Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (0/16) Arc (10/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 11am
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

Palila had turned down my offer. Matthias had said nothing though I doubted this was the end of it. I don't even know where Renny is and Neith seems to be trying to hide something, which is probably distaste towards me.

Honestly, I don't know what they expect. They only want me as their leader when they can blame me for something and not take responsibility themselves. The rest of the time, they expect me to be okay with them doing whatever the f*** they want, regardless of the rest of the group. And $20 says that if I did and something bad happened they would still blame me. I have Palila who has gone out of her way to antagonize half the group now suddenly in tears and half the group think it's the end of the world, Matthias stealing things and getting himself into trouble doing that, Renny risking his neck for this dammed film and Neith who seems to think she knows better than me about everything but doesn't have the nerve to actually speak up. If she has any better ideas then I am f***ing open to hear them. I didn't ask for any of this bulls***. None of it.

I felt myself getting angry as I thought all this, and forced myself to take a breath.

"Look, let's go to this place Drake is talking about and get some food. I will try and find a phone book and contact Professor Rowan and sort something out." I explained, "Is there anything else that desperately needs to be said right now, or can we go have some lunch and try to figure out where next."

We followed Drake to the restaurant, healing up at a Pokemon Center on the way.

Once we were settled at a table I got up and made my way to the counter.

"Hey is there a payphone around I can use?" I asked the cashier.

"Yeah out the back."

I made my way to where he said the phone was and found a payphone and a phonebook. I had a browse through and found Professor Rowan's number, calling it on my Poketch.

"You have called Professor Rowan. I am unavailable to take your call at the moment so please leave a message and I woll endeavour to return your call."

"S***..." I muttered, before the tone.

"Hey Professor, its Sophie. We have had a new trainer come through a wormhole and are having issues getting her accommodation without a trainer card. Can you please call me back on this number?"

I hung up the call before making my way to the table.

"He didn't pick up so I left a message." I explained before picking up a menu, "Hopefully he calls back soon."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 39/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

(*Updates to my card and points coming)

Renny walked into the restaurant looking to get himself a good meal. When he noticed the group was at the same place he didn't seem to care. He first looked around for a booth away from them but the place was packed and it seemed like he would have to eat with them. He walked over not saying much he pulled up a chair near Neith. He looked around pausing for a moment on Cody. Renny stared at the trainer for a moment. Something was fake about his smile Renny thought.

He grabbed a cup of water not really paying attention to whose it might be.
    " New people huh?" He questioned to Neith referring to Cody, Palila, Amy and Drake.

He paused looking at Neith
    " I recorded some your battle. If you want to see it I can send you the file."

Looking at Matthias
    " Anything cool inside the Mine that I missed out on?"

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Once everyone was together Drake stood up. With the glass of ice water.

"Apps are on me" He smiled

" Its customary to toast to fruitful trip so Id like to say thanks for letting me join you all in your journey. I hope you dont mind helping me taste test the new pokesnacks that I will be making along the way." He smiled

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (17/17) Staravia (14/14) Prinlup (16/16) Wingull (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila sniffled when Kinnie dabbed her cheek and told her no, again. Somehow, this time, it was reassuring to be told no, so she didn't fight back. She sighed, and let Kinnie dab at her face. Being told she would have a bed was helpful, and yet somehow she still felt sad. It wasn't her /own/ bed, at home.

When Drake piped up (a little too late) she eyed him off. Being given his trainer card wouldn't be appropriate- she was pretty sure the bathrooms and dorms were gender separated for all trainers under 18, and there was no way the staff would believe her if she pretended to be Drake when they caught her with his card. He did look like the only person in the group with camping supplies, though.

There was nothing else that desperately needed to be said and Palila felt as if her plea had been heard, so she quietly followed the group to a fine dining restaurant.

----------

Palila felt entirely out of place. Having a single parent and a couple of siblings had meant that going out for Masala at the local fast food place had been the most 'fine dining' she had experienced in her life. Gloomily thinking about how far away home was, and how much she would love some alolan food, she tried to sit near the even-tempered Neith and Kinnie- away from Amy, Sophie or Drake. It also looked like Renny was there, by pure coincidence? He made idle chit-chat, and Palila didn't bother introducing herself.

"I'll just have whatever she's having." Palila mumbled her order, not recognizing much on the menu. She let out her Dartrix, whose dapper look meant he fit into the fine dining atmosphere much better than she did, and she placed her hand on his feathery back to feel comforted. He gave a low hoot, looking solemn.

It was going to be a rather awkward and quiet meal.

"Do you think our parents know we're missing, by now?" She asked those sitting nearest to her, quietly, when Sophie went off to make the phone call. One hand was picking at her meal, and the other idly preening Dartrix.

