Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: Noon
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, William, Marina, Cody

As Marina's Prinplup was called back to it's Pokeball, I tried to grab one of my own.

"Don't." Cody shouted, as he stepped forward, "You're injured and you will only make it worse."

"I'm not gonna sit back and do nothing!" I yelled back, as I tried to get up.

"Like hell you are!" Cody shouted, as he let out two of his Pokemon. A Gyarados that faced the Charizard and an Espeon that faced me.

"Don't let her get up!" Cody said to the Espeon. It's eyes glowed and I felt an invisible hand hold me down, preventing me from getting up.

Cody then turned to face the Charizard with his Gyarados. The water type was much larger than the Charizard, but physical size could only go so far, and it soon fell as well.

Attacker: Gyarados
    Opponents: Mega Charizard X
    Attacker's Point Value: 20
    Opponent's Point Value: 130
    Bonuses: Kai -7/Charizard -26
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 91

Cody called his Pokemon back to its ball, however the Charizard batted its wings, and launched itself into the air, before another explosive projectile hit, knocking everyone who was still standing to the ground, except Kinnie who seemed to be missing.

There was silence as the sound of heavy footsteps crunched along the ground towards us, bringing into sight the source of the attack. A tall, muscular man in his late twenties, with messy, unkempt hair and light stubble. He wore a pair of large boots and torn jeans. His top half was covered with a large trench coat, which mostly hid something terrifying, but not completely. His right hand was made completely out of metal, which looked as if it went all the way up his arm.

The man walked silently towards William and held his right hand forward. The metal hand seemed to transform, opening up and revealing a large barrel with a glowing blue light. Then finally he spoke.

"You don't belong here..."

****** @Rival Max @Brettles
    As Renny speaks up the head grunt raises his hand and the two grunts either side of Renny step back, however those holding Matthias do not loosen their grip.

"Look kid, I'm just a grunt. I can't make decisions like this. Only my leader who is currently in Canalave can make that decision." The grunt explains, "Either way I am taking this one with me to see him, and you are coming too. You can come willingly, and talk to him and try and come up with some sort of deal, and he might agree to let you go. Or we take you with us the same way we are taking him, and are going to take the rest of your little superhero group..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:56 AM.