Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Valerie (5/5), Cornelius(5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

With the Pokeball in hand, it was time to give this new pokemon some room to move and a chance to meet the others. Renny walked outside calling out the fire type Chimchar. The friendly little monkey was excited to be out. He called out Arnny and Val to meet the newest teammate.

"Arnny, Val this is Cornelius. He will be joining our crew to help us document our journey." Renny said with a lite smile

He paced back and forth.
    "The professor has asked us to help document the journey and while I find the premiss uninspiring there is a lot of potential for excitement, drama, possibly world-ending events and legendary pokemon. Even more mysterious are the trainers will be traveling with. We all came from wormholes... or did we.." He paused

"Its entirely possible that our mission already has been infiltrated but now by the likes of Team Galatic unless that is Team Galatic put on that horrible show to trick everyone. Best we get to know our new traveling mates." He said out of the earshot of the others.

Renny then began to instruct the team how they would get the best shots.

"Cornelius, Ill need you to jump up into the tree. Let's practice your speed and climbing. " He ordered

Without realizing it he had begun to train them

" Val, I want you to fire a couple of water gun shots at him. Cornelius, in thick of things you'll need to remain focused so we need to practice not only your agility but your focus. So do your best to dodge the water."

The four of them stayed practicing

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post @AWA1997

"It's back that way, I saw it before, but I wouldn't have gotten to it in time unless I sprinted, and the guy following me is probably a bit quicker." She whispers, "We're gonna have to pass him. Say 'I think it's back this way' then start walking the way I came from."

As you walk past, you notice someone who seems to be paying particular attention to the girl, however doesn't seem too interested in trying anything whilst you're with her.

Name: Tony Joy
    Team Status: [Zuko- Torchic, Male (0/5)];[Ifrit- Chimchar, Female (5/5)]
    Items: None

“Got it.” Tony whispered. He looked around a little as if to get a bearing on exactly where he was in relation to the rest of the town. “I think it’s back that way.” he said, pointing a little before heading down. He saw the stalker, and despite trying not to look at them, his eyes lingered for a few seconds as they passed.

When they got to the Pokemon Center, he smiled and opened the door for her before following her in. “Well, here we are.” he said as the door shut. “Sorry you had to deal with trouble like that.”

Senior Moderator

GM Post @AWA1997

"No, don't apologize. I'm sorry I had to bother you." the girl explains to you, "Sandgem doesn't have the best police presence compared to some of the other cities, so people get mugged here a fair bit."

"I'm Brianna." the girl says, as she makes her way to the counter, "I'm here visiting family. If you ever pass through Etrana City, come say hi."

“It was no bother, I was planning on coming here anyway.” Tony said. “I’m Tony. And I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.” he added as he got in line at the counter behind Brianna.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Valerie (5/5), Cornelius(5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

After training for a little bit it was time to get things set. After asking direction I headed to the currency exchange. I had been fortunate that mother had a well-paying job and that she loaded me up before I left. I got even more lucky that the money from the world was the same as Sinnoh in this world. Which then begged the question if I was in a different dimension or timeline. What were the wormholes capable of doing I thought. With the money transferred over it was time to get some grub. I walked past the corporate coffee shop where I noticed some of the other trainers from this group moving around. I thought for a moment about trying to interact but decided against it. Instead, I headed to a small unassuming sit-down restaurant. My pokepals stayed with me and looked famished as well.

"Excuse me," I said loud enough to stop a passerby

" Excuse me server can I please have a menu?" I asked with a smile

Nope, that wasn't a server here and they didn't seem to appreciate me stopping them.

"Arnny I think there are menus on the counter can you grab one?" I asked

She jumped out of her seat and ran past a waitress who almost tripped over her. The poor waitress almost dropped the food. I watched her try to balance the food wondering which way it might fall and if it would be one of those falls in movies where the person throws the tray backward. While I watched Cornelius went into action and along with Arnny helped the poor young lady out. That was really close I thought. Still though in movies when someone drops food the movie slows and normally something bad happens. I looked around for any armed goons.
    "Nothing." I sighed putting down my camera

Once Arnny and Cornelius were back it was time to order. I put my hand firmly in the air to let the young lady know I was ready to be served.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/5)
    [Totodile, Male]
    Terry (5/5)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Items: N/A

Amy watched the exchange between Sophie and Matthias with great amusement. Intriguing. So she did have a vein of intimidation in her.

As they entered the Pokémon center, Amy glanced over at Sophie. She paused and thought over the question proposed to her. Was that the right thing to do? It definitely intimidated the heck out of the aggressor and got Matthias to return the jacket. But…

“I think every leadership technique is going to have its flaws. While you did well in diffusing the situation to prove yourself the bigger threat, specifically with Matthias groups tend to work better when they thrive on friendly relationships rather than on fearful ones. Right now though when him and the others like Renny running all over the place like free range chickens when we’re supposed to be a team, fear tactic might be the only way to get them to follow us for now.”