As Sophie got back, she gave a weak smile and nodded. "Thanks for trying."

Drake making a toast made her feel a little bit sick. This didn't feel like the time to toast. She glared at him.
    "Dude! What the psyduck! We aren't here to have a fruitful journey! We are here because we are lost and wanna go home! Right??" She looked directly over at Sophie, expecting to be backed up.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 39/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs

Renny had to his luck avoided yet another drama filled afternoon. This time it seemed that the star of the show would be the loud mouthed girl. Renny watched through footage of the battle waiting for food to show up. The new guy who talked alot stood up and offered a toast. Seemed like the guy was trying to be friendly however he quickly got shut down.

Renny dropped the camera.

"Speak for yourself. You also just arrived here a day ago. The rest of us have been here. Compose yourself." He said smugly

Renny quickly moved past anything the outraged trainer might say to Sophie.

"Parks whose the new guy?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (0/16) Arc (10/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 11am

When Palila actually thanked me, for the first time I felt optimistic about the group.

"Any time," I replied, "I will let you know as soon as he called back.

However things became intense not too long after when Drake attempted to talk about a fruitful journey and I realized that not everybody was on the same page. Renny tried to ask me a question but he was going to have to wait.

"Drake doesn't know how we got here." I said quietly, "I wasn't sure if he was just gonna tag along to here and leave or what, so figured it would be best if he didn't know for now."

Realizing the truth was going to come out regardless of whether I liked it or not, I had to make the call about Cody now or never.

"Cody, I am pretty sure I know the truth, but I want you to say it before this goes any further." I asked, "You aren't from here are you? And I'm not talking about Sinnoh..."

"I'm from Canalave City..." Cody replied seeming confused, but thinking what I did, it made more sense that he was lying.

"Then why did you say your phone wasn't working before, as if you weren't from here?" I asked, "I think you are telling the truth about Canalave, but you aren't from here are you?"

Cody went silent, however seemed to understand what I was implying.

"No, I'm not." He explained, "I got sucked into some portal and wound up here a week or two ago. My family and I don't exist here..."

Before I could reply my attention was piqued by the TV where I watched saw something familiar. A battle by a lake. A few moments later I saw Tony battling a grunt on the screen, with the caption reading 'Terrorist attack on Lake Verity'.

"Oh f***..." I muttered as Renny appeared on the screen and started talking about wormholes. I noticed a couple of people start looking at us.

I grabbed some cash out of my wallet and left it on the table.

"This isn"t good. We need to get out of here." I said, nodding towards the TV, "Out of Orebourgh at least and come up with some plan before we get to Jubilife."

I tried to stay calm throughout this but could feel the panic rising. We had publically defied a terrorist group and now recordings of that and an interview labeling us as interdimensional travellers has just been aired. We could be in a lot of danger...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 40/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs

Rennys question had been ignored but he didnt mind. It was answered in directly but that wasnt all. The guy Cody had been caught directly in a lie. Lying on its own wasnt a big deal. Sophie had lied about him stealing so she couldn't judge cody. What was more interesting was how he reacted to it. Rennys grew bored with this and just like that his attention turned to the tv at the bar.

"Shut up" he said standing up

"My interview is on."

Ignoring the others he walked over to the bar and requested that the sound be turned up. The bar tender changed every tv in the place to that.

"Local celebrity huh?" He smiled but was ignored

The actual interview *

"Starting with your arrival in Sinnoh, what is the story behind this footage and what brings you here to Jubilife City?" Hugo asked

Renny adjusted in the seat a little. This a little more than he had been expecting.
    " I .." He paused
    "We arrived here yesterday. I didn't really get to see the full scope of the event because when I was brought here I was out of it. I did however luckily snap a picture of a wormhole before it closed. If you can show that picture you can imagine what the sky around Twinleaf Town and Lake Verity looked like. Shortly after catching my barrings I made my way in the direction of other trainers who seemed to be as lost as I was. We were unfortunately greeted by the gang that I came to know as Team Galatic. The costumes looked a little different from my world but goons are goons. The grunts instructed everyone within earshot to avoid Lake Verity because it was officially closed. Since I wasn't from here I didn't know if your Team Galatic was maybe part of your law enforcement here. However, that quickly changed as a loud explosion what best could be described as dynamite being used sent shock waves through the trees. I was one of the first on the scene with a trainer named Kinnie. She acted very bravely in the face of the confusion. To my own discredit, I led us right into the hands of the rouges of the story. Without really harming us they tied us up and went back to working on whatever nefarious plans they had. The footage you are seeing takes place a little while later. Kinnie and I were saved by a shifty trainer named Matthias. Once we were both free I made my way to the camera and recorded footage of both Team Galatic in the middle of Lake Verity and of all the trainers that showed up to help us out and stop Team Galatic. I don't know if the footage really captured but for first-time trainers, they acted really bravely in the face of the unknown. Towards the end of the video, you will see what has become my personal motivation. The appearance of a pokemon known here as Mespret. I had to do some research to find out what it was. Mespret appeared in the center of the chaos and almost as soon as she appeared the battle shifted and Team Galatic was beaten." Renny paused taking a drink.

