Page 464 of 513 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I only have one gift at the moment, and it's just a small, fun little thing.

Yeah, maybe this weekend I'll try to buckle in and get stuff. Still need to put up Christmas decorations as well.

Administrator

I'm still on the lookout for an Emolga on that crane game too. Maybe one day. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I haven't even thought about what I want, much less what I should get for other people.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

I've already got my sister her birthday and Christmas gift. Got them both last night actually. Lucky finds. Got Gemma her Christmas gift back in August too. That's about it so far though.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'm still on the lookout for an Emolga on that crane game too. Maybe one day. xD
    Don't worry about it, dude. I got that Takara Tomy Emolga plushie, which is like the holy grail of Emolga plushies, so I'm pretty satisfied with that. You know firsthand how downright rare that thing is!

If we were still in the Gen 5 days, I'd say hey, there's still a good chance of finding that in a crane game, but at this point, I think it's probably too late in the game and you're probably only going to see Morpeko if anything. Same thing with Bellossom and Cinccino. Those three Pokemon are in that kind of semi-subpopular tier of Pokemon where they get a little merchandise, but definitely not along the lines of Pikachu, Eevee, and Kanto starters.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Don't worry about it, dude. I got that Takara Tomy Emolga plushie, which is like the holy grail of Emolga plushies, so I'm pretty satisfied with that. You know firsthand how downright rare that thing is!

If we were still in the Gen 5 days, I'd say hey, there's still a good chance of finding that in a crane game, but at this point, I think it's probably too late in the game and you're probably only going to see Morpeko if anything. Same thing with Bellossom and Cinccino. Those three Pokemon are in that kind of semi-subpopular tier of Pokemon where they get a little merchandise, but definitely not along the lines of Pikachu, Eevee, and Kanto starters.
    Hey I told you guys I'd keep an eye out and try if I saw one. I plan on keeping that promise! There's always a chance!

The time is upon us...

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey I told you guys I'd keep an eye out and try if I saw one. I plan on keeping that promise! There's always a chance!
    It's all good, dude, don't spend too much time trying to get one, but it's definitely a nice and friendly gesture. :3

Administrator

That's assuming one even gets put on there. We will just have to see.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I know, I know, I got festive early.

One year I was super late and scrambled to slap something together at the last minute. It was... comically pathetic. Never letting something like that happen again. XD

Administrator

I'd like to have that luxury, but I'm still bad at all that stuff xD. That and I hate bugging others and asking them every year for help to make one. But I'd prefer being early and spreading the cheer than waiting til the last few days and only having it for a short while.

The time is upon us...