Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
Egg: Weedle 10/10
Items:
Spoiler:
Pokeball x3
Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 26 (+1)

“I mean, camera work is always useful. I’ve always been interested in how the shots are angled in Contests to make it look good for the audience and such. Oh, but then I’d be indebted to you for the lessons as well…” Neith trailed off.

Renny inquired about Binary’s new body, quickly snapping a picture of it.

“Oh, yeah, this is new. It’s a long story. Essentially, Bi’s stuck like this until her old body can be fixed. Or a new one made, I suppose. Yeah, take as many pictures as you like. Binary’s a bit vain, so she loves the attention.” She added in a hushed voice. Binary saw the camera pointing at their new body and puffed out it’s chest, trying to look dashing, but failing due to the new body’s weight and falling on their backside.
“So, does this mean you’re still going to be traveling with us…?” Neith asked hopefully.

A moment later the conversation was cut off, as Neith was startled to find her bag had abruptly started shaking. Reaching in, she found the egg she’d won. She’d been carrying it for so long she’d forgotten it was there. It looked as though it was about to hatch at any minute. As she watched, a crack appeared in the shell, and a pointed stinger poked through. The egg shattered, revealing a caterpillar-like creature.

Pokemon Hatching: Weedle
Post Requirement: 10
Link to Post (as in, the post where you got the egg from): Here

Oh, that’s a Weedle! It was one of the pokemon Neith had researched as a likely encounter on her semi-journey. She’d never thought it would be found here in Sinnoh. But then again, maybe this world had different pokemon in different locations.
The pokemon nudged it’s head towards Neith. What are you supposed to do? The bug pokemon snuggled up to Neith’s leg and lay with it’s eyes closed. Was that normal? Or was Something wrong? “Excuse me. Neith said, bowing slightly towards Renny, before scooping up the Weedle and bringing it over to the nurse.

A few moments after the Weedle had been handed over, the Poketch on Neith’s wrist started beeping. The screen said something about a Code 4 anomaly. This could not have happened at a worse time. Sophie was already rounding everyone up to go investigate. Neith glanced nervously back at the waiting room.
“I… I can’t leave just yet. My egg just hatched and the pokemon’s still being checked up by the nurse. I’ll catch up with you guys as soon as they’re done.”