Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (25/25) Staravia (17/17) Prinlup (25/25) Wingull (25/25) Bibarel (15/15) Oricorio 'Sensu' -shiny (15/15) Eevee -shiny (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon: Chatot
    Posts to hatch egg: Trash Burmy (7/20)
    Items: 8x Pokeballs, 4x Healballs, Water Stone, Pidgeotite, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Palila did a funny looking dance move that she might have learned from street punks in Alola, waving her hands a little.
    "Good with scissors? Dude, I always make the CUT."
    She nodded towards the Pokecentre bathrooms.
    "Let's go, Yeah? I'm pretty wiped out And I bet it'll be a sunrise start tomo--today."

"Yeah that's fine. Whatever works for you." They went to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom Palila put the supplies down by the edge of the sink, and shuffled Sophie over towards it, dragging a chair.

"So you've done this before... Right?"

"I'm gonna cut first then colour so we don't need so much dye- we can use the rest later"
    "Dude how do you think I changed my hair today!"

"I mean the cutting part."

"Oh right. " Palila hadn't cut her hair.
    "Eh, look, it can't be that hard. You've got plenty of hair, and I'm just taking off a few inches."
    She shrugged and brushed Sophies hair out straight, sitting her down.

"Well, I'll leave it in your hands."
    Sophie takes a seat, opening her Poketch to Snowtree, the Sinnoh marketplace website, and starts looking at motorbike jackets.

Snip. Snip. Snip. Sssssnip.
    Brush brush brush.
    Snip. Snip.
    "Okay just close your eyes I'm gonna do the front."

Closes eyes

"So what did you do, you know, before all this **** happened?"

"Eh, mostly chores? Surfing, skating, beating up my brothers. You?"
    A fairly worrying amount of hair had fallen to the ground, but that was always the way with haircuts.

"Mostly school. I go out riding when I can, but most of my weekends I am stuck training...."

"Ooh! Tauros? Or those stupid big dog things?" Palila was oblivious to the idea of a motorcycle ride being a hobby.

Sophie laughs at the thought of riding a Tauros.
    "Nah, a motorbike. In Johto, you can get your learners license at 15 and my aunt works as a riding instructor on the side. She managed to convince my dad to let me ride, surprisingly."

"Ooooh. Here I was imagining you piloting a Stoutland. I guess different regions have different transport, huh."
    She snipped at a few more things and then put the scissors down.
    "So what's all your training about then? You in the army? Little young for that, aren't we?"
    She pursed her lips and mumbled something that sounded like it included the words 'army style buzzcut'

"If you saw it, you'd think that, but I have no plans of joining the military." I explained, "My dad is... unique. He takes overprotective to a new level."
    I tried to think of how to explain this, and chuckled as Palila made the army buzzcut comment, though hoping she was kidding.

"I think when he was my age, something really bad happened, but he refuses to tell me anything. And because of that, every Saturday since I turned thirteen has been a mixture of battling practise with his Pokemon, unarmed and armed fighting and survival." I explained, "It annoyed the **** out of me because I hated most of it and he refused to tell me why, but I have to say it has become useful in the last few days..."

Palila looked down at Sophies arm.
    "Yeah I guess things could have been worse." She sat silent for a few seconds, mind blank- or trapped in a bad feeling.

Upon hearing that, Sophie goes quiet, before speaking up
    "I called the Professor before to tell him what happened. To us, and to William..."

"Cool. Um. Anyway~ it's time to do dyi--- c-colouring. Colouring."

She busied herself with the task of wetting down Sophies (quite a lot less, especially at the back) hair, and forming the dye into a mousse
    "Do you want it all just one flat colour?"

"I think so. Just the red is fine."
    "I'm hoping between this, some new clothes, and the fake IDs that Neith is cooking up for us, we might not be found so easily."

Palila frowned a little.
    "Huh, so I guess I WON'T have to wait until I see the professor." She seemed to feel a mix of emotions.
    "Soph, are we even going to see him at all?"

"He said he is going to find the trainer who appeared in the wormhole this afternoon, then leave as soon as he can and meet us in Celestic Town." Sophie replies, "I get it's awkward and difficult that we talk about him and he is a stranger to you and all, but I do trust him."

"....Yeah, awkward is right." Palila agreed, nodding slightly.
    She pulled the dye through Sophies hair strip by strip, laying them down on each other gently and setting a timer.
    "I wanna leave you a strip of blonde down one side, it looks cool."

