Team Status:
    Zuko (♂) (5/5)
    Ifrit (♀) (5/5)
    Eunomos (♂) (6/6)
    Vedfolnir (♂) (5/5)
    Wishpoosh (♂) (5/5)
    Thor (♂) (0/8)
    Items: 1 pokeball (-1 = 0)

As Tony checked on Matthias's spinarak, Kinnie and her pokemon had helped catch the golden growlithe. As he was finishing up, he heard a screech as Ifrit ran back, apparently having disturbed a zubat while attempting to help with the chase. Tony pulled out his last pokeball and chucked it at the pokemon., unfortunately he didn't throw it hard enough and it landed in front of the two. Ifrit, seeing this, grabbed the ball as she ran before handing it back to her trainer. The zubat then changed targets and tackled Tony. "Really?" Tony asked nobody in particular. "Does every pokemon in this region attack humans this much? Last I knew Zubat were annoying but mostly harmless, even when agitated." He didn't even throw the pokeball, instead just hitting the zubad with it point-blank while trying to fend it off, at least a little bit.

Spoiler:
    Pokémon using: Chimchar
    Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Point Requirement: 9
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball x1
    Points On Hand: 17
    Points After: 8

After the capture, the pokeball was immediately transferred to Professor Rowan as a team could only consist of six pokemon and his team was already filled.

As the group continued on, the conversation turned to the politics of Kalos, which he had no real interest in, so he just stuck around the back of the group as normal and listened as they continued, and apparently the new arrival was already hitting some buttons that Amy didn't want pressed. Great. At least he hadn't been sucked into the bickering yet.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (1/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (5/5)

Starly ♀ (5/5)

Bidoof ♂ (5/5)

Weedle ♂ (5/5)

Kricketot ♂ (0/6)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 26 (+1)

After ensuring that the Kricketot was caught, Neith took the moment to rest. Everyone else was talking to the new girl, but Neith was too tired to introduce herself. There’d be plenty of time for talking on the road after all.

Neith let out all her pokemon. “Alright you guys, time for proper introductions. Escutcheon, Fennel, Binary, Nemesis,” she said, pointing to each one in turn, then looked over at ther Bidoof and Weedle. “Hmm, I don’t have names for you two yet.” Taking note of the Bidoof’s colouring, it wasn’t just the screens colouring, it was truely slightly lighter than the ones caught by the others. “Hmm, how about Butterscotch.” The Bidoof looked on blankly, giving no responce. “I’ll take that as a yes. How about you?” The Weedle nuzzled up to her, which earner a few glowering looks from Fennel and Binary. “You turn into a Beedrill, right? Well, we have Escutcheon as our shield, so how about Phalanx, for your three spears?” The Weedle seemed to like that name, so that was that.

While she had been concentrating on her pokemon, a stranger had shown up. Was he from a wormhole too? Had the group got yet another new member while she wasn’t looking?
    Sophie suggested they get moving to Oreburgh. Well, that rest was enough at least. Calling back most of her pokemon; Fennel and Binary stayed out as normal; she set off with the rest of the group.

Along the way, Neith stayed close enough to the new guys that she could listen in on there conversation. He was from a world where Lysandre was president? So yep, definitely another wormhole kid. Amy didn’t seem to take the news very well from the looks of things.

A Zubat swooped past her head. Wait, was that Zubat green? That was definitely not a normal colour for a Zubat. She had one pokeball left, and this was definitely the thing to use it on.
    “Go get em Butterscotch! Use Headbutt”
    The Bidoof just stood there blankly. The Zubat swooped down and bit at it, , then reeled back in pain, as it it had bitten a rock. A few moments later, Butterscotch tipped over sideways, legs still sticking out as though the pokemon had just been rotated. It took Neith a few moments to notice that the Bidoof was unconcious. Recalling the pokemon, she sent out Escutcheon. She knew He was at a disadvantage, but the rest of her team was either too weak, or in Nemesis’ case was unlikely to help.
    Esc stood his ground, watching his opponent carefully, then swung his head, shooting out three well placed blade-like leaves that knocked the Zubats from the sky.
    Neith tossed her last pokeball at the felled bat. There was no way she’d miss such a rare pokemon. As such, it took a moment before she noticed that Esc was glowing. A moment later, Esc stood there, much larger, with moss and bushes covering his back. “Oh wow, you evolved!” Neith ran her hand through the bushes of Esc’s back. “I guess I’ll have to get used to you being almost as big as me now.”

