Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 17 (+1)

Renny had already left. Neith couldn’t blame him. At least this time he went of his own free will. And Sophie didn’t try to stop him either.

After she spoke up, Neith could tell that Palila wanted her to come. Interesting Mining technology? Really? But the sentiment made Neith hesitate. She wanted to be able to help the team. She’d critisized Sophie for being a bad leader, but if she ran away now and abandoned the others, would she really be any better?

After some of the group expressed the need to heal their pokemon, Roark gave them an ID as a fast pass for the pokemon center. With Esc along, maybe I can help protect everyone…

Waiting outside the mine sounded good. There was less danger there, and she could still help by blocking any escape routes. And now she could heal her pokemon first…

“Ok, I’ll come with you, at least to the entrance. I’ll go with Amy and Palila first, and meet you there.” She nodded at Sophie, then rushed toward the center as quickly as she could.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

Amy took the ID fast pass and bowed a little. "Thank you, Leader Roark, we'll be sure to move as swiftly as possible." Amy look at Neith and Pailia. "Alright ladies, let's roll out. We don't have much time so let's get moving." Returning her team to their pokeballs, Amy headed back towards the Pokemon Center, hoping the other two followed. She flashed the pass and handed over her pokeballs before passing the ID over to Neith or Palila if they had followed her.

While she waited for the pokeballs to be returned to her, Amy felt something tugging her pant leg. Glancing down, Amy saw Freya with a determined look in her eye. Amy squatted down to the snorunt and asked, "Something up?" "Sno sno sno! Snorunt!" Amy didn't speak Snorunt, but she could sense that determination anywhere. Freya wanted to help. "Alright! That's the spirit. Sure I'll add you to my party." Taking back her pokeballs, Amy deposited Cato into the PC then readied a pokeball and tossed it at Freya.

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon Hatching: Snorunt
    Post Requirement: N/A
    Item Used: Pokeball

Amy making sure her party was ready to go, she waited for Neith and Palila to finish up (if they were there), then headed out to the mines to meet up with the others.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

*Feel free to be place your characters wherever you like in this scenario*
    Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (0/16) Arc (10/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 11am
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

Palila and Amy rushed to the Pokemon Center as we made our way to the mine. However things were slightly odd when we got there.

Not long after the mine came into view two figured dressed identically rushed out of the mine, empty handed, looking like they had just had their a**es handed to them, making a beeline for the city gates. The two Galactic idiots...

"What the hell." Roark said, as we picked up the pace.

"Should we go after them?" I asked.

"Don't bother. They had their tails between their legs, so I think they were chased off." Roark explained, "But I want to know who was able to do that. Mine workers don't bring Pokemon..."

We made our way into the mine, where there was a crowd gathered. Most of them were mine workers, but one of them was dressed differently.

He looked as if he was in his late teens, and stood a half foot taller than myself, with slightly messy blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. He kind of looked like he belonged on the set of some s***ty teen drama series. He wore a pair of jeans and a grey woolen jacket over the top.

"Hey, I remember you." Roark said, as he approached him, "You battled my Gym yesterday afternoon didn't you?"

"Yeah, I got in just before closing time." He replied, shaking his hand, "Cody."

"So I have you to thank for dealing with the situation here?"

"No need to thank me." Cody said with a smile, "I saw them heading to the mine and figured they weren't dressed up like mine workers, so followed them. They weren't expecting that, so when they started causing trouble, I got the jump on them and was able to take out their Pokemon before they damaged the mine."

"You took them both down?" I asked, slightly surprised, "How long have you been a trainer for?"

"Only a couple of months." Cody replied turning to me, "But they seemed like they barely knew their Pokemon, and they weren't expecting an attack from behind. Pretty stupid really."

"That's brave." I said, "Even when I was going with the gym leader, I still called the rest of my group for help."

"I don't really have a group here." Cody explained, slightly hesitating before speaking, "I wasn't really planning on coming to Sinnoh. And my phone doesn't work out here. I guess I need to get a new plan while I'm here."

Hearing that pause, I had a flashback to when one of the group mentioned a wormhole to Drake, and how I managed to avoid having Drake find out. The way Cody explained his reminded me of that. Was he a wormhole trainer?

I didn't want to arouse suspicion of us to him in case he wasn't so asking the others what they thought wasn't an option. I had to make the call now. Do I try and get him to come along and risk being wrong about him? Or do I leave it, and risk having another wormhole trainer who is stuck along.

"Well look, it is nearly lunch time, and I think my group will be getting lunch before we leave Orebourgh." I explained, "You're welcome to join us?"

