Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (17/17) Staravia (14/14) Prinlup (16/16) Wingull (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon: --
    Items: 3x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila raised an eyebrow as Renny shot her comment down- she couldn't take him seriously anyway. Some underdeveloped 18 year old creep with a teddy bear pokemon? How embarrassing.
    She felt a little bit bad about asking Neith how her family was, since it seemed to make her sad. However, it did make the multicoloured girl feel extremely validated in her outburst earlier. Between giving Palila a bed last night, having realistically upset feelings about their situation, and defending her against Renny, Palila was beginning to really trust Neith.

As the TV blared with interview material, Palila watched it all unfold, finding her appetite return. She gave Kinnie a grin when she was mentioned as being brave in the interview.
    "Hey, nice! Maybe we should call you Braviary from now on."
    She chuckled as Renny mentioned being rescued, yet still called his rescuer something less than kind.
    "Aw, Matthias, how unfair! Such a Shiftry on TV, hah!"
    As the interview ended and Sophie and Kinnie seemed to freak out, Palila shrugged.

"You know, the interview clearly stated that you are IN Jubilife city. If you head back there straight away, you'll all be exactly where the news broadcast you as being." She went to continue eating, then frowned as Sophie stood up, looking like she was about to run. Her gaze switched to Amy, who was always Sophies first follower. Maybe if she could convince her, it would convince Sophie too.
    "Okay sure, lots of people and shops sounds good, but isn't this a little hasty? You already beat up some goons- even this one teen-angst-hero here-" She pointed to Cody "- beat up two of them on his own today. They're clearly not a huge threat out here at Orebough."
    She looked around at the group, trying to run over the interview in her mind.
    "Also- while Neith, Tony, Kinnie and Renny were mentioned by name, Sophie wasn't, Amy wasn't, and we have..." She looked around and counted on her fingers "..Me, Drake the friendly dragon, and Teenscene Cody, who weren't part of this at all. So thats 4 known, 2 partially known, and 3 unknown. Do we ALL really need to run? There's nine of us, for granbulls sake!"

When Amy mentioned to Drake that Allison Parks was a playboy model, Palila pulled a disgusted face, looking over at the 6'2" tall, skinny, glasses-wearing Renny and then at the 5'5" slim blonde Sophie.
    Okay, so Renny is definitely some 19 year old pedo creep if he thinks Soph looks like someone from playboy. Shes like, freakin', 14! Grosssssssgrosssgrosss. She made an internal note to try to not let him be alone with anyone.

Despite her protests, it did seem like the group was going to move. If Kinnie, Neith and Matthias were going to leave, she would go too, despite thinking it was a poor decision.
    "I mean, I'll go if you all do- it doesn't matter to me, /I'm/ not on the news, and team galactic seems kinda dumb."

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: Noon
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

When Palila objected to Jubilife, I had a brief think about what she said. She raised some very valid points, but that didn't mean I was convinced.

"I understand where you are coming from, I really do." I explained, "But here, we are trapped. The only way in and out of Orebourgh for us right now is back to Jubilife."

I grabbed my Poketch and opened the map.

"If I were trying to find us, I would look in Jubilife, then Canalave or Orebourgh, then north." I explained, "Basically if we wait here, they will find us eventually. There are heaps of people in Jubilife, so if we are intentional about how we travel, we can blend in as we travel through there, and head north."

"This only aired in the last five minutes, so if we do run into anyone, it will probably only be one or two, which we can handle." I continued, "Any more of them, will take time to organize, which we need to use to get out of this corner we are in."

When Amy mentioned Allison Parks being a playboy model, I was a little grossed out, but ultimately there were more pressing matters.

"Right now, I am more worried about getting us out of here, than what Renny thinks of me..." I said, as I gathered my things, "We really need to go."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:53 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs

Amy nodded at Palila’s concerns and started to bounce her foot a little. They really needed to go. “Look, I get what you’re saying, but like Sophie has said we are sitting ducks in this town. We have to go back through Jubilife no matter what, so better to go now and move on to the smaller town of Floroma than be stuck in another slightly larger town.”

Amy pulled up the notes app on her X-Transceiver. “Look, I know you don’t trust me, but this isn’t my first rodeo with having to hide from very dangerous people. Now, like I said, everyone who was on television is going to need new clothes. Since I wasn’t, I can go in and buy stuff for everyone if you give me your sizes. We need to be quick about it as, like Palila said, Jubilife is dangerous. This, the faster we get up and go, the faster I can get us new clothes and we can move on rather than bickering about splitting the party. Which, FYI, splitting the party is never a good idea.”
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 40/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny was happy they actually aired the whole thing. Looking back though he found that not only did they not seem happy about the story they were scrambling to get out if their.

Renny sighed unsure of why it had gotten out of control again. As per usual the head of the hydra was leading the panic. Renny shook his head at the predictable nature or Parks.

“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.” he said

He looked at Amy puzzled as she spoke up.

" Are you new? " he said unsure of who this person was. Had she been eating with them the whole time ? He shook it off.