"You don't think it would stand out too much?" Sophie asks, "Like I get that this colour isn't exactly normal, but do you think it will be okay?"

Palila shrugged.
    "Your hair is gonna grow out unless we keep dying it, I dunno. Blondes just hold colour so well it feels weird to waste it on doing all red and nothing else...." Palila seemed to be mostly mumbling to herself about it.
    "What about a half dye- an orange strip and a blonde strip"

"I guess I had hoped we wouldn't be here long enough that it growing out would be an issue." Sophie says sheepishly, "Nah, go with just the blonde strip."

"Then you'll have flames like your personali-- uh quilava did"
    Palila laughed a little.

Sophie chuckles to herself.
    "Believe me, you haven't seen nothing yet..."

Palila looked a little dark.
    "I've seen more than I wanted to, recently." She blinked, realizing what she said.
    "Oh, but not of you, dude!"

"I get it. I haven't been the most pleasant person at times." Sophie says, "It is just really tricky. Rowan asked me to lead this group, and now I feel like if any of them don't get home, that's my fault..."
    "Then **** happens, mostly with Renny, and I feel like he doesn't even care if he, or the rest of us go home or are stuck here."

"Well, maybe he doesn't care." Palila offered, finishing up the cut and dye. It was probably shorter than Sophie intended, but Palila thought it looked way cool.
    "Some people might not have a good world to go back to."

She lightened the mood and smirked
    "Also honestly Renny seems a little... wierd. "

"He knows my name is Sophie, but he keeps calling me Allison Parks or something?"

"Yeah, eh. Hey, maybe that should be your alias! At least someones already used to calling you it."

"I was actually thinking that. New ID can be Ally or something"

She tilted her head "I could see you as an Allison, I guess?"

"Not Parks though. not if what Amy said was true."
    "I guess I will think of another surname."

Palila planted her hands on her hips, taking a strong stance behind Sophie in the mirror. "What about me? What name do you reckon?"

"I reckon Booker for a family name- cos it's like Reeds." She poked her tongue out.

"Reckon you could be a Chloe?" Sophie asked, as Palila mentioned the surname.

"Truth is, I think that once we get these fake IDs, we only tell each other our first names." she explained, "Dash found us using the trainer card system, and if one of us gets captured or something, knowing the others aliases could put us in danger. If Amy gets captured, or Renny sells us out for an interview, its better they only know me as Ally, and nothing else that can be used to find us, you know?"

Sophie frowned slightly.

"I hate saying all this, but after what happened today, our first priority is survival, and if this gives us a chance, I think we should take it..."

Palila looked disgusted at the idea of being called Chloe, but let Sophie finish her thought.
    It was a really.... a very not cool name.
    A very not fun name. A name hard to make nicknames with.
    A boring studious girls name. A very not-alolan name.
    Palila shook her head to clear the thoughts away.
    "Sure, survival. But Neith is gonna have to know of something so she can program em. Better pick something, or she'll have to choose!"

"Maybe she could set it up so can fill in our own cards?" Sophie suggests, "I dunno, I'm just spitballing here."

"... Maybe she'll have a better idea for me." Palila considered, and screwed the lid on the leftover dye, kicking the hair into a pile.
    "Anyway I'm all done - you should probs get a fire Pokemon to incinerate that hair on the floor. And here's the leftover dye."

Sophie gets up and looks in the mirror. Whilst it wasn't what she wanted at the start, she was happy with the outcome.

"Thanks for this. I really do appreciate it."

Spoiler:

"Its all good, Thanks for trying it out! Fresh looks are fun, man."
    With that, Palila was off to find anyone to suggest her a name-- or to go to bed, whichever was easier and more agreeable.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30) Eevee (25/25)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Jubilife City Pokemon Center
    Time: 2am
    Day: 4
    Date: September 8th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

Palila left, most likely to go sleep, as I tried my hardest to clean up the blonde hair on the ground, which now seemed to mismatched...

I was pulled from my thoughts at the sound of the door opening. Being found with freshly dyed and cut hair in the middle of the night can't not look suspicious. I breathed a sigh of relief when I recognized the newcomer as Neith, who stood in the doorway, hair dye in hand, looking somewhat startled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were done already..."

"Just finished and cleaning up." I replied, "I guess you had the same idea."

"Yeah. I can't really get a haircut at this length, so I've been looking up dying it." Neith said, seemingly trying not to stare too much. "So, uh, anything I can help with?"

Realizing that the opportunity had just provided itself on a silver platter, and I'd be stupid to turn it down, I replied...