" As for why were are here in Jubilife City. After the battle with Team Galatic. Grey Beard or Professor Rowan as you call him. Helped us out and brought us back to his lab to ask for our help. He asked us to look into the matter. I'm not really the best to ask about mission specifics though. That would be the girl who looks like Alicen Parks. If you have seen the horror/gore film Chopping Mall you'll know the reference. She is actually the one leading the group. The final members are Tony and a tech girl, Neith. I think that's everyone."

By the time it was over everyone in the place had heard the event.

" they actually stuck to their word!" He smiled

Renny turned to the others.
    " we dont need to run around in the shadows. Now everyone will know." He smiled feeling accomplished unaware that his interview might upset the group especially amy who he completely didnt mention.

He walked back over to the others

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake was flabbergasted
    " uhhh"

Palila had some how taken his comments as a personal slight. Werent these trainers battling gyms like he was to go the pokemon league. Then it dawned on him...
    "It was one of you i saw fall out of that portal?" He said feeling stupid.

Then Sophie spoke up and explained the whole sorted mess.
    " So everyone here but me is from another world ? Timeline ? Dimension?" He said

Drake scratched his head
    "How the hell did this happen?"

Before he got any answers the tall trainer with glasses got up and drew everyone's attention to an interview.

" who is Allison Parks? Did you guys fight team Galactic and really see a legend??? Ive missed out on a lot."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

Amy was soooo glad to be away from the awkward situation and in a fine dining restaurant. Sure, she wasn't dressed for it, but food was food and that's what she wanted, no, needed right now. She greedily took a menu and began to look over it. Many of the foods were familiar to her, Kalos delicacies that made her stomach growl in delight. Tauros bourguignon, Gougčre with cheese from the Miltank farms near Solaceon Town, Torq au vin, and sooo much more. "Hey Theresa, do you want to get the Combusken Marengo or the-...." Amy paused when the realization hit her. Right, this wasn't Kalos. This was Sinnoh. Theresa wasn't here. This wasn't date night, this was awkward lunch time. Amy buried her face in the menu a bit more as she tried to wipe her eyes a bit before her tears spilled over. Couldn't risk ruining her makeup. She'd get home. She'd get home. She ordered and began to eat her food once it arrived.

Amy listened in on Sophie's confrontation of Cody. So he had been caught in a lie. That, in itself, wasn't bad, but once again Amy felt something off about him. Was it her paranoia again? Maybe, but Amy couldn't help but feel like Cody was just letting Sophie put words in his mouth. She didn't trust him, was the point. But then again she trusted very few members of this group. Besides, if Cody could help them get home, then who cares.

After a moment, Amy heard Renny silence the table and go over to the bar. Oh great, this kid again. Amy rolled her eyes and went back to her food. This Combusken Marengo tasted like home. She was going to savor it. She paused, however, when she heard the interview came on. Amy let out a long sigh. She figured he'd expose them eventually, but she didn't realize it'd be this quickly. She continued to eat as she listened quietly, figuring they'd need to leave ASAP and she was going to scarf this down if she had to. As the interview came to its conclusion, Amy furrowed her eyebrows at the "Alicen Parks" comment. Pulling up a search engine on her X-Transceiver, since the place had Wifi, she quickly googled the star. Amy squinted at the screen for a moment. He... he did realize he was comparing Sophie to a Playboy Model... right? She glanced over the page for a bit longer before bookmarking the page and closing her webpage. Well alright then. Just one more reason to think this kid weird.

Amy gave Renny an unamused look as he returned to the table. Did this kid seriously not care about the others at all? She presumed not since she got all sorts of narcissism vibes from him. It then occurred to her that he hadn't even mentioned her in the interview. Good. She didn't want all eyes on her. She was supposed to be the Kecleon after all. It'd be hard to blend in if everyone knew who she was. As she tried to finish up her meal, Sophie demanded they leave immediately. Amy looked up between Sophie and her food. "B-But the food!"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: Noon

Surprised that Amy was the first to object, I directed my attention to her.

