Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Sandgem Town Pokemon Lab
    Time: 6:40pm
    Day: 1
    Date: September 6th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias

“Yeah I say we leave him. He seems to be handling it.” Amy replied, going along with the joke, “Especially not from some daddy’s girls.”

"I think that guy that sold me this Jacket in Littleroot may have stolen it from this man's girlfriend. He seems rather mad at me for having purchased it. I was just explaining the situation to him. There's no need for violence!" Matthias explained like a Chatot on its body weight of cocaine.

"Littleroot..." I explained feigning ignorance, "Isn't that in Hoenn, Matthias?"

"But, I like violence!" said Gigantor to Matthias.

“Hey great leader, do you think this is sufficient punishment or should we let them rough him up a little?” Amy asked, as I forced myself not to burst into laughter. Before I could respond, Matthias was addressing the giant.

"I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to her!" he exclaimed, pointing towards me. I couldn't help but grin. This was going to be fun.

"Oh, you're worried you will end up with a broken nose and ruptured eardrums like the last person who tried to f**k with me..." I asked menacingly, "Well if you give the coat back, you will have nothing to worry about..."

Before he could argue, the giant dropped him, and slipped the coat off his back. Feeling the weight in the pocket, he pulled out a wallet. He opened it before looking at it in disgust, and tossing it to me. I had a look inside and saw a drivers license for an old man called Samuel Oak.

The giant left, as I made my way over to Matthias, wondering how to handle this. I could intimidate him into submission. But that's what Dad would do, and not what Professor Rowan said.

"A leader can have all the experience in the world, but if they aren't willing to look out for their team, it doesn't mean anything."

I opened my bag and pulled out my other coat, and handed it to Matthias.

"If you're cold, all you need to do is ask. I will look out for my team." I explained, before flashing the wallet, "However, if you pull any of this s**t on any of our team, or get any of them caught up in s**t like what just happened, I swear to God, people like him will be the last thing you need to worry about."

I pocketed the wallet, and left Matthias to figure out what he wanted to do. As Amy and I made our way towards the Pokemon Center, I couldn't help but ask the question.

"Do you think I did the right thing?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 06:29 AM.