Page 88 of 513 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
    Administrator

It was kinda funny, but some of them went a bit too far xD.

Yeah, nowadays it's all about Bowsette and that craziness. It is entirely fanmade, but Nintendo came out and released some comic thing with a female looking Bowser. This being after the whole Bowsette thing came about. So maybe they were just confirming it? I dunno. I still gotta look into it. Rule 63 if you will I suppose.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Funny, I never thought of Googling image searching Rule 63 but you get some pretty interesting results doing that.

Still, Bowser/Bowsette is one of those that I thought would have gotten that kind of treatment ages ago. Why is it only now that it becomes a thing?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Victini View Post
    Funny, I never thought of Googling image searching Rule 63 but you get some pretty interesting results doing that.

Still, Bowser/Bowsette is one of those that I thought would have gotten that kind of treatment ages ago. Why is it only now that it becomes a thing?
    I guess no one had a good concept idea for a female Bowser until now with the new Mario game. Since there's an item where if you get it. The player/character turns into Peach? So it made everyone wonder...."what if Bowser got it?"

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wineblazer Celebi View Post
    I guess no one had a good concept idea for a female Bowser until now with the new Mario game. Since there's an item where if you get it. The player/character turns into Peach? So it made everyone wonder...."what if Bowser got it?"
    Yeah, but then where does it stop? What if Yoshi or Wario or heck, Donkey Kong gets it?

Yeah, this crown item thing was a bad idea.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeh so it started cause in the past Nintendo Direct they revealed this item called the Super Crown that turns Toadette into Peachette. So then this one comic artist made a joke ending to Mario Odyssey where Bowser uses one. Then a bunch of other people started using them for other characters like Goomba and Chain Chomp. Then the Super Mario Odyssey Art Book got released and it was revealed that there was concept art for Bowser possessing Peach.

Also Neo, you're WAY behind on that DK and Yoshi thing. So much art has been drawn of so many characters with it. I've seen -ette versions of DK, Wario, and Yoshi.

All in all I thought it was a pretty neat art trend. *coughs* I might've even participated.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Waterchucker Liepard View Post
    Yeh so it started cause in the past Nintendo Direct they revealed this item called the Super Crown that turns Toadette into Peachette. So then this one comic artist made a joke ending to Mario Odyssey where Bowser uses one. Then a bunch of other people started using them for other characters like Goomba and Chain Chomp. Then the Super Mario Odyssey Art Book got released and it was revealed that there was concept art for Bowser possessing Peach.

Also Neo, you're WAY behind on that DK and Yoshi thing. So much art has been drawn of so many characters with it. I've seen -ette versions of DK, Wario, and Yoshi.

All in all I thought it was a pretty neat art trend. *coughs* I might've even participated.
    Oh Noble, not you too now! What have you done?!

(It's fine, I'm only kidding.)

It's just memes being memes. Still weird how yet again, 4chan seems to be the Meme High Council at determining what becomes one and what doesn't. Guess if you ever wanted to be the creator of one that gies viral, that would be your place to start.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Har har yes yes I know. I was using it to practice human anatomy believe it or not.

4chan has always been kinda the ruler of that. Not sure why.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

4chan has been like that for years. I dunno how or why xD. Suddenly I stumbled onto it one day before knowing really much about it. Didn’t take me long to fine out I should stay away xD

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

God the game of assassin on campus just got INTENSE.
    / / / / / / / /

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbinder Salamence View Post
    Should I pay $245 to take a Java certification exam? It'd probably look good on a resume but that's money...
    Still applies.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links