Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Don't worry, be happy!

MASTER RNG, doing a funny ninja move, pulls in...

NEO EMOLGA as Wigglytuff and CHAKRAMASTER as Alolan Raichu to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster

The ETERNAL COIN OF STRAWBERRY SYRUP has declared NEO EMOLGA strikes first!

TURN 1
    NEO EMOLGA starts up with Twineedle! But he's finding it hard to sew running two at the same time.
    CHAKRAMASTER kicks things off with Wring Out! He squeezes the water out of his wet towel!

TURN 2
    NEO EMOLGA tries Facade! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Origin Pulse! But he can't get it to start up right!

TURN 3
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Trump Card! But it turns out to be the one with George Bush instead.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Natural Gift! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

TURN 4
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Rock Polish! They now all shiny but nothing else happens!
    CHAKRAMASTER launches Psychic Terrain! Well, it at least looked right in his daydream.

TURN 5
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Spark! But he just zaps himself with static electricity.
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Fissure! But he just creates a pothole in the process.

TURN 6
    NEO EMOLGA uses Storm Throw! But Zeus isn't selling any more thunderbolts on Etsy.
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Cut! He stops the movie crew from filming!

TURN 7
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Dual Chop! He grills two pieces of lamb on the barbecue!
    CHAKRAMASTER utilizes Memento! He takes a trip down memory lane!

TURN 8
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Play Rough! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Submission! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

TURN 9
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Aurora Veil! But he can't figure out how to get up there to wear it.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Dragon Claw! But he doesn't have enough money to go hiring a dragon to do it for him.

TURN 10
    NEO EMOLGA tries Defend Order! But Grub Hub has no idea what he's talking about.
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Leech Life! But he can't figure out how to use a drinking straw that way.

TURN 11
    NEO EMOLGA uses Switcheroo! But he has no idea what to swap what with what.
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Steam Eruption! And then he realized his humidifier exploded.

TURN 12
    NEO EMOLGA launches Storm Throw! But he still can't find another thunderbolt seller on Etsy.
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Acid Armor! But he isn't quite sure that's a good style to go with.

TURN 13
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Fissure! But he realizes he's going to need more than just a shovel.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Bind! He ties up his shoes all crazy-like!

TURN 14
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Triple Kick! But he barely gets a roundhouse in before landing on his butt.
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Shadow Force! But they don't seem to want to budge.

TURN 15
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Rototiller! But he can't figure out the assembly instructions.
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Mega Drain! But his plumber isn't picking up the phone!

TURN 16
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Clear Smog! But his desk fan isn't doing too much against it.
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Endure! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

CHAKRAMASTER WINS!

GAAAAH, I ALMOST HAD YOU! Good battle, though!

Well, you can't evolve and you've already Wheeled me, so it's back to Jigglypuff. Rest assured, I will find you and destroy you. Good day!

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Don't worry, be happy!

MASTER RNG, doing a funny ninja move, pulls in...

NEO EMOLGA as Wigglytuff and CHAKRAMASTER as Alolan Raichu to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster

The ETERNAL COIN OF STRAWBERRY SYRUP has declared NEO EMOLGA strikes first!

TURN 1
    NEO EMOLGA starts up with Twineedle! But he's finding it hard to sew running two at the same time.
    CHAKRAMASTER kicks things off with Wring Out! He squeezes the water out of his wet towel!

TURN 2
    NEO EMOLGA tries Facade! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Origin Pulse! But he can't get it to start up right!

TURN 3
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Trump Card! But it turns out to be the one with George Bush instead.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Natural Gift! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

TURN 4
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Rock Polish! They now all shiny but nothing else happens!
    CHAKRAMASTER launches Psychic Terrain! Well, it at least looked right in his daydream.

TURN 5
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Spark! But he just zaps himself with static electricity.
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Fissure! But he just creates a pothole in the process.

TURN 6
    NEO EMOLGA uses Storm Throw! But Zeus isn't selling any more thunderbolts on Etsy.
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Cut! He stops the movie crew from filming!

