Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
I hate to say it, but cops feel more like predators than protectors lately. Really, they should make you feel safer having them around, but instead of having that peace of mind, you're just wondering about if they're going to go after you and what they're going to ticket you for.

And that's nuts. I doubt they would have used an active public roadway if it were a movie shoot. They most likely would have tried to CGI it or something like that.

Also, motorcycle accidents are the worst. I've heard stories of motorcycle drivers getting dismembered and decapitated because of accidents. And there was one that flew off his bike, got thrown at a road sign, and just became goo upon impact. You sure won't catch me driving one of those things.
Right there where the spot was he told us wasn't too busy a section, but it's known to be pretty dangerous. They have been doing a lot of filming here lately too. That movie The Mule with Clint Eastwood. Most of it was filmed here about 10 miles from where I live. Been seeing requests for people needed as background or extras at times for movies here. Not sure what all they try, but yeah it's crazy. Especially if it was real since I haven't seen a single thing on it in the news yet. It's been a few days too.

Motorcycle accidents are the absolute worst yeah. I'm never riding one myself. I don't have the best balance anyway. The fact if you have one accident you're most likely losing a limb it getting dismembered. It's quite high on the odds. I'm not risking something like that. I'm still not all that comfortable behind the wheel as it is in a normal car.

Yeah cops are great to have around, but along with all the controversies behind that. It's hard to know what to expect from them. Much less how to respond. That's why it's also good to know your laws and rights above all else. I'm thinking about getting a dashboard cam too. Cause the rise of those at lights or stop signs and gunning it backwards and trying to blame it on the person that stopped behind them safely is starting to skyrocket.