Pokemon:

Fennel ♀ (5/5)
Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
Items:
Spoiler:
None

Current Game Points: 2 (+1)

No pokemon center? That was a problem. These people didn’t seem to have any phones either. But Neith had prepared for this.
On of the girls, the one without the Cyndaquill, had a Xtranciever, but didn’t have connection, saying something about her plan not covering Sinnoh. Neith gave her a quizzical look. Sinnoh? Is she crazy? Or… Have I really traveled that far? There’s no way… Neith shook the thought out of her head.
The girl winked at her, and implied that she was planning on going to the out-of-bounds lake.
“Wait, but why? I mean, that explosion seems pretty dangerous to me? I’m all for breaking the rules, but there could be a very good reason the bowl-cut brigade don’t want anyone there, and this seems too dangerous.”
However, as she spoke she realised that without noticing the group had already arrived at the lake.

Neith began to panic. Should she leave? Or try to talk these people out of this? Or should she go along with them? But before she could decide, several people in the uniforms from earlier noticed us.
Neith raised her hands and began backing away. “I’m so sorry, I’m new here and I didn’t know this was the lake. I’ll leave right away.”
The head of them didn’t listen. Shouting something about Mesprit, the guards all whipped out pokeballs.

Neith froze in place as a Glameow stalked towards her. Binary tried to shield Neith, but without any moves, the Porygon was effortlessly batted away.

“Fennel, I need your help,” She said. Opening her coat and letting the pokemon drop to the ground. “I know you haven’t battled before, but it’s the only option. Use Ember!”

The Fennekin spat out a small flame, but the Glameow was more experienced and dodged with graceful ease. Then it dashed again, claws raking across Fennels back.

“No!” Neith cried. She hadn’t had enough practice. She was meant to learn against wild pokemon and friendly contests, not trained professionals trying to subdue her.

The Glameow continued it’s hit-and-run tactics. By this point Fennel could barely stand. The Glameow came in for the final blow. “Fennel, behind you!” The Fennekin turned, and by pure luck, shot off an ember the hit the Glameow square in the face. The cat pokemon crumpled to the ground, the smell of singed fur emanating from it. However, the final blow had not been deflected, and at the same time Fennel collapsed too. No!. Neith ran over t her fallen pokemon. No Pokemon center, no potions, no berries. There was nothing she could do for now. You did great Fennel, she said as her eyes began to tear up. Binary floated over to her protectively as she returned Fennel to her pokeball.

Your Pokemon: Fennekin
Opposing Pokemon: Glameow
Your Pokemon's Points: 5
Opposing Pokemon's Points: 5
Bonuses 0
Your Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0
Opposing Pokemon's Remaining Points: 0