"Actually, yeah. I want your opinion on something..."

"Ok, shoot away."

I thought carefully of how best to pitch this before proceeding.

"When you get the blank cards, how hard would it be to set up the computer and let people fill in their own cards?" I asked cautiously. "I get it would be more time-consuming and tedious, but is it possible?"

"Oh, that would be pretty simple. I'd just need to open up the cards and you could write to them like any other word program."

That was the answer I wanted to hear, but now it meant that I had to follow through...

"That would be great." I explained, half heartedly. Whilst I was convinced this was for the best, it didn't sit one hundred percent right with me. As if I was saying I couldn't trust the others.

"The reason I ask is that... Well, I think that outside of our first names, we shouldn't know eachothers aliases." I said, hoping Neith would understand, "The way I see it, Dash found us because of the trainer cards, and this way if one of us gets captured, they can't give up information they don't know..."

"That... Makes sense." Neith said hesitantly.

"And after the broadcast earlier... Not that I don't trust the others," she added hurridly. "But yeah, I see where you're coming from."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I was thinking the same thing." I said sighing, "I don't even know where to go from here with Renny. I lied to the security guy because I thought that if he came with us but wasn't thinking of the team, someone else might get hurt. But then he did that, and I don't even know what to say, because I don't think anything I can say will help him understand..."

"In all honesty, I have been avoiding him, because I want time to figure out how to address all of this, but I have nothing..."

Realizing I was getting off topic, I returned to the topic at hand.

"I am gonna get everyone together tomorrow morning to write up their new identities. Reckon you can have the program ready? Assuming Matthias is able to get the cards?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure what to say with Renny anymore either. I mean, I never thought he'd go that far. But on the other hand, if he hadn't shown that video, then Team Galactic wouldn't have come and we'd have had no escape..." Neith explained, before continuing, "But sure, I can get it all set up and ready first thing tomorrow."

"Thanks for your help with this." I explained, before checking the time and realizing how late it was. I wanted to be gone by 8am tomorrow, so needed to sleep.

"I'm gonna crash, so I will see you tomorrow morning."

As I left, I sent a message to the rest of the group.

"Sorry for the late message. We are leaving at 8am tomorrow, but we are working on some fake IDs, so we don't get tracked by staying here. Meet in our room at 7am to come up with your new life."

I went to one of the beds, where I had placed my belongings, taking a few of the painkillers Amy managed to source for me, before playing around on my Poketch, waiting for them to kick in, and give me enough relief for my arm to help me sleep. I continued looking at motorbike jackets, and found one being sold by someone in Jubilife.

Spoiler:

They were asking $150 for it, which was reasonable, however I wanted it before we left, and was going to be picky about it, so I would have to ramp up the price. Paying for my share of the clothes had left me broke from my own funds. The only money I had left was an envelope from Mum and Dad with some birthday money in it, since I was not going to be home for it. I told them that I wouldn't open it until I turned 16, but right now desperate times called for desperate measures. This jacket would help disguise me, whilst keeping me warm and somewhat protected. I just hoped the weight of it wouldn't be too much strain on my burnt arm.

I dug around my bag and found the envelope, counting how much was in there, before sending a message.

"So sorry to bother you at this hour. I saw your jacket for sale, and am in Jubilife until 8am tomorrow. I will give you $250 if you deliver it to me at 7:45 at the Pokemon Center?
    Sorry again,
    Ally."

Before too long I got a message.

"If you weren't paying that much extra, I wouldn't be too happy about being woken up. But sure. Meet me in the lounge area by the PC.
    Kate."

Before too long, I drifted to sleep, with the painkillers numbing my arm enough that it was somewhat peaceful.

GM Post @Rival Max

As you enter the police station, you find the desk attended by a lone young man who seems to be half asleep. When he notices you, he speaks up.

"Kid, unless there is a crime occurring right now, the best I can do is take a statement and get someone to call you back in the morning."

************************************************** *********************************
    Meanwhile.....

It wasn't unusual for Dash to be awake at this hour. Genius strikes when it feels like it, and once he was on a roll with something, it was foolish to stop until it was finished.

The current project was attempting to recreate something from home. Specifically a device capable of breaking down matter, both organic and inorganic, to an atomic level. Only one had been created in his home world, in the form of a plastic film with various circuits running through it. In his final moments in his last world, Dash had given this device to another trainer, in hope of stopping something that was otherwise unstoppable.