"No thanks new person. I wont be changing clothes to appease some fear Parks has. Team Galactic is a joke and clearly no threat to Sinnoh otherwise the police would have a task force hunting them. I wasnt afriad of Team Skull Im not going to run in fear from these bozos." Renny said walking away

He looked at the people eating
    "This is what needless fear leads to. That footage is 100 percent legit. Spread the word. Team Galatic is here hiding like rats. " He said to the crowd looking at the group.

He put down a tip and walked out leaving the drama patrol to their choas. He waited outside for a moment. He contemplated walking away now. Parks would finally be two busy to just send her pitbull Nathan after him. Instead of progressing forward now they were fleeing backwards. Leadership in this group was not experienced enough for this. Renny was glad it wasnt him having to rangle in all of these differnet people though.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (6/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (18/18)

Nemesis ♀ (5/5)

Butterscotch ♂ (5/5)

Phalanx ♂ (5/5)

Shinx ♂ (8/8)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 20 (+1)

Neith felt her panic begin to rise. The longer they stayed here and debated, the longer Team Galactic would have to find them. We need to get out of here now!

Rae didn’t seem that bothered. Somewhere at the back of Neith’s mind, a voice of reason told her that made sense; Rae hadn’t faced Team Galactic, and wasn’t even on the video. She wouldn’t know why this is such a big problem. However, that was drowned out by the other voice screaming about how she needed to get away.

Her chest was tightening. Vision blurring. She faintly heard Amy asked about her clothing sizes. Neith thought she responded, but she couldn’t hear herself over the pounding in her head.

Then Renny cut through her panic like a knife through hot butter.

A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Neith couldn’t take this right now. Not with everything else that had happened.
    “What. The. HELL!” Neith’s whole body shook, hands clenched into fists. “Just because you’ve got a deathwish, doesn’t mean you can go around endangering everyone else like that! I’ve stood up for you before, but this crosses the line!” Neith turned away, tears running down her face, as she clutched Binary close to her chest with trembling arms.

Need to get away. Need to get out of here. Walls closing in.

Neith took a few wobbling steps towards the exit. She nearly reached the doorway before her legs gave way. Neith collapsed to the floor next to the door and sat there, head cradled in her arms. Heart beating a marathon, mind running in circles.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]

There were too many things moving at once. Amy took a deep breath. She needed to focus. She felt sick but now was not the time for a nausea flare. They had to get out of here. And then, Neith collapsed. All sorts of swears started running through Amy's head. Amy turned back to the others and began to beg. "Please. I know some of you don't trust me with good reason. But please. We have to leave now." Amy pointed to the spectators who were now taking pictures of them and no doubt posting them to Twitter or something. "That lunatic just announced our presence to the entire bar. All of our faces are on social media. Team Galactic, a terrorist organization, is going to be here in minutes if we do not move! And they will kill us. This is the one time in your lives you have to trust me. After this you never have to trust me again."

Amy then rushed over to Neith and knelt down to her. "Neith, honey, I need you breathe, okay? If you're not sure you can walk or stand, is it alright if I carry you? It'll give you time to rest."
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 04-10-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake saw Neith drop and rushed over with Amy. He pulled out a fresh bottle of water and with the help of Amy helped get Neith into a chair. Drakes nerves were shaken as he stayed close to the two.

" oh wait, i have a gray tea that is good for relaxing." He said fumbling to get the teabat out.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (10/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]

"Do you think we can make it on the go?" Amy asked, trying to fan Neith with her hands. "I can try to carry her while you make it but we really really really need to leave." Amy looked back to the others for support. Surely they realized how much danger they were in! Amy tried to cover her face when she realized people were taking pictures of them. "The longer we stay here the more evidence we were here gets uploaded to the internet. We need to leave."
    / / / / / / / /

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: Noon
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

Palila was still thinking through what I had said when Neith collapsed.

"S***." I said in a panic, as Amy and Drake tended to Neith, before Cody piped up.

"I agree with Sophie." He explained, "Roark said that we can't go east from here, which means the only way out of here is west. If we stay here and Team Galactic have time to mobilize, you guys are trapped."

"Look Palila, I don't like making ultimatums, but s*** has gotten real, and we have to go. Are you coming?" I explained, "I will keep trying to call Professor Rowan about your card, but right now, Renny has made it unsafe for us to stay."

I left Palila to make the decision before getting the attention of the others, and making sure there was enough money on the table to cover our food, before ushering the rest of the group out, where Renny was still waiting for us.

Part of me wanted to say something to him, but knew it would just cause problems right now. Instead I addressed the group.

"Let's get out of here. We will talk details once we are outside the city."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:54 AM.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (0/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (10/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)

Matthias watched the TV with his jaw dropping further and further.

Video footage! His name! Being called shifty! Calling out Team Galactic!

'Nope. These guys are more trouble than they are worth! I'll find my own way home!'

Matthias slipped away from the the table as everyone was talking. He made his way to the exit and slipped outside. Checking his map he started to make his way East to get outside the city before this situation got too far out of hand.

First things first. He headed to the Pokemon Center to gather his things and get his Pokemon healed.

This whole 'team' thing was not his way. Let the others play 'Hero'.