night was like crazy noisy party night when we were there. I can't even imagine what it's like on Mardi Gras. Everything must smell like alcohol and vomit. XP
    Oh yeah I remember seeing like testtubes of various glowing colors filled with alcohol and beads everywhere. Stuff you'd expect. They tried to get me to do the whole beads thing but I was like 14 so obviously I didn't so I didn't get any beads until the guy next to me ripped open his shirt and gave me his beads.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Oh yeah I remember seeing like testtubes of various glowing colors filled with alcohol and beads everywhere. Stuff you'd expect. They tried to get me to do the whole beads thing but I was like 14 so obviously I didn't so I didn't get any beads until the guy next to me ripped open his shirt and gave me his beads.
    Ugh, yeah, you can pass on those test tube shots. They're like $9 each and they taste like cough syrup. >.<

And the plastic beads are cute, but yeah, you could get like a 12-pack of those at the dollar store if you really wanted them. But even still, you'll find those plastic bead necklaces lying all over the street and in the weirdest places sometimes. It was just comical. XD

Administrator

I figured you didn't mean the act. ^^;

Honestly I haven't ever been part of any big time party thing like that. With drinks, booze, and crazies like that.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..