"You know what, I think I might." Cody replied, "Thanks..."

"Sophie." I replied, "Sophie Reed."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:52 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]

Amy rushed up to the mine ready to battle only to find everyone standing idly around. Two men in strange uniforms came and shoved her aside as they made their escape. Galactic! Amy turned to case after them only to find they were gone. “Dangit,” she mumbled. Standing up, Amy approach the group from behind and listened in on the conversation.

The hero of the hour introduced himself as Cody, a trainer who started only a few months ago. Crossing her arms, Amy scanned him over. She couldn’t quite place it but something felt off about him. She shook her head a little. Ugh there she was being paranoid again. Brushing off the feeling as her being jumpy, she decided perhaps acquainting themselves with this new guy who was obviously strong might be a good thing. He might help them towards their end goals.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 04-02-2019 at 06:53 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (0/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (10/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)

Matthias arrived at the gym in time to watch the hero's parade for this 'Cody' trainer. 'So much for making a grand entrance', he thought to himself.

"He walked up to the group of other trainers. "So do we at least get credit for turning up?" he asked. "Who is this trainer anyway? You think we could take him?"

Trainer Palila Rae
    Location: Orebough mines (Does anyone else update these as we are going?)
    Team: Dartrix (17/17) Staravia (14/14) Prinlup (16/16) Wingull (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, ID Card from Roark, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus
    Points: 29 (+1 from posting, -47 for evolving, +58 levelup points back) = 41 Posts: 18

Palila accepted the ID card from Amy at the Pokecentre, inspecting it to see if it had any useful information on it. Not really knowing what it meant, she pocketed it after Neith had used it too. Since her own ID didn't work, at least having someones ID would mean she had a place to sleep at night.

As the three of them (or maybe more!) ran up to the entrance to the mines, Palila let out her Starly. It had been beaten very quickly during the gym battle, and she was a little worried that she had picked up a dud pokemon. She dropped back slightly.
    "Starly, you OK? You got thrashed back there." She asked it, hands on hips.
    The little bird seemed upset and looked down at the ground, tweeting sheepishly. Palila frowned and let out her other birds, who were all looking a little upset about being knocked out. Team morale was low.
    "Aw hey, chin up! Get back on the board and try again! You gotta prove to me you are worth working with!" In a strange way, it was a pep talk for the smallest member of the team. Palila stuck out her forearms in a dance-like motion and then pretended to flap wings in a long smooth movement.
    "You can probably do some epic stuff! Like this, right?"
    Starly and Rowlet hopped up from their sitting position into the air, seeming to feel the energy Palila gave to them, and taking flight far up into the air. Piplup scooted over the ground, wiggling its wings. Their bodies glowed as they flew up and swooped around- almost copying their trainer with her silly wing movements.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Starly
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Staravia
    Evolution Point Requirement: 14
    Points On-Hand: 29
    Points After Evolution: 15

Character: Palila Rae
    Pokemon: Staravia
    Level Ups purchased: 5->13 (16 points)
    Links to Level Up Posts: Starly from level 5 to level 13
    Link to stats: In header

------

Pokémon You're Evolving: Piplup
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Prinplup
    Evolution Point Requirement: 16
    Points On-Hand: 31
    Points After Evolution: 15

Pokemon: Prinplup
    Level Ups purchased: 5->15 (20 points)
    Links to Level Up Posts: Piplup from level 5 to level 15

-------

Pokémon You're Evolving: Rowlet
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Dartrix
    Evolution Point Requirement: 17
    Points On-Hand: 35
    Points After Evolution: 18

Pokemon: Dartrix
    Level Ups purchased: 5->16 (22 points)
    Links to Level Up Posts: Rowlett from level 5 to level 16

-------

As everyone in the team apart from the wingull (who wasn't knocked out during the gym battle anyway, so it wasn't really in need o a morale boost) evolved, Palila gradually stopped her silly dancing.
    "Woah, cool!" She told them all in earnest, and then they all ran to catch up with the rest of the group.