TURN 7
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Dual Chop! He grills two pieces of lamb on the barbecue!
    CHAKRAMASTER utilizes Memento! He takes a trip down memory lane!

TURN 8
    NEO EMOLGA unleashes Play Rough! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Submission! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

TURN 9
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Aurora Veil! But he can't figure out how to get up there to wear it.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Dragon Claw! But he doesn't have enough money to go hiring a dragon to do it for him.

TURN 10
    NEO EMOLGA tries Defend Order! But Grub Hub has no idea what he's talking about.
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Leech Life! But he can't figure out how to use a drinking straw that way.

TURN 11
    NEO EMOLGA uses Switcheroo! But he has no idea what to swap what with what.
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Steam Eruption! And then he realized his humidifier exploded.

TURN 12
    NEO EMOLGA launches Storm Throw! But he still can't find another thunderbolt seller on Etsy.
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes Acid Armor! But he isn't quite sure that's a good style to go with.

TURN 13
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Fissure! But he realizes he's going to need more than just a shovel.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Bind! He ties up his shoes all crazy-like!

TURN 14
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Triple Kick! But he barely gets a roundhouse in before landing on his butt.
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Shadow Force! But they don't seem to want to budge.

TURN 15
    NEO EMOLGA utilizes Rototiller! But he can't figure out the assembly instructions.
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Mega Drain! But his plumber isn't picking up the phone!

TURN 16
    NEO EMOLGA strikes with Clear Smog! But his desk fan isn't doing too much against it.
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Endure! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

CHAKRAMASTER WINS!

GAAAAH, I ALMOST HAD YOU! Good battle, though!

Well, you can't evolve and you've already Wheeled me, so it's back to Jigglypuff. Rest assured, I will find you and destroy you. Good day!
    That WAS a close one. Good battle for sure. Guess I must surf away on my tail then. At least while I have these temporary psychic power. XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That WAS a close one. Good battle for sure. Guess I must surf away on my tail then. At least while I have these temporary psychic power. XD
    Enjoy that while it lasts!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hnnn I’m not looking forward to this next battle. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

You got this, Noble! :D

The time is upon us...

Administrator

Since Neo was busy yesterday I went ahead and finished the next match-up for us all. To help keep things moving! This has also been okay-ed by Neo as well.

It's time, It's Time, IT'S TIIIIIME!

MASTER RNG pulls in the only possible 2 left..

Noblejanobii as Shaymin and Bulbasaur as Vikavolt to the battlefield!
    @Noblejanobii @Bulbasaur

The ETERNAL COIN ULTIMATE MEYHAM has declared Noblejanobii strikes first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Leaf Blade! But can't find a blade sharp as a leaf
    BULBASAUR uses Dark Pulse! But playing finds playing music in the dark is hard

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Tail Whip! But struggles to find the meaning of "shake it like you mean it."
    BULBASAUR strikes with Water Pledge! But can't make a pledge underwater without speaking

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Power Split! But she missed that class in kindergarten.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Poison Gas! He just couldn't get his motorcylce started

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Mean Look! But she got distracted by a few passing pedals.
    BULBASAUR used Leech Life! But his health bar didn't have a plug.

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII used Crabhammer! But the Seafood restaurant ran out!
    BULBASAUR used Wish! His wish to become a star suddenly came true!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII used Psybeam! but placing a Psyduck on a beam just makes for a lazy duck.
    BULBASAUR used Seismic Toss! But he threw out his arm throwing a rock.

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII used Psycho Shift! But she only managed to get to 50% of 100%.
    BULBASAUR used Rapid Spin! But lost track of which way was right and went left.

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII used Overheat! Only her car battery burned out.
    BULBASAUR used Cotton Guard! But he forgot to pay his bodyguard for their services.

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII used Hail! Only finding it harder to keep her flower garden looking lively.
    BULBASAUR used Shadow Force! But his shadow puppet performance was cut short by nightfall.

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII used Sandstorm! But forgot to warm up before dancing to electronic dance music.
    BULBASAUR used Magnitude! But he lost his balance jumping on the trampoline too much.

