Season 33 is comin' to town!

SEASON 33

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS IGGYBUFF

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS NOIBAT

#3 SCYTHERWOLF: AS MEGA HERACROSS

#4 BULBASAUR: AS BEWEAR

#5 ARANDOMTOOL: AS MEGA MAWILE

Administrator

Well I just got extremely lucky. Guess we will see how tomorrow goes. I know my time has come though. Unless a legit miracle happens :0

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well I just got extremely lucky. Guess we will see how tomorrow goes. I know my time has come though. Unless a legit miracle happens :0
    YOU KEEP SAYING THAT BUT YOU SURVIVE!

I'm probably the one that's toast, but I'm looking forward to Pachirisu anyway. So feel free to pummel me. XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    YOU KEEP SAYING THAT BUT YOU SURVIVE!

I'm probably the one that's toast, but I'm looking forward to Pachirisu anyway. So feel free to pummel me. XD
    I bet you’d like nothing more than to wheel ME and get back at me for what I did to you though.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

It's the school of rock!

MASTER RNG, baking pies while doing silly dances, draws in...

NEO EMOLGA as Igglybuff and ARANDOMTOOL as Mega Mawile to the battlefield!
    @ARandomTool

The MERRY COIN OF TITAN-SIZED BUTTERFLIES has declared ARANDOMTOOL strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARANDOMTOOL kicks things off with Veevee Volley! But it wasn't supposed to involve using an Eevee as a volleyball...
    NEO EMOLGA starts up with Snatch! But he feels stealing is wrong!

TURN 2
    ARANDOMTOOL tries Mud Sport! But he doesn't want to have to take a shower later.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Meditate! But the desire to play video games keeps distracting him!

TURN 3
    ARANDOMTOOL unleashes Double Team! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
    NEO EMOLGA attempts Sing! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 2nd regular damage strike against him!

TURN 4
    ARANDOMTOOL utilizes Sky Attack! But shooting at the clouds with an M16 just wastes a lot of ammo.
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with Toxic Thread! He starts a political debate on a League of Legends forum!

TURN 5
    ARANDOMTOOL strikes with Swagger! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!

ARANDOMTOOL WINS!

Did my egg avatar spoil the surprise? Well, that's what happens when you're on your last stage of a Lineup and you lose to a guy that's already at his max evolution and already Wheeled you. XD

Cheers and good times!

Administrator

Meanwhile, I'm awaiting my inevitable doom xD. Next up you got your pre-flying squirrel stage. Good luck to everyone! :D

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Meanwhile, I'm awaiting my inevitable doom xD. Next up you got your pre-flying squirrel stage. Good luck to everyone! :D
    Yeah, hate to say it, dude, but if you lose to either Scytherwolf or Bulbasaur, who are both at their max evolution and have both already Wheeled you, it's Pikachu's Goodbye. :P

Administrator

Yeah, hate to say it, dude, but if you lose to either Scytherwolf or Bulbasaur, who are both at their max evolution and have both already Wheeled you, it's Pikachu's Goodbye. :P
    There's always season 2...heheheh

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

MASTER RNG, kicking pickles through football field goals, pulls in...

CHAKRAMASTER as Noibat and SCYTHERWOLF as Mega Heracross to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @Scytherwolf

The MAYHEM COIN OF BAKERY FOODS AND PIXIE POWDER has declared SCYTHERWOLF strikes first!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF starts things up with Harden! It results in the 1st regular-damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER begins with Clanging Scales! But the only one he has just measures his weight.

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Clamp! But she releases she left her toolbag at home!
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Counter! He starts with 1, then goes to 2, then 3...

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Tail Whip! But it turns out a butt wiggle just doesn't work in its place.
    CHAKRAMASTER launches Role Play! But he finds it tricky to work without a script.

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Synthesis! But the last time she checked, she wasn't a flower.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Prismatic Laser! But he forgot to pick that up the last time he was visiting the future.

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF breaks out with Sunny Day! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike against her!
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Hydro Pump! But the township doesn't want him using hydrants like that.

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Heat Wave! She waves a greeting to the furnace in her basement!
    CHAKRAMASTER whips out Blizzard! He dumps an ice tray on a doll house!

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Iron Tail! But she feels that would be too heavy to drag around.
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Covet! But he only decides to put it on his Amazon wishlist.

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Snore! It results in the 2nd regular-damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER breaks out with Return! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Magnet Rise! She attaches a bunch of them to a balloon and lets them float away!
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Hyper Voice! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

CHAKRAMASTER WINS!

You are hereby forever forbidden to say you don't have any luck, Pika boy, because YOUR BUTT JUST BARELY GOT OUT OF THAT ONE!

Well, you can devolve Scytherwolf, Wheel her, or evolve to Noivern. Your move, although I pretty much know what you plan on doing!

Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

MASTER RNG, kicking pickles through football field goals, pulls in...

CHAKRAMASTER as Noibat and SCYTHERWOLF as Mega Heracross to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster @Scytherwolf

The MAYHEM COIN OF BAKERY FOODS AND PIXIE POWDER has declared SCYTHERWOLF strikes first!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF starts things up with Harden! It results in the 1st regular-damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER begins with Clanging Scales! But the only one he has just measures his weight.

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Clamp! But she releases she left her toolbag at home!
    CHAKRAMASTER attacks with Counter! He starts with 1, then goes to 2, then 3...

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF tries Tail Whip! But it turns out a butt wiggle just doesn't work in its place.
    CHAKRAMASTER launches Role Play! But he finds it tricky to work without a script.

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Synthesis! But the last time she checked, she wasn't a flower.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Prismatic Laser! But he forgot to pick that up the last time he was visiting the future.

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF breaks out with Sunny Day! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike against her!
    CHAKRAMASTER attempts Hydro Pump! But the township doesn't want him using hydrants like that.

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Heat Wave! She waves a greeting to the furnace in her basement!
    CHAKRAMASTER whips out Blizzard! He dumps an ice tray on a doll house!

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF unleashes Iron Tail! But she feels that would be too heavy to drag around.
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes with Covet! But he only decides to put it on his Amazon wishlist.

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF utilizes Snore! It results in the 2nd regular-damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER!
    CHAKRAMASTER breaks out with Return! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes with Magnet Rise! She attaches a bunch of them to a balloon and lets them float away!
    CHAKRAMASTER tries Hyper Voice! It results in the 3rd and final regular damage strike on SCYTHERWOLF!

CHAKRAMASTER WINS!

You are hereby forever forbidden to say you don't have any luck, Pika boy, because YOUR BUTT JUST BARELY GOT OUT OF THAT ONE!

Well, you can devolve Scytherwolf, Wheel her, or evolve to Noivern. Your move, although I pretty much know what you plan on doing!
    I’ve been listening to the Theme of Hope from PMD GTI these last 48 hours practically from work related stress. Got a big talk with my boss. This only added to that “hope.” Kinda crazy....and yes everyone hates how lucky I can be when I need it most. My best friend hates how lucky I can get sometimes. I got a drop from a raid in an mmo we used to play that was more rare than finding a shiny. At the time it sold for 300million. Money in that game is insanely hard to come by......soooooo yeah xD.

Gonna evolve on this one.

The time is upon us...