Everyone seemed to be standing around talking- no goons in sight. They had probably run off before she even arrived.
    Sophie was shaking hands with some new guy who introduced himself as Cody, and Amy was standing there crossing her eyes and looking him up and down.
    Palila chuckled to herself, memorizing how silly Amy looking for an artwork later on.
    "Hey, Coh-deee, you wanna take Sophies place as leader of the team?" She snarkily called out "You made it out here on your own and probably won't lead us in the wrong direction like she did~"
    As Matthias arrived at the group Palila gave him a wide smile, enjoying his battle comments.
    "Oh no, we couldn't possibly take him on! He just beat two random untrained people in a pokemon battle where he had the advantage!" She was clearly enjoying herself, on a sassy high from the gym battle and her team evolving.
    Last edited by Lychee; 04-02-2019 at 04:57 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]

Amy kept her arms folded as she glanced over at Palila. Rolling her eyes, she shrugged. “If you’ve got a crush on him, just say so, love. No need to roll over and expose your belly to him like a Growlithe,” she responded. “Besides, you have no authority to change our leader. That’s Rowan’s job. You’re free to walk all the way to Sandgem town by yourself to ask him about it if you want.” Amy paused and raised her voice a little to ensure Roark would hear. “And you need to give the nice gym leader back his ID card, since he was so nice to lend it to us.” Amy lowered her voice again and added, “Plus theft of it would definitely get you some jail time, sweetheart and you’re too bright and colorful for orange to look good on you. It clashes with literally your entire appearance.” Any winked at her and walked over to Sophie’s side.

“So where’s lunch?” she asked, “Anyone know any good places? I’m famished.”
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 04-02-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake laughed at Amys comments. Watching her and Palila interact was never boring. Drake stepped around the tension to Cody.

Reaching out his hand he smiled.
    " I wanted to shake the hand of the man who saved the day. Though I was hoping to go in there and stumble over a nugget by chance. " he laughed

" Also it turns out that you saved the day and caught attention of the most prickly member of this team. " he continued to have some fun.

Drake looked at the others. "Im sure I can get us into a fancy joint if everyone likes over priced food. If I cant then I got everyone on Roman next time around."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (0/16) Arc (10/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 11am
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

When Palila started running my mouth, I felt the anger rise, and was lucky that Amy dealt with her in a more snide and less hostile manner than I would have.

"What my friend here is trying to twist around for her entertainment, is that we were heading East, and this was the most direct route, but turns out the terrain on Route 207 is too much for new trainers, so we gotta go around." I explained.

"So you lead this group? By Professor Rowan's request?" Cody asked, almost in awe.

"I try to. But as you can see, that isn't always easy..."

Before Cody could continue, Drake made his way over.

"I wanted to shake the hand of the man who saved the day. Though I was hoping to go in there and stumble over a nugget by chance." Drake laughed. I couldn't help but like the guy. After the newbie nightmare that still is Palila, Drake and Cody are a breath of fresh air...

"I wasn't trying to be a hero, but I won't turn down a little praise." Cody remarked, offering his hand.

"Also it turns out that you saved the day and caught attention of the most prickly member of this team." Drake continued.

"Yeah, you guys definitely have a unique little group from what I have seen. I'm kinda jealous..." Cody explained, as Roark spoke up after Amy put Palila in her place.

"And I will take that card back..." Roark interjected, making his way to Palila, and putting forward his hand to receive his card back, as Amy made her way to my side.

"So where's lunch?" Amy asked.

"I'm sure I can get us into a fancy joint if everyone likes over priced food. If I can't then I got everyone on Roman next time around." Drake replied.

"Look, we all beat the gym didn't we?" I asked, "I think we earned a little over priced food, if I don't say so myself."

I went to follow Drake, before turning to Cody.

"You coming, new guy?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Cody replied with a smile, "I always enjoy a little company."

"Lead the way Drake."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:52 AM.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Location: Orebough mines entrance (Or, perhaps route 203? Who knows!)
    Team: Dartrix (17/17) Staravia (14/14) Prinlup (16/16) Wingull (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

"Ha! Fashion advice coming from someone who dresses like a lumberjack?"
    Palila shrugged and took out Roarks ID card from her pocket as he walked over to her.
    "Thanks for letting us use your card!" She stepped in close to hand it back over, making eye contact, her face and tone suddenly serious.
    "Roark. You know how things work around here- please help me. I was arrived here yesterday and don't have an ID card of my own. The leader of this trainer group doesn't care- I nearly had to sleep on the street last night. If it wasn't for someone else sneaking me in to their room, I would be homeless. You're important. I need your help. I need an ID card of my own."

Not being able to go back to her family home and being in an unfamiliar land was an ongoing stress, and while battling and sniping at the other kids had helped relieve it, she knew she needed some help from a trustworthy adult. She needed a bed. She needed an ID card of her own. She completely ignored the camaraderie and conversations about food, knowing that this could be her one chance to talk to an adult and get serious assistance.
    Still holding onto the gym leaders ID card, she was clearly waiting until he agreed to help before she passed it back to him.