Attacker: Butterscotch the Bidoof
    Opponents: Zubat
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Opponent's Point Value: 9
    Bonuses: N/A
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 4

Attacker: Escutcheon the Turtwig
    Opponents: Zubat
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Opponent's Point Value: 4
    Bonuses: N/A
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 1
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0

Pokémon using: Escutcheon
    Pokémon trying to catch: Zubat
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 27
    Points After: 22

Pokémon You're Evolving: Escutcheon the Turtwig
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Grotle
    Evolution Point Requirement: 18
    Points On-Hand: 22
    Points After Evolution: 4
    Link to stats: Blah

Picking up her newest capture, Neith found that the ball was locked, refusing to activate. Oh, right! This would be my seventh pokemon. So she’d have to wait until Oreburgh and send one of her team back first…

As they journeyed on again, Neithlooked around at the new people. The boy was still talking Kalos politics with Amy, so Neith decided to introduce herself later, opting instead to talk to the girl who had fallen through the portal first.
    “Hey there. I didn’t get to introduce myself earlier. I’m Neith. I’m from Kalos. Well kinda. Maybe not the same Kalos as the others. I dunno. Anyway, how about you? I saw your owl thing earlier. What reigon is it from? It looks kinda familiar, so I’m guessing it’s a starter pokemon.” Binary poked the back of Neith’s head. “Ouch. Alright I get the picture. I’ll slow down a bit. Sorry about that, I tend to get a bit overexcited and talk too much. Anyway, nice to meet you!”

Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokémon: (6/6)
    | Hannig♂ | 18/18
    | Vilne♂ | 15/15
    | Fiona♀ | 5/5
    | Guinness♂ | 18/18
    | [no name]♀ | 5/5
    | [no name]♂ | 6/6
    Items: x1 (-1),
    Total Posts: 38

Kinnie's question dangled in the air while the girl tore off her bag and began rifling through it. She continued to do so for a few more seconds before cursing under her breath and meeting eyes with Kinnie again.

"Sorry, but I have to dash," she said, "but thanks for your help." Kinnie watched as the girl hauled the bag onto her back again and hurried away.

Hannig and Vilne stood around for a moment and Kinnie glanced to them. "We should return now," she murmured, returning both pokemon to their balls and clipping them onto her belt.

As she was making her way back to the group, following the sounds of battle and chatter, she heard a small chirp. She paused, waiting until she heard it again. When she did, she crept in the direction she could hear it, and spotted a small grey and white bird pokemon on the other side of the tall grass. She unclipped Vilne's poké ball and let him out, which seemed to suddenly startle the bird pokemon.

"Quick," Kinnie ordered, "before it escapes."

As Vilne sprang at the pokemon, Kinnie plucked her final empty poké ball from her bag. Her electric type held the flying type in place and she threw the ball, watching as it knocked into the wild pokemon's head and absorbed its energy. The ball fell to the ground and rocked from side-to-side, then settled after a few moments. Kinnie gave a small smile and picked the ball up. However, before she could do anything more with it, the ball seemed to shimmer as if it was an illusion, then vanished.

Pokémon trying to catch: Starly
    Pokémon using: Vilne the luxio
    Item Being Used/Quantity: x1 Poke ball
    Points On Hand: 115
    Points After: 110

She stared at her empty hand, a frown settling over her widened eyes. The poké ball disappeared. She glanced at the ground, lifting her feet as if she expected to somehow be standing on it. She grabbed the nearby grass and parted it in several places, trying somehow to find the ball. She found nothing, which puzzled her greatly. Vilne tilted his head as she stared at him, befuddled.

After coming to terms with the fact that she had lost the pokémon she had just caught - somehow - she muttered to her luxio about returning to the group, and sought them out.

The first thing she saw was a male she hadn't seen before. He was engaged in conversation with Amy, and as the group began making their way toward the next town upon Sophie's request, the girl with the attitude interrupted their conversation. Rather quickly it became clear that Amy was irritated by her, and Kinnie kept an eye on the two, wondering if something would escalate. Before long, Amy was speaking to the new girl angrily, then pushed her. Kinnie's attention flared as she imagined the aftermath of this action. The new girl, although seemingly cooperative, did not seem like the type of person to allow such an action to go unchallenged.

"Vilne," she began, figuring she only had moments, "get ready to step between them if they get violent."

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (28/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake
    @Noblejanobii @Suicune's Fire Approved @Rival Max, Please update your post with the proper form and we will be good.

Pokémon trying to catch: Starly
    Pokémon using: Shinx
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 62
    Points After: 57

I used my freshly caught Shinx in the battle to catch the Starly, however things became more interesting after the battle. Turns out Arc must have been close to evolving when I caught him, because after that battle he started to glow.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Shinx
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Luxio
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 57
    Points After Evolution: 42
    Link to stats: In sig.

However before I could get too excited, I heard things getting intense in the main group. I turned to see Palila give Amy a nickname, which she didn't take too kindly to, and responded with a slight push to the forehead.

