Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (0/16) Arc (10/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 11am
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake

Palila had turned down my offer. Matthias had said nothing though I doubted this was the end of it. I don't even know where Renny is and Neith seems to be trying to hide something, which is probably distaste towards me.

Honestly, I don't know what they expect. They only want me as their leader when they can blame me for something and not take responsibility themselves. The rest of the time, they expect me to be okay with them doing whatever the f*** they want, regardless of the rest of the group. And $20 says that if I did and something bad happened they would still blame me. I have Palila who has gone out of her way to antagonize half the group now suddenly in tears and half the group think it's the end of the world, Matthias stealing things and getting himself into trouble doing that, Renny risking his neck for this dammed film and Neith who seems to think she knows better than me about everything but doesn't have the nerve to actually speak up. If she has any better ideas then I am f***ing open to hear them. I didn't ask for any of this bulls***. None of it.

I felt myself getting angry as I thought all this, and forced myself to take a breath.

"Look, let's go to this place Drake is talking about and get some food. I will try and find a phone book and contact Professor Rowan and sort something out." I explained, "Is there anything else that desperately needs to be said right now, or can we go have some lunch and try to figure out where next."

We followed Drake to the restaurant, healing up at a Pokemon Center on the way.

Once we were settled at a table I got up and made my way to the counter.

"Hey is there a payphone around I can use?" I asked the cashier.

"Yeah out the back."

I made my way to where he said the phone was and found a payphone and a phonebook. I had a browse through and found Professor Rowan's number, calling it on my Poketch.

"You have called Professor Rowan. I am unavailable to take your call at the moment so please leave a message and I woll endeavour to return your call."

"S***..." I muttered, before the tone.

"Hey Professor, its Sophie. We have had a new trainer come through a wormhole and are having issues getting her accommodation without a trainer card. Can you please call me back on this number?"

I hung up the call before making my way to the table.

"He didn't pick up so I left a message." I explained before picking up a menu, "Hopefully he calls back soon."

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:53 AM.