Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
Egg: N/A
Items:
Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 22 (+1)

Neith began to breath easier as they left the city. At least it would be less dangerous on the road. There would be less people to recognise them, and it would be easier to hear any threat coming.

A sharp tap on her ankle reminded her that Binary was still following them on foot.
“I’m sorry I worried you Bi.” She lifted the “Porygon” into a tight embrace, before turning to look at the rest of the group.

Renny didn’t seem to be with them. He had left the restaurant before everyone else. Most likely he was already at Jubilife waiting for them. Or at least she hoped that.

She couldn’t see Matthias either. Had he gone scouting ahead? Yes, that must be it. He wouldn’t abandon them. She had to believe that.

Still mulling things over, she walked closer to Amy.
“I don’t suppose you got a chance to get those new outfit huh?” She said with a weak smile, which was then replaced with a more serious look.
“Thank you again for back there.” She said earnestly.
Now that her thoughts were clearer, Neith was annoyed with herself. She wanted to protect everyone, but all she’d been was a burden, and even now may have cost them their disguises.
“And you too Rae. Thank you for everything.”

After a few minutes of walking, Neith shoved her hands in her pockets and tried to act nonchalant. “So you two seem to be getting along better now? What did I miss?”