"For f***'s sake..." I muttered, probably a little too loudly, as I made my way over to the pair, angrily.

"Amy, leave it. Be the bigger person." I said intently, before addressing Palila, "So far you've been here not even a half day, and have managed to p*** off someone on my team who hasn't given me any problems so far, and in all honesty, were giving me the s***s earlier with your tone."

"We are kinda stuck together until we get home." I explained, "The difference between it being bearable, and this being a giant s*** storm is how little of a pain in the a** we are going to be to one another. Am I clear?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:47 AM.

5. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 28/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

After the capture, Renny heard the group walking up the road. It seemed like as usual people were yelling and being hostile with each other. Emotions were a weakness he thought as he came through the tree line to join the group again. He chooses to drop back where Matthias was at. Neith seemed busy at the time so he didn't want to bother her.

" So these devices. Are we also being tracked ?" He asked
    " Can we track each other?" he continued looking at Matthias

" Back home we don't have much freedom but I still prefer not being recorded. Did this Dash guy tell you what other things this device does ?" @Brettles

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake was taken back for a second. Amy had lightning reflexes and a hair trigger. Drake cleared his throat. Nothing knowing what to say.
    " I'm also not a fan of nicknames unless you're going to call me Wolfgang like my favorite Pokechef. Though I'm not sure he would be okay with that." He joked awkwardly to break the tension.

" You got lightning fast reflexes Amy! Remind me not to challenge you to a duel." He continued.

Grookey watched Amy with a big smile
    "GROOOOO" he laughed at how bad*** she was

Turning back to Drake, she continued, “Very interesting. I don’t know much about the Kalos political system so I can’t make much commentary, but it seems he is not well liked. Hopefully, all of this can be rectified in the future. Personally, it doesn’t sound like he’s very trustworthy especially with that Team Flare business. Still, Hoopa seems like a reasonable explanation for the portals, but it’s not the only pokemon known to create them so who knows, it might be true it might not be.”

"You are sure are right about that. You'd have to be pretty gullible to not question how a group like Team Flare could just change its stripes. Hopefully someone can find out soon about these portals. If its not Hoopa maybe its another pokemon people dont know about. This world has so many god like pokemon."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)

Matthias listened to Renny's concerns about the Poketch, and his concern about being recorded.

He pulled his still unopened Poketch out of his backpack.

"Sniper, hold this and fly to the top of that tree."

"Staravia!" Sniper took the poketch and flew up to the top of a nearby tree.

"Oh look." Matthias said looking at Renny. "I am now at the top of that tree... according to my poketch."

"Far as I can reason out, these things can track where your Poketch is. Not good if you are carrying it everywhere."

Then he added with a conspiratorial smile. "But sometimes it is useful for people to believe you are somewhere you are not. Lets say you want to be at the gym, but you want to have recorded 'evidence' that you were actually at a Pokemon center on the other side of town, and couldn't possibly have been involved in stealing their precious trophies...."

"If whoever is tracking this thing assumes that I am carrying it. Well that is on them, and they can be my alibi. Turn their advantage into their weakness."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (4/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

((Bunnying done with Jacob's permission)

Angry did not begin to describe what Amy was feeling at that moment. She was going to let the girlfriend comment go until she saw Sophie intervene only to get snapped at by this insufferable little piece of crap. Her expression shifting into a hard frown, Amy looked at Drake and said, "Excuse me for one more second." Swiftly spinning around, Amy began to take off after Paulila. Given she was a couple inches taller and she was used to running drills with Theresa, Amy figured she could catch the twerp in no time. But twas not to be be.

Sophie grabbed Amy's arm and stopped her. Amy glanced down at Sophie. "Leave the miserable b***h..." Sophie muttered loud enough for only Amy to hear, "She's not worth your time."

Amy looked back in Paulila's direction and huffed angrily. "Fine, let her die out there on her own." Amy pulled her arm away from Sophie and took a deep breath. "I have to get back to Theresa. And you're not my type anyway." Walking back to Drake, she sighed. "Well now that the annoyance is gone, thanks. My girlfriend's a police officer so she taught me some self defense stuff in case she's not around to protect me. I've learned to be light on feet as a result." Amy tapped her chin. "As for the portals... yeah there's other pokemon known to warp space and time, like Celebi, for example."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 29/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Matthias made a very good point. The device could be used for tracking but it could be used to distract anyone who was tracking them. However, it was hard to know when a maneuver like that could be useful.

"That is a very good observation, Matthias," Renny said surprised

" I think I underestimated you but I am starting to see your value." He said as a compliment.

