[Prinplup, Female]
Arc (0/15)
[Luxio, Male]
Eider (0/14)
[Staravia, Male]
Name: Marina Aless
Items: x3 Pokeballs
----------------------------------

Marina's body had seemed to have been on autopilot as Palia's grip on her never faltered. She was vaguely aware of the others running behind them...Or at least she hoped it was them. She couldn't tell. Her lungs burned but her adrenaline kept her moving, at least for a little while. As Palia began to slow, so did she, and eventually she sucked in much-needed breaths when they finally stopped. Leaning against a nearby tree, Marina used the sleeve of her jacket to wipe a few stray tears away, just needed a moment to collect herself. Though...How exactly was she supposed to do that after what happened? Her stomach was still churning from the sight of William's body.

"Um...I..." She glanced up, watching as a few of the others managed to catch up before she looked back to Palia. She listened, trying to hear the heavy footfalls that would mark the man's sprint after them...But she didn't hear anything. "I think we got away...for now. I...I don't know how far we've run, though."

The girl coughed, trying to get her lungs to stop burning as the others began to arrive one by one.