Since then he had tried to recreate this, however even with his knowledge and resources he couldn't. The device was built with technology that doesn't exist in this world yet.

Dash's focus was suddenly pulled from his work as he heard footsteps approach. His security team knew that they were not to enter the lab unless they were invited. He turned to see a tall, well built man in his late twenties approach him. His hair was messy and unkempt, and his face covered in stubble. However Dash still recognized him.

"Brettles?" Dash asked, somewhat surprised, "I didn't know you were in this world..."

However a though flicked through Dash's mind. Dash has the Arceus signature. Sophie had it, because she inherited it from Jacob. But so far the computer system didn't detect it on Brettles.

"You aren't the Brettles I know, are you?" Dash asks, as the man raises his arm, revealing a cannon.

"No. He died, because you betrayed him." the man replies, "He died at the hands of the creature you created."

As Dash realizes what is about to happen, he leaps out of the way, barely missing being hit by an energy blast which knocks out the wall behind him.

"We couldn't stop Deoxys from being created!" Dash shouts, "The only way to destroy it was to scan its energy signature, and we couldn't do that without letting them create it!"

Dash attempts to dodge another blast, and seemingly succeeds before it explodes on a nearby counter, burning him, as he leaps through a doorway, slamming a button.

Alarms blare, as a metal door slides down between Dash and the assailant. Monitors spring to life, showing the feed from cameras in the lab, where the man makes his way to the door.

"You knew that creating that creature would result in Brettles' death." the assailant says, "You will pay for your sins."

Dash watches through the cameras as the assailant looks around the room, intently trying to find something. Finally he spots it. The safe.

The assailant makes his way to the safe, holding his arm-cannon against it, and blasting the door, before his arm reforms, and the door is ripped from its hinges.

The assailant removes a single item, a tablet, from the safe, before departing.

Trainer Name: Jacob Reed

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. X/X)(Pyro. X/X)(Skipper. X/X)(Shruikan. X/X)(Stryker. X/X)(Magnitude. X/X)

I followed the professor to his lab, where he made sure we weren't being listened to before explaining.

"I take it if you are here, you know about the wormholes?" the professor asks.

"Vaguely." I explained, "Sophie disappeared and someone saw her go through one. So I called in a favor from someone who could help me get here."

Looking shocked at what I just said, the professor spoke up.

"Who could you know that has that ability?"

"Maybe I will tell you once I find Sophie?" I retorted, "You were telling me where she is?"

"I was getting to that." The professor explained, "When I found Sophie two days ago, her and a half dozen other people her age were all at the nearby lake, fighting this extremist group called Team Galactic."

"What?!" I replied without realizing.

"She mentioned you wouldn't like that." The professor said cautiously.

"Basically all of them wound up here through wormholes. And the moment they appeared was before Team Galactic launched an attack on the nearby lake in attempt to capture the Legendary Pokemon Mesprit." The professor explained, "I don't believe that was coincidence. I think that whatever brought them here, brought them specifically to that place at that point in time for a reason.

Could he be talking about Arceus? I had tried my hardest to separate Sophie from my past, but it seemed like even He was working against me.

"So where is she?"

"I told them that Lake Verity is one of three lakes, and the key to getting home, may be at one of the other two. Lake Valor or Lake Acuity." The professor explained, "They were traveling there, but things got complicated."

"How?" I asked irritably.

"They were attacked, and one of their group was killed..." The professor replied.

"Attacked by who? Team Galactic?" I asked, "Is Sophie alright?"

"She was the one who called me to tell me what happened." the professor said, "But I don't think it was Team Galactic. From what she said, I doubt whoever killed that boy is even from this world."

"They were talking about heading north, so I told her I would depart here as soon as I could, and meet them in Celestic Town on the 11th." The professor explained.

"Then why are you still here?" I asked angrily, "One of them was just killed, and you're still here!"

"Because Sophie knew someone would appear through a wormhole here." The professor explained, "They were given a device that would detect and locate wormholes, and it told them of one opening near me. The attacker found them by following some newcomers who appeared through wormholes later, so she wanted me to find whoever came through the new wormhole first, and make sure they were safe. That turned out to be you."

So that's why. She was looking out for someone else. But that will get her killed.

"I have some loose ends to tie up here before I can leave, so I will be here until tomorrow afternoon. But if you want to find her, she is heading north." The professor explained, "You should rest here tonight, and head out in the morning."

