Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dash looked at Sophie with a coy smile.
    "This has a name, Enigma. Enigma is a very very special pokemon. It is a type:null, a pokemon created in Kalos region. Enigma here isn't just special because of its rarity."

Dash bent down on one knee to look the creature in the eyes.

"This magnificent creature was created using the DNA of Arceus. Arceus is the god of all pokemon in case you weren't familiar."

Dash stood up and walked over to the control panel. A monitor dropped down from the ceiling.

"Now as for the why you. I am like you. I entered this world through a wormhole. Though my path here was slightly different. My old world kind of ended, kind of. I arrived here as a teen only a couple of years older than you. Using my vast knowledge of tech and extremely high I.Q. I was able to corner the market on tech that had not been invented in this world yet. I used that wealth to gather the resources to make sure what happened in my old world didn't happen here. Part of my research was into energy. Though mine was a very specific energy pattern. However that work led me to finding a strange pattern here. Wormholes started appearing. At first just energy patterns would appear and vanish in seconds. Then they started to stay active long enough for transport pokemon here. We tracked a number of these pokemon and tagged them to keep an eye on them. Recently the wormholes had exploded in number which led to your group. I do not believe these were accidental. I believe something or someone was gathering up the power needed to open up wormholes through space time. I also do not believe this is the end of them. Sending humans was just the next step. I believe the final phase is a wormhole big enough for a massive creature or creatures." Dash paused

He turned his attention to panel starting up a video. Of Sophie outing Renny.
    "So why you, there are two reasons. One, you will do anything to your mission uncompromised. Even if that meant underhanded sneaky things like framing a team member over non-compliance. Please don't take this as a judgement. I don't think asking nice always works. In this case you achieved your goal. Though I would say based on other reactions, you'll need to be more cunning with this kind of move in the future.
    The second reason, we all have are own energy signature. Yours matches close enough to mine that I figured it couldn't hurt to test out if Enigma would agree." Dash smiled.

"Enigma here was deemed too aggressive to be trained by a normal trainer. In fact it has attacked a couple of people in the process. I couldn't figure out what it needed to connect. Well it turned out the right energy and a brave trainer who stood her ground was perfect. " Dash said giving Sophie time to react

------- @Brettles
    After the battle the thunder pokemon stuck around for a moment and then vanished. The rooms simulator converted the room back and the door opened. An assistant stood at the door with a smile.
    "Congrats on finishing the battle. Your participation will help us fix the bugs in our system and make the game more player friendly. I was asked to give you this."

5 points for battling

Item unlock
    Item: revive

"If you have a moment I'd love to here any feedback on our new simulator."

----- @AWA1997

( rotom is a base pokemon in gcea. Its other forms here are considered evolutiond)

Like Matthias Tonys simulator ended and the door opened where he was greeted by one of the staff members.
    "Congrats on finishing the battle. Your participation will help us make the game more player friendly. I was asked to give you this."

5 points for battling

Item unlock
    Item: revive

"If you have a moment I'd love to here any feedback on our new simulator."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-15-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......