Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
I prefer stories that are character driven, and have an element of fantasy, whether actual magic or sci-fi tech like lasers and spaceships.
I also have a preference for Xenofiction, (stories with a non-human POV,) and kinda dark settings, though nothing too gory.

So in short, stories like Hooves of Death. I just binged the whole thing and I think it might be my new favourite webcomic now. :3
Hooves of Death is AWESOME. There's a reason I featured it on Crossroads Comics recently. I try to change up what I feature every week there too so check it out because there's a decent variety.

You might like Room of Swords too from the sounds of it, but it is long and it's human POV. Eleceed might be another good one. The main characters are a human and a talking cat with superpowers so that might work. Four Leaf, while on hiatus, might be another good one since it's about like witches and has a lot of good worldbuilding (though it takes a bit to get there) but again, human POV kiiinda. AXED is a good one. It's moreso a comedy but it's essentially following a human who worked her whole life to train to be a monster slayer, only for a peace treaty to be signed with the monsters right as she finished, so she's looking for work. Most of the cast is non-human. Finally, while they are again human POV, the comics Always Human and Aerial Magic (they're by the same author) are very good. I love the art style a lot. But also both are very character driven and have great worldbuilding and character development. Always Human is complete and is more on the sci-fi side of things, while Aerial Magic is on going but decently far along and is more on the magic side of things.