Whilst I wanted to argue, I didn't. Chances are, if Sophie and those with her were trying not to be found, I would struggle to find them, especially on no sleep. They needed rest, so they wouldn't be putting space between us if I rested here.

"I will leave here at dawn." I muttered irritably...

(Sorry for the sloppy writing towards the end. It is 2am and I am exhausted...)
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 07:02 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (18/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (16/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (22/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (18/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Apollo (22/22)
    [Spritzee, Male]
    Martini (7/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x5 Pokeballs, Fresh Water

Amy had sat back down in the lobby and returned to writing when Sophie approached her about dyeing and cutting her hair. Before she was even given the chance to respond, Palila cut in and took the job from her. She watched in uninterested silence as Palila spoke of her as if she wasn’t even there. Despite not wanting to change her own hair, one of her best friend’s alters was a hair stylist, so she new the basics of dyeing and cutting even if she wasn’t an expert. Not that it was anyone else’s business. Amy could agree that having someone who was used to altering there hair could do a better job than she could, so it was probably for the best anyway. She simply watched them leave and went back to writing, never speaking a word to either of them.

She stayed in the lobby because it was quiet. The room she rented was going to have people in it. It was going to be loud. It was going to be obnoxious. She couldn’t unwind there. But here, she could relax. At least for a little while. With any luck everyone would fall asleep and she could pace or work in the room without disturbing them until sleep eventually came. She had thought about using sleeping pills but they could cause worse insomnia so she never used them. Though perhaps Apollo could be of some use. She’d be in favor of testing it except there’d be other people in the room that she could disturb. She debated sleeping out here but that might cause some suspicion. And the lack of privacy made her uncomfortable. Finally she sighed, closed her journal, and went to the room. She opted to gaze out the window for a bit since she wasn’t remotely tired. Hopefully it’d be the least disturbing activity to the others.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 05-10-2019 at 10:30 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (11), Premier ball (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

The Heist

Matthias made his way into town, avoiding the crowds and keeping his head down. Like most towns, Jubilife was two distinct cultures. The visible happy shining place where everyone gets a fair go, and the dark backstreets where you ended up when life did not go your way. He headed to the backstreets. The stony glares from the residents, who woudl gladly mug any tourist who accidently walked into their alley-way, nodded at Matthias, as they recognised one who fit on here.

Matthias walked up to one of the old scary looking men who had made his shelter in a doorway. "Passing! Belong! Obey!" he said, in the code known onjly to the long term rough-sleepers.

The old man spat on the ground. "Food?" the old man asked, pointing at a seemingly run of the mill broken milk crate.

Matthias shook his head. "Fuzz?" he asked.

The old man looked skeptical and pointed to himself. "Problem?"

Matthias shook his head again and pointed to himself. "Job!"

The old man nodded again and held up 2 dirty fingers. "Hives!" He then held up 7 fingers, "Wasps!" He then held up 1 finger and said "Hornet!"

Matthias nodded. "Pay?" he asked.

The old man shook his head and said "Street!"

Matthias and the old man nodded and Matthias walked away.

He decided that the plan should work out. Only two police stations in the nearby districts. Eight officers, one of whom was a known bully. Hopefully he could avoid trouble.

He mad his way back to the pleasant part of town and found the Pokemon center. He went in and got a room for the night.

Around midnight he went downstairs to "use the vending machine". Kid was with him, the Monferno was looking a snack.

As he was getting a drink Kid looked up and saw the security camera. "Monferno?" he said looking at the strange blinking light. he climbed up to look into the lens, chattering away.

The second Kid's face was blocking the camera, a blue shadow dashed across from the stairway to the locked cabinet. With a flick of her lock-picks and a little jiggle, Instinct had the lock open.

A strand of web flew down the ceiling and grabbed a stash of blank id cards. Matthias looked up. Even knowing that trapeze was up there, he could not see the stealthy little Spinarak.

With a second click, Instinct re-locked the cabinet and rushed back to the stairs.

"Kid stop messing around with that!" Matthias said sternly, causing the monferno to climb back down.

"Come on I got you some dried banaberries! You can have them but then straight to sleep."

Matthias walked back into his room. Spinarak was beaming with pride holding a pile of at leat 20 blank IDs.

"Well done, Trapeze, and all of you. That was a successful heist .... What have you got behind your back Instinct?"

Instinct smiled. "Wartortle", she said as she presented Matthias with the other thing she had found while snooping around the Pokemon center. It was a gift box of ten Pokeballs, with a gift premier ball.

"Did anyone see you take this?" Matthias asked.