"We have gone and made ourselves an enemy of what the news is calling a terrorist group." I explained, looking around, trying to gauge whether people had noticed it was us on TV, "Which was okay when there was no way for them to recognize us. I didn't see any Team Galactic thugs take photos, and it was easy enough to blend in. But now, we have been shown on regional TV, which makes us that much more identifiable. If someone from Team Galactic recognizes us, we are in the s***."

I gathered my bag, before looking at Drake.

"I'm sorry we weren't honest with you Drake." I explained, "But we have to go. You're welcome to stay with us, but things might be tricky now that our faces have been plastered over TV. If you come along, I will explain everything, but I don't expect you to put yourself at risk to come along."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

Amy glanced down at the food, knowing in her gut Sophie was right. But for whatever reason, she really didn't want to leave. Perhaps it was the taste of home, or maybe it was something else, but she felt the most comfortable here compared to anywhere else they had been thus far. A thought whispered in her mind. Renny hadn't mentioned her or showed her face. Team Galactic didn't know about her. She could stay. She could finish the meal. Drake was obviously friends with Hermione. Maybe he could get her a job under her. But... that meant giving up Theresa.

Letting out a long sigh, Amy put her fork and knife down, wiped her mouth, and stood up. "Right, yeah sorry. I'm just... still hungry," she lied. "Let's move out. Wasn't there another path to Eterna through Jubilife? Maybe if we backtrack that way we can navigate away from where Team Galactic has seen us." Amy adjusted her clothes and said, "Jubilife is also a big city. I bet they have department or thrift stores where we can buy a change of clothes. Different clothes and then maybe a hat or a beanie will make us stand out less. We don't have to toss our old clothes but we definitely need to change into something new." Amy turned to Drake and added, "Also Allison Parks is a playboy model."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (6/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (18/18)

Nemesis ♀ (5/5)

Butterscotch ♂ (5/5)

Phalanx ♂ (5/5)

Shinx ♂ (8/8)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 19 (+1)

Neith felt awkward as she entered the restaurant. Eating out was not a common occurrence in the Nimr household. Luckily Neith wasn’t the only one that appeared to feel out of place here.
    Binary drew in a few odd looks. Not being technically a normal pokemon, she couldn’t go back in her pokeball, so the metal Porygon sat on Neith’s lap as she looked over the Menu.
    While much of it was familiar in theory, Neith had never personally eaten most of the items here. She settled for whatever looked the most pasta-ish.

Just after ordering, Renny sat down next to her. It took Neith a few moments to realise that he had not been with the group before. How had he know we’d be here? He never went to the mines. Had he figured out how to track their Poketchs? After a moment, Renny asked about the new teammates.

“Yeah. They’re Rae, Cody and, umm…” Neith realised she couldn’t recall what their other new companions name was. Luckily, Renny didn’t seem to mind, continuing on to another topic without a second thought.
    Renny mentioned that had recorded some of Neith’s battle.

“The gym battle? That would be great! Footage of my own battles will be a real help on improving.”

A few moments later, Rae quietly asked about if their parents knew they were missing yet.

“I’m sure that my mother would have know straight away. I was supposed to meet them at the city exit, but then… I’m sure they’ll be frantic by now. I’ve been gone for three days…” Neith looked at her knees, trying not to get emotional in this crowded place. Bi nudged her comfortingly.

The newer boy tried made a toast, which Rae didn’t take too well. Neith tried to diffuse the situation.
    “Hold on a moment, just calm down. I don’t think he was trying to-”
    And then Renny came in with his response;
    "Speak for yourself. You also just arrived here a day ago. The rest of us have been here. Compose yourself."
    Neith was stunned for a moment. Renny had basically just stated that he didn’t care about going home at all.
    “Really?! You don’t care at all about what Rae’s gone through? I know you have a hard time with people, but I at least thought you had more empathy than that!”

Sophie explained to everyone about who they were. So Drake was the guys name. And he hadn’t been told who they really were until now. Cody also confirmed that he was from an alternate world too, though in such a way that he seemed kinda shifty. He’d definitely be a traitor if this were a tv show.

Then Renny called for quite, claiming that his interview was one. For a moment, Neith wondered who Renny had interviewed, before realising that he mean in interview with Renny himself.
    So this is what he was doing while we were at Dash Corp.
    As the footage of the lake battle was shown, several eyes had turned to them
    Neith was frozen in horror as each of the trainers was shown, with Renny even giving out their names, including hers. Now they know who I am.

Sophie put down some money and called for everyone to leave.

“Yes. W-we should go right now. We know Team Galactic is already here, and now they know who we are.” I wasn’t even really part of their fight. But now they’ll be after me for sure… Neith’s voice wavered slightly. She wasn’t ready to face Team Galactic again… “We need to get out of this place, quick!”