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII used Ice Fang! But the Icee she bought melted in the sunlight.
    BULBASAUR used Glare! But he only got stared back down by the Spearow sitting above him.

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Bullet Seed! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike against her!.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Brick Break! But he remembered he almost missed his lessons with Mr. Miyagi.

TURN 13
    NOBLEJANOBII used Clamp! Only to find out she left her pearls inside.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Hydro Cannon! But the hose was too strong and only slung him around.

TURN 14
    NOBLEJANOBII used Tail Glow! But a glow in the dark rear isn't good when playing hide and go seek.
    BULBASAUR used Rain Dance! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike against him!

TURN 15
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Bolt Strike! but the bolt split the wood and now she has to replace the entire thing!
    BULBASAUR uses Aqua Ring! but wearing a ring ring of water only makes it harder to swim!

TURN 16
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Extreme Speed! But her internet speed reached it's data cap!
    BULBASAUR used Fusion Bolt! But didn't match the power level and the fusion failed!

TURN 17
    NOBLEJANOBII used Bide! But the stuffing is still hanging out from her last training session.
    BULBASAUR used Last Resort! But his the hotel didn't have his information in store anymore.

TURN 18
    NOBLEJANOBII used Water Pulse! But the pool cleaner only sinks to the bottom of the pool.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Frenzy Plant! But finding out plants bite back is the hard part.

TURN 19
    NOBLEJANOBII used Moonlight! But the manages to make pidgey fly away with a few screeches.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Throat Chop! But the jido-chop salad wasn't on the menu today

TURN 20
    NOBLEJANOBII used Mat Block! But people just step over the welcome mat instead.
    BULBASAUR used Psycho Cut! But his editing software needs an update for this feature.

TURN 21
    NOBLEJANOBII used Spit Up! but hadn't had anything for dinner yet.
    BULBASAUR strikes with Attack Order! but the order got lost in Pelipper Delivery for a Snooze Order

TURN 22
    NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Fury Swipes! But mistakenly saw furry and ended up where she wish she didn't.
    BULBASAUR used Trick-or-Treat! but only got a few packets of gum since it's not Halloween

TURN 23
    NOBLEJANOBII used Grass Knot! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 2nd regular damage strike on her!
    BULBASAUR used Pound! But trying to eat a pound of potato soup wasn't the best idea right after workouts.

TURN 24
    NOBLEJANOBII used Water Sport! but she only got the bronze medal
    BULBASUAR used Forest's Curse! but the forest wasn't willing to share its secrets.

TURN 25
    NOBLEJANOBII used Double Slap! but a certain pink fluffball here pulled out his marker in anger
    BULBASAUR used Miracle Eye! But his third eye wasn't showing today.

TURN 26
    NOBLEJANOBII used Toxic! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on BULBASAUR!
    BULBASAUR used Zen Headbutt! But Zenyatta's words ring in your head, "Bask in the shadow of doubt," and it fails.

TURN 27
    NOBLEJANOBII used Morning Sun! But trying to summon something as big as that gives you doubts.
    BULBASAUR stikes with Round! Resulting in the 3rd and final regular damage strike against NOBLEJANOBII!

BULBASAUR WINS!

Maaaaaan that was a close one til the very end.

Well dude, you can't evolve, so you can devolve and perma-egg Noble or you can Wheel her! Decisions, decisions!

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I figured those NVEs would get me in the end.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah having my first shot at running the metronome part of it myself. I was pretty curious how things were gonna go. Especially for a Grass vs Bug type. Even had to remind myself of the Turn Timer we have set cause it kept going. Some moves came up and the list I had said it couldn't be used and it surprised me! So I had to do some double checking. All-in-all the fight was interesting and pretty fun to make! Even through all the moves that hurt yourselves.

Bulbasaur still has an option before we can move on. Either way that is still an awesomely amazing Shaymin layout.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    As much as I like Shaymin, I'm going to perma-egg you. Had a good run though!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I figured this was the end of the road once I lost my Houndoom line so quickly. Oh well.
    / / / / / / / /