Instinct rolled her eyes. "Wartortle!" she said in a very, 'well duh!' voice.

Matthias buried the pokeballs into his bag to hide them. "Well done. I had run out of Pokeballs and this saves me from having to buy any more. Well lets sleep and we'll see what tomorrow brings,

#Note these have been added to the pokemart thread and paid for.#
    # By me...#
    #not Matthias...#
    #He just had Instinct steal them.#

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (16/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (15/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (14/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Luna (25/25)
    [Eevee, Female]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina had been awake for a good chunk of the evening, not really wanting sleep to claim her. She sat quietly in the corner of the room, her fingers idly stroking Luna's soft fur as she tried to convince herself that sleep was necessary. Her hand didn't burn anymore, so that was a plus. She figured that once the ointment work off, it'd get extremely itchy but...She figured this was better than nothing.

Glancing around the darkened room, Marina took note of who was asleep and who wasn't. Her eyes rested on Amy for a little bit, but she figured the other girl didn't really want to be disturbed. They had all been through a lot.

Laying down, the girl snuggled her new eevee close to her chest, smiling softly as the little pokemon purred and curled up into a tight ball. Perhaps tomorrow things would be better...

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Neith Nimr
    Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (0/6)

Escutcheon ♂ (9/18)

Nemesis ♀ (0/14)

Butterscotch ♂ (0/5)

Phalanx ♂ (5/5)

Shinx ♂ (0/8)
    Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 16 (+1)

After arriving at the center late. The day was catching up to her, and she was exhausted already, but there was still lots to do. She wished she had some coffee or something to keep her awake.

After healing her pokemon at the self service machine, she saw Amy had got the clothes she asked for; Plain grey-blue shirt and trousers, a beige overcoat with a yellow scarf, a pair of blank-lensed glasses, a new pale-blue bag, and some hair bleach.
    As she picked them out she winced at the price, remembering why she rarely bought clothes. But it was a necessity now. She handed Amy what she owed, which was pretty much the last of the money she had won at the beginners tournament. Had it only been just under two days since then? It felt like forever ago.

While she waited for Sophie and Rae to finish their impromptu hairdressing, she deposited Butterscotch and withdrew the cloned Eevee, before looking over some bleaching tips again. She felt kinda weird, her hair had always been black before, and she’d never felt the desire to change it.

*** <Insert Sophie’s last post> ***

Neith looked in the mirror. It was ok for a first try. Her hair was a striking orange, more like an anime character than a natural redhead. But at least it didn’t look like her old hair. And from the people she’d seen in Sinnoh so far, it would barely rank as unusual.

After the bleach, she headed straight to her room, where she proceeded to pack all her old clothes into her previous bag. She hesitated once she reached her beads. She’d worn them for so long, it felt like throwing away a part of herself.
    I’ll ask Rae if she wants them first.
    She put them aside, and then pushed the bag under the bed. She’d have to ask Sophie to contact Rowan about maybe picking up their old stuff in the morning. She didn’t want to lose what little she had left of her old life…

Next was checking on her pokemon; They all seemed healthy, and none of them looked traumatised. They had been unconscious by the time the assailant had appeared, so apart from Esc and Bi they had no idea what had happened. Best to keep it that way. Fennel didn’t need any more reasons to be afraid, and who knows how Nemesis would react? Probably try to take the guy on single handed for vengeance.

She let out the Eevee, who seemed to glow in the dim light. Dash had seemingly left out the part about it being a shiny Eevee that had been cloned.
    It seemed inquisitive, exploring the room throughly before noticing the other pokemon in the room.

Neith eyelids began to droop, so she left her pokemon to get to know their new companion and pulled out her laptop. She needed to get this ready to go before she fell asleep. She scanned her card and made twelve copies of the trainer card template. She wasn’t sure if drake was going to have a fake ID too, but she prepared one just in case, along with one extra, since it’s alway good to have a backup.

After she was done, she returned her pokemon to the balls, except for Fennel and Binary.
    Binary, that was right. With being on the run, she was unlikely to return this way in the foreseeable future. She fiddled with her Poketch, finding the reply button and sending Dash this message:

“Coming in hot. Need to pick up Porygon fixed or not first thing in the morning. Have it waiting?”

At that, she could fight back sleep no longer. She flopped back and barely pulled the covers over her before being taken to the land of Cresselia and Darkrai.

