Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    Valerie (10/10), Cornelius(14/14), Fiddle(10/10), Delta (14/14), Echo (9/9)

Partner Pokemon:

Arnny (f)(5/5)
    Egg: Growlithe (Steps to Hatch 28/40)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Health Items

Pokeballs
    Normal Pokeball: 2

Renny record the veiw from his tree top vantage point. The view from up there was very peaceful. He felt the cool breeze sweep over the trees. He held this for a moment just taking it in. In the distance he could see the outline of the City. It looked like they were getting closer to the next leg of their journey. As he made his way down carefully with the help of Cornelius. He jumped down accidently suprising a little Shinx. The little cats hair stood up on her back as she jumped from being suprised from this human jumping out of trees.

Renny took a few steps back giving the pokemon some space. He pulled out the pokedex

Shinx, The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. It glows when in trouble.

Renny looked up noticing that it was glowing.
    " Please dont be afraid. We are just a team of travelers who are on a journey through Sinnoh. We are actually a filming crew." He said with a smile

" This is our lead, Val, Staravia is our hero, Monferno is the villain, Zubat and Fiddle are our sound guys. With you very unique abaility you could be our lights guy or girl!" He said

The Shinx took a few steps back. Renny had presented no pyshical threat to her so she started to relax and stopped glowing.

"Shinx?" She said looking at Teddiursa

Renny looked over at Arnny.
    "Oh yeah, of course Arnny here is the Assitant director and all around production assitant."

"If you prefer we can try a battle and if we win you can join us! if we lose you are more than free to go on your way."

The Shinx nodded and the battle began. Renny looked over his now growing team. Val, Echo, and Delta were not going to work here. Cornelius was strong but maybe this was a chance for Fiddle to get in some training. Renny sent in Kricketot. Fiddle was slower than the Shinx but had been trained. At first the Shinx used its speed to knock down the little bug type. Renny wasnt sure how to adjust but remembered how he had distarcted the Zubat.

"Fiddle try Struggle Bug" he ordered

The little bug type began to struggle which lowerd Shinxs attack. As the attack got lower the little bug held in long enough to turn the tables and deliever a tackle that stunned the Shinx. Renny used the chance to let the pokeball go.

Pokémon using: Kricketot
    Pokémon trying to catch: Shinx
    Point Requirement: 8
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (-1)
    Points On Hand: 75
    Points After: 67

Pokemon Evolving
    Pokemon: Kricketot
    Cost: 10 Points
    Points on Hand: 67
    Points After: 57

Reimbursement Form
    Character: Me
    Pokemon: Kricketot
    Level Ups purchased: 2
    Total Cost Being Reimbursed: 4
    Stats: In Stats

NPC

Drake Annan

Grookey (15/15), Sunny(15/15), Throt (15/15), Barrel (15/15), Surge (15/15)

Drake walked along with the others chatting with the trainer Amy who seemed to know of President Lysandre. Drake got the impression that Amy didnt care for him which made sense. He had been a contravesal guy back home however before they could go further Amy became engaged in a battle.

"Um, I'm sorry could you run that past me again while we walk? I spaced out a second there. What did President Lysandre do?" It physically hurt Amy to say that but she swallowed down her pride for the sake of gathering more information.

As they walked and talked, a trainer approached Amy asking for a battle. "Hold that thought,

Drake noted that Amy had Croconaw and Cydaquil. She had somehow caught two Johto starters. That was pretty cool he thought to himself. Grookey looked on at the battle taking place.
    "Dont worry, youll get a chance to battle too!" He smiled we just need to get healed up at the pokemon center.

When Am came back Drake commented
    "Cool pokemon. I havent seen Johto starters in a long time. Is that where you are from ?" He paused thinking over what they had been talking about.

"Oh right! Preisdent Lysandre. Im going to be real honest and I hope you dont think poorly of me. After the Sky Swirls appeared everyone was watching them on the news 24/7 but during that time the terrorist AZ appeared and the news started focusing on him. It was only with the help of the reformed Team Flare that Kalos and President Lysandre were able to stop him. After that the president started to push this whole make Kalos Beautiful Again thing. Which was very popular with some but others not so much. Also during that time the Presidents company Lysandre Industries shut down. Strange to think of a president having a public fued with the CEO of Dash Corp. So with all of that going on the news kinda just moved on. When the study did come back months later it just said that it was believed that the legendary pokemon Hoopa had been awakened. At the time we all kind of just accepted it.." Drake said

" I know it sounds selfish but during all this I was studying to get into a internship which I will be starting after my trip." He took a breath

"Sorry if Im rambling." he smiled
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-07-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......