Amy crossed her arms and said, “So in short, I’d say yes, my girlfriend would say no, but either way you got the job done so what does it matter.”
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Emperor (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Sandgem Town Pokemon Lab
    Time: 7pm->8am
    Day: 1-> 2
    Date: September 6th 2028-September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

Gonna rush this post and move a few people just to get going. Feel free to respond to this in your next post, but after that, tonight is finished.

"You're right." I replied, feeling a bit better, "Ideally there would be a better way to deal with situations like that, but when you're dealing with unpredictable, borderline volatile people, sometimes all you can do is get the desired outcome, even if it isn't the ideal way to do it."

We looked over at the line and saw Tony (@AWA1997) was already there. We must have really been dragging our feet for him to get here before us.

Once we healed our Pokemon I called out to Tony (and anyone else who was already there).

"We're going to grab some food if you want to join us?" I asked, "There has to be something open late nearby."

We ended up making our way to a small cafe nearby. By this point, most dinner patrons had gone home, leaving it fairly quiet.

After we ordered, whilst we waited for our food, I spoke up.

"I guess if we're gonna be traveling together for the foreseeable future, it might help if we knew the people we are traveling with." I explained.

"I'm Sophie. I turn 16 in about a week, and I'm from Azalea Town in Johto. My mum and dad are from Lilycove in Hoenn, so I haven't got any other family in Johto. My dad travels for parts of the year, competing in tournaments around Johto and sometimes Hoenn, to make a living, and has been training me on how to battle for a while. But he also apparently went through some scarring s**t, hence why he also trained me to do what I did to that grunt at the lake this afternoon. But he refuses to tell me what or why, which pisses me off a bit. So yeah..."

By the time we ate and paid the bill, it was 9pm, so we headed back. Rowan told us to be back by 11, and I'm not sure if any of the others went back out again. Really, after the day I had, I was ready for an early night.

Rowan had set up two rooms with a bunch of foldable camp beds, one for the guys and one for the girls. I spent a bit of time there with Wolverine and Emperor out of their Pokeballs. Their interactions were interesting. Wolverine was quiet for the most part, however didn't mind standing up for himself, whilst Emperor was more inquisitive than anything. Emperor tended to get in Wolverine's space, which for the most part he would tolerate, until it became annoying, before growling at Emperor, causing him to back off, until curiosity got the better of him.

I went to bed a little before 11pm, falling asleep easily.

I woke up a little after 8am, and made my way into the main room of the lab. There was a fold out table set up in the main room that wasn't there last night. On top of it sat toasters, plates, bowls, cutlery and different breakfast foods, as well as some Pokemon food, with a note.

"Picking up your New Trainer Kits. Help yourselves to some breakfast."

I obliged, pouring myself a bowl of cereal, and finding somewhere to sit and eat whilst I waited for the others...
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Tony headed over to Sophie when she called and agreed to eat with them. When Sophie introduced herself, he nodded and went next. “I’m Tony, I’m 18, and I’m from Lavaridge Town in Hoenn. My mother is a Nurse Joy, so I have family literally everywhere, and my father just recently retired from being the Gym Leader of Lavaridge’s Gym.” he said. “Up until today, when I was going to finally start my journey, all I ever really did was take care of my younger sister because my parents were always at work.”

——

Tony let Zuko and Ifrit play a little bit, smiling as he watched them do so. Zuko would lightly peck at Ifrit, and Ifrit would poke back. The harder the peck, the harder the poke. Neither one actually hurt the other, but if they got a little rough, the other would let them know. After the poke/peck war ended, they both began running around energetically before tiring out. Tony invited both of them to sleep next to him. Zuko gladly did, but Ifrit was a little hesitant. The chimchar, upon seeing Zuko snuggle down, decided she may as well, putting out her tail fire and cuddling with the Torchic. They fell asleep about 10-ish.

——

Tony was awoken by the monkey and chicken nudging him. Ifrit pointed to her stomach then to Zuko’s. As Tony sat up, his stomach growled. “Sounds like we’re all hungry.” he said. He got up. “Let’s see if anyone else is up.” He headed toward the main room and saw everything laid out with Sophie digging in. “Morning.” he said, feeding his pokemon first before getting himself a couple pieces of toast.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^
    Instinct (5/5) Kid (5/5)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

There was a bit of activity at the Pokemon Center, but fortunately the Nurse on charge didn't ask for any registration details, she just took Squirtle and carried her to one of the treatment rooms.

Matthias waited nervously and picked up a brochure called "Pokemon Battling for beginners". He was half-way through it when the nurse brought Squirtle back.

Matthias was unsure what to do next, but the professor had offered a place to stay for the night, and Matthias was not the kind of person to say no to free stuff.

During dinner at the cafe Matthias started to work out who the others on the team were. It seemed to be a mixture of new trainers who were sensible enough to be nervous, which meant they could probably be trusted. A couple of dangerous individuals, who who seemed just confident enough to pull them all into trouble. Plus that kid with the camera. Definitely had to avoid the camera.

It grew late and Matthias made it back to the lab and found a room to sleep in.

The next morning he woke to find that the previous day had not been a dream and he really was in strange land surrounded by strange people.