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30) Eevee (25/25)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 7am
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

My Poketch buzzed loudly at 6:30am. I groaned, however hopefully tonight would allow more sleep and tomorrow an later morning. I woke up, getting dressed, wincing in pain at the burn on my arm. It had an ointment put on it and was bandaged yesterday by Tony when we waited for the Pokemon Center to close, however still stung. I took a few more painkillers, before packing up my belongings.

At 7am, the group met in our room. Neith had the laptop set up ready to write the cards which Matthias had stolen the night before. Whilst I waited for everyone to arrive, I scanned my real card to see the information. I was surprised to see it listed when and where I had checked it in.

Once the group was more or less assembled, I spoke up.

"Neith and Matthias have kindly provided means for us to check in to the Pokemon Centers under fake names. Between that and changing our appearances, we should be able to fly under the radar. There are three things I want to suggest before we go any further." I explained.

"Firstly, I will be telling you all the first name of my alias that I will be using. But nothing else." I explained, "My reasoning is that it is impossible to accidentally slip anything that could help find us if we don't know it, be it an accident, or one of us is captured. I recommend you all do the same."

"Secondly, these cards have recorded a history of which Pokemon Centers they have been scanned at and when. I recommend you try and enhance that a little. Fill it in at least a week back and keep it different to where we have actually been."

"Finally, and I know people aren't going to like this." I explained, hoping it wouldn't bite me on the ***, "We shouldn't get individual rooms because it means we need to scan all of our cards and if someone hacks it and sees the same group of eight trainers going to the same centers at the same time, it would give warning bells. It is probably safest if when we get to a Pokemon center we group up and scan one card between two or three people."

"Also, I will be getting in touch with Dash about the PC system and trying to find a way to access our Pokemon without leaving a digital trail." I explained, "As soon as I know anything I will let you know."

I made my way to Neith's computer, grabbing a blank card and placing it against the reader, before opening the map of Sinnoh to find a street address for the new.

Name: Alicia Mackenzie
    Date of Birth: 04/11/2011
    Region Born: Unova
    Residential Address: 19 Sunshine Avenue, Hearthrome City
    Medical Conditions: None
    Emergency Contact: David Mackenzie (Father), 0491 570 156
    Journey Type (Gym or Contests): Gym
    Trainer ID: 3443569113
    Trainer Verified: Dr. James Rowan
    Card Programming Date: August 28th, 2027, 4:38pm
    Accommodation Check-In History:
    -Sandgem Town, 5:53pm, August 28th 2027.
    -Jubilife City, 2:22pm, September 1st 2027.
    -Canalave City, 3:19pm, September 2nd, 2027
    -Jubilife City, 12:03pm, September 3rd
    -Orebourgh City, 1:00pm, September 4th
    -Jubilife City, 1:45, September 5th

Once I pressed save, I pocketed my card.

"I guess with all the Allison Parks stuff, you should get used to calling me Ally..." I replied half jokingly.

Hopefully they bought it. Not many Alicia's that I know of go by Ally, so hopefully they don't pick up on it. I know I am supposed to be looking out for the team, but maybe Dad was right. Maybe I need to look out for myself a bit more...

"I will meet you all in the lobby."

I went out into the foyer, and found a girl a few years older than myself, looking blankly around the room, holding the jacket I looked at online.

"Kate?" I asked, as I made my way over, "I'm Ally."

"Hey, sorry if I came off as grumpy last night." Kate replied as she shook my hand.

"It's fine. I'd have been the same." I replied, as I got the envelope and pulled out the cash I owed her, leaving a sad amount left. I would need to win some battles before too long.

"But it's worth the payout right?" I asked, handing her the money, as she handed me the jacket.

"Definitely." Kate replied, "I'll see you around."

I took the jacket trying it on. The weight on my arm was slightly uncomfortable but it was warm, and felt strong.

************************************************** * @Shruikan
    GM Post

You get a reply on your Poketch.

"I think it is almost ready and now is repairing itself, however will still need time. I have transferred it to your PC.
    Dash."

Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 37/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 1

Renny had finally reached the Police Station only to be turned away. He was told that nothing could be done until the morning. Walking back he felt defeated. He knew his best bet was to get this information out there asap. He headed back to the Pokemon Center only he didnt follow the others path and sneak in. He entered and quickly began to upload the footage to an email.

"Hugo.

The video footage I am sending you has unfortunately been damaged. What footage you can make out shows the attack on Team Galactic just outside of Jubilife City. I do not have the technology to repair this footage but maybe you can. The main thing missing is the person responsible for all this horror. The man and I S**T you not had a gun for an arm. He executed a young teen before killing a full squad of Team Galatic. Some of the footage shows the psychopaths Tyrantrum. I will keep you updated.

