Page 379 of 513 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5121
    Administrator

We lost a bunch of trees when they extended our roadway. Lost a lot of our driveway too (when we just had it extended outward too. Broke a lot of it and the repairs they made were extremely shoddy.

Here it's always ragweed that gets my mom and myself I think. It hits like a brick wall most of the time. Right now I've been getting a bit better, but still not 100%

Hire me for all your snow plowing needs! Southern Guys Snowplowing service! XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, oak pollen is what I was thinking of.

Yeah, autumn has it's bleh things as well. I, for one, hate raking leaves. Especially if they're wet.
    It's a solid theory except oak pollen tends to be exclusively during the spring.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Car wouldn't start at 9PM. Got towed at 3AM. Good times.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Yup. Kinda knew this would happen...another day of walking around work with literally nothing to do. Fun stuff! XD

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yup. Kinda knew this would happen...another day of walking around work with literally nothing to do. Fun stuff! XD
    I feel that. I got lucky today because someone was absent, but since I work part-time I usually just get work that no one else can do. Which doesn't always exist.

My Links

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I feel that. I got lucky today because someone was absent, but since I work part-time I usually just get work that no one else can do. Which doesn't always exist.
    That's pretty much how it is with me. One of my managers even introduced me to a new co-worker today like that. "Eric, this is Devon. He's gonna be working in Team Sports. Devon, this is Eric. He works in....well, you don't really have a set job so uhh...yeah." xD. It's typically damages, but I knock those out pretty quick during the week so. Not much to do later throughout the week. Yeah it can be annoying having a job to do that doesn't exist.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I actually love downtime, but geez, it's been rare lately. I tend to really daydream when it happens, though. XD

Senior Moderator

I barely have time to breathe

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That's pretty much how it is with me. One of my managers even introduced me to a new co-worker today like that. "Eric, this is Devon. He's gonna be working in Team Sports. Devon, this is Eric. He works in....well, you don't really have a set job so uhh...yeah." xD. It's typically damages, but I knock those out pretty quick during the week so. Not much to do later throughout the week. Yeah it can be annoying having a job to do that doesn't exist.
    You would think it'd be easy money, but yeah, most of the time I'd want to be doing something too. It stinks when that happens.

My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

For me, I'd rather work on a few big projects and tasks than get swarmed by many little ones. To me, that long list of things to do is very intimidating.

Also, what drives me crazy is when a task that I thought was done keeping bouncing back with little add-on requests and things that were never included in the original request, but suddenly need to be addressed as well.