" What you said gave me an idea that seems so basic I'm not sure how I missed it. Next time that tool Type: Null trainer Nathan blocks me Ill has Delta fly the camera over to the scene. Ill set that in motion before he'll get a chance to do that." Renny said looking around so only Matthias herd. It also could be useful for some really nice sweeping shots and long distance shots. Delta will just need to be trained how to maneuver safely with it." he continued

He paused for a moment now speaking loud.
    " If a device could be used to track us. Couldn't it also be used to track anyone tracking us??" Renny wasn't sure if that was a thing but it made sense the signal could be tracked both ways. Or better yet, maybe they work like cell phones. Couldn't we just remove the sim card and they would assume its still us? again I have no idea if these things even work like my old cell phone." He shrugged exploring the device a little more.

His attention turned to the front of the line where a trainer he had never seen before started acting up. Parks grabbed the girls arm to stop her.
    "Is that new person?" He said to himself.

"She seems as aggressive as Parks is. For people who want our help, they seem to wish death upon us pretty quick if we don't do exactly what they say," he said shaking his head at the continued aggression.

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake frowned.
    " I don't know you very well and you seem like a caring, smart, strong person. You shouldn't let people get a rise out of you." He said

" It seems like you've been through to much for the words of someone who doesn't seem like a friend of yours to piss you off." Drake continued

" Maybe she just has social anxiety. Maybe she only knows how to relate to others like this." He said

" Pokemon are easier to understand sometimes." He joked nervously

" Celebi ?" He said in response to Amy comment about what other pokemon could do it.

"That one controls time right? Is that different from Dialga? Maybe Celebi controls its time and Dialga control all time." Drake reached over Grookey.

" Do you ever sketch? I keep a sketch of legends I've seen." He smiled

The book was mostly empty. However, there had been a picture of Xerneas.
    "I couldn't believe I saw anything like that before. I was in the forest looking for berries to pick to cultivate for my next pokeblocks when this majestic creature appeared just in the distance. She had to notice me. For a moment everything was still like time slowed down. Xerneas antlers pulsed different colors almost to the tune of a heartbeat." He said looking at the picture.

"I also got other sketches mixed with baking tips. Mostly it's just different berries and recipes I could try. I like to keep a visual log of all the berries I have seen so I remember what traits they have. Even with the field guide my mom got me I still like keeping notes. Do you have any fun hobbies ?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Cato (7/7)
    [Bidoof, Male]
    Terry (7/7)
    [Piplup, Male]
    Karl (4/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (5/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Partner Pokemon: Freya the Snorunt
    Items: x5 Pokeballs

"Heh, you flatter me, Drake. Unfortunately, the reason my girlfriend's nickname for me is Wildfire doesn't just have to do with the color of my hair. I have quite the nasty temper if you push the right buttons." Amy shrugged a little. "Nicknames and my girlfriend just happen to be two of the hot buttons. My girlfriend's usually pretty good at keeping me calm but since she's not here... well I'm trying to manage on my own and it's a lot harder than I'd like." Amy looked after the new girl. "Part of what irritates me with her is that if she runs around willy nilly it could cause us trouble and prevent me from getting home. I'd much rather her stay far away from the group or actually cooperate with us. Not purposeful cause discourse on sensitive issues."

Amy laughed at the pokemon comment and pat Freya's head. "Don't I know it. Somehow they're much easier to connect with."

Amy thought over the question of Celebi's power, trying to remember if Brent had ever explained the different to her. "I'm not entirely sure but I think that sounds right. I know Celebi isn't as powerful as Dialga since Dialga is supposed to be the deity that controls time."

Amy gazed at Drake's sketchbook in awe. "Yeah a little but I've never seen a legendary. I can't believe you've seen the life giver! I'm a little jealous. My- uh girlfriend is from Kalos so I've heard lots of stories about Xerneas and Yveltal!" Amy held out her sketchbook. "I draw a little but nothing to that scale."

Amy puffed out her chest a little at the mention of hobbies. "Why yes I do! I'm a fashion designer. I make costumes and clothes and have been trying to develop a fashion line for a little while now. Actually the reason I got Hunter as my starter was I rescued him from an illegal leather farm. I'm also a bit of a street racer on the side. Have a motorcycle back home that is a beauty to ride."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (8/8)

Partner:

Egg: Krabby (29/36)

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 2
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

I stood there seething at this new girl. Renny was difficult but honestly, I chalked that down to him being a little slow. But honestly I can say very few people measure up to the level of a**hole that this chick seems to achieve so easily. But as I said to Amy, she isn't worth our time. If she needs help, and shows a little respect I will try to help her. But that doesn't mean it's okay to be a narcissistic and s***stirring a**hole.

My ears perked up when Amy talked about her motorbike.

"Really? What do you ride?" I asked, having heard this for the first time, "I got my learners license about a year ago and ride a CBR500RA."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:48 AM.