Take care"

Renny then found a comfy spot to sit and fell asleep in the waiting area. The next morning he joined the others to find out that they had stolen blank IDs and had intended on creating new identities. While everyone seemed to be busy working on their new personas Renny was getting cleaned up. He then waited until Sophie was away from the others before approaching her. He handed back the blank card.

" I cant do this." He said bluntly

" All we are doing is running for this and running from that. We have Team Galactic on one end and now a super villain on the other. Our response the first time was to run and hide and they still found us. Now you want us to create new identities? In hopes of what exactly? The guy we are running from isnt going to be followed by a tie and reading glasses." Renny said hoping for some answers

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake looked at the trainers concerned that he had gotten mixed up in something that was way out of his depth.
    " Uhh...do I need to a new id?" He laughed nervously looking at Matthias.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Senior Moderator

Team Status:

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Time: 7am

When Renny approached me I groaned internally. I had avoided him because it was taking all of my self control not to call him a f***ing idiot. After hearing him out, I knew that this was it. Him being with us put us at risk. Even the fact he approached me in the foyer talking about creating new identities was reckless. I took the card from him and made sure he wasn't seen.

"Every time we use these trainer cards, we leave a digital trail. One that Dash was able to use to find your PC box and give you a Pokemon even though he never met you, and hadn't been told your name. He was able to find you by us using these cards. They also record where we check in, so if we keep using them, and Team Galactic are able to hack into that system like Dash did, they can find us easily." I explained quietly, making sure nobody was listening, "We are using these new ones so that using the accommodating and PC systems don't give away our location."

I sighed, before speaking up again. This had to be said.

"This only works if all of us are doing it. If you don't, it could put the rest of us in danger. If you scan this at a Pokemon Center that we are at, they could find you, and then find us." I explained, calmly, "If you aren't on board with this, then I can't let you come with us. I can't put the rest of the team in danger because you can't do this. So you have to make the decision..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (20/20), Cornelius(20/20), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9), Wilykit (15/15)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 37/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 1

Sophie's response made sense to Renny. It was her mission and she made the rules. That was something ol grey beard had made clear as well.
    "I think you misunderstand. You are not letting me do anything. Nor am I asking your permission." Renny said

" I do not believe any of you know what you are doing. It feels more like taking shots in the dark at this point. With all the resources we have and the evidence, we collected none of this is even a problem." Renny said cleaning his glasses

" It should be stated that in my point of view. Even if no one saw the guy in question he left a mess at the crime scene. I got as much on video. The weapon used to kill the boy is not something any of us have access to. The chomp marks on the grunts, none of us have a Tyrantrum. Hell there even have to be footprints from this guy. I watch a lot of crime specials and all of that is basic evidence. The fact that we keep running is only taking away key eye witnesses."

Renny looked at Sophie and then Arnny.
    "I appreciate the video you made, even if I dont really buy some of it. I dont want to be a concern of yours any longer. I also dont want to feel like Im constantly moving away from whatever is going on here. With the tv station and my footage maybe I can salvage something that helps stop the cyborg. So it appears you are finally getting what you wanted since we first met. No more excuses or framing people. " Renny put down the nav near Sophie and walked away. Not saying goodbye or anything of the sort.

Heading upstairs Renny went to see the only person he had felt any sort of connection with. Standing outside her door he took off his hat and knocked. When she opened the door he spoke up with his eyes ont he floor.

" I left the group because of shame at how I upset you." He said looked up.

" I don't make many friends. In fact, I would say that you might be the only person I ever considered a friend and I'm worried I will leave on bad terms with you. I want to say sorry to you. Sorry that I upset you and sorry that I put you and everyone else in harm's way. Sophie has made it very clear that she no longer wants me around. She believes me to be a threat to all of you and if I stay she will continue in my eyes to sabotage my actions. Maybe Im wrong on this but I think she will always view me a threat and not allow me to ever function in any way in this group other than as someone to be watched over like a child. I don't feel like I've ever done anything of the sort, but I can understand why she would think that. Some of my actions are instinctual. However, if I hadnt run off and ended up captured by Team Galactic and filmed the attack by that Pyscho. I wouldnt have been around to help Amy. I dont know that anyone cares but my actions probably help save her life." He said in frustration.

He looked to Neith
    " Do you think you can forgive me?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......