Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

As part of Memory Lane tradition, @Chakramaster, here are all the sets you wore while enduring the madness!

(Also shows just how many holidays we plowed through while this went on!)

Dude, you did really well to get to the final round! Nicely done!

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Of course, @ARandomTool, you get the Memory Lane treatment also! Don't think I'd leave you out because you won!

And now for some... DEVOLUTION BATTLE ROYALE FUN FACTS!

DBR went on for a total of 172 days. Yes, if there is going to be a DBR2, we'll definitely try to make sure our grandchildren don't have to keep it going for us. XD

A grand total of 147 avatar and banner sets (including the egg ones) were created. I... I don't even know how I managed to pull that off.

I have no idea how many battles were done, but I imagine there were a lot. And I don't know how much time was spent doing battles, but maybe that's a good thing I won't ever know.

4. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Well it's over. So I'm back to my regular Chu self now. Thankfully xD.

Great matches and thanks for joining everyone! It may have gone over WAAAAY longer than we ever thought it would, but man it's been a blast! IF DBR2 ever happens. There will need to be a way to adjust and make it much shorter. Every action seen here will be taken into account. Thanks for making it what it was. Hopefully we will see how things go over the next year or so. Hope everyone had fun in this game! And thanks for all the hard work and amazing stuff you fluffed out Neo!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Congratulations to our winner arandomtool and thanks Neo for the delightful work from the banners to the battles and guiding the game along with Chakramaster, if I'm not mistaking?
    Was good fun and hope a second version will come, that won't last as less long as this one xD

Senior Moderator

I feel a sort of pride for tool. Well researched, and the rng was definitely on his side. Shows just how good the typing is.

Great display, everyone.

ˇťYour focus determines your realityŤˇ

Toss back a drink with the steps you took
    They ain't your foes
    They're just sweet memories on the path to the win.

Well played by all, to be fair, I feel like I played a little dirty with my super-defensive lineups. Y'all didn't see it, but I chose Mega Swampert because of the whole "Only one Super Effective type" thing too.

Except that one squished.

Revert me to a Lucario for now, though I would like to *humbly* request a Avatar/Banner set for the Nicklefool account I'll be creating eventually. Maybe use him to post in the next round of Stalkers rather than this.

Administrator

You know...it's kinda funny how the two that chose Mega Swampert to start ended up in the finals too....

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well it's over. So I'm back to my regular Chu self now. Thankfully xD.

Great matches and thanks for joining everyone! It may have gone over WAAAAY longer than we ever thought it would, but man it's been a blast! IF DBR2 ever happens. There will need to be a way to adjust and make it much shorter. Every action seen here will be taken into account. Thanks for making it what it was. Hopefully we will see how things go over the next year or so. Hope everyone had fun in this game! And thanks for all the hard work and amazing stuff you fluffed out Neo!
    You look WAAAAAY better as Pikachu again. XD Goodness, I PROMISE my Wheel won't be such a suckfest next time around.

And hey, no prob! It was great and it's nice to have another game/event.

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Congratulations to our winner arandomtool and thanks Neo for the delightful work from the banners to the battles and guiding the game along with Chakramaster, if I'm not mistaking?
    Was good fun and hope a second version will come, that won't last as less long as this one xD
    Hey, no problem! Some of these Wheel results sure ended up with some crazy as heck results, but they were fun to crank out! And using the themes and stuff was cool too. :3

Yeah, I hope DBR2, if it ends up being a thing, goes much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    I feel a sort of pride for tool. Well researched, and the rng was definitely on his side. Shows just how good the typing is.

Great display, everyone.
    Yeah, that dude knew what was up and how to use it to his full advantage. Makes me wonder what kind of strategy he's going to try for DBR2. It's going to be quite different next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Toss back a drink with the steps you took
    They ain't your foes
    They're just sweet memories on the path to the win.

Well played by all, to be fair, I feel like I played a little dirty with my super-defensive lineups. Y'all didn't see it, but I chose Mega Swampert because of the whole "Only one Super Effective type" thing too.

Except that one squished.

Revert me to a Lucario for now, though I would like to *humbly* request a Avatar/Banner set for the Nicklefool account I'll be creating eventually. Maybe use him to post in the next round of Stalkers rather than this.
    Hey, dirty but legal. I can't say doing the same thing is going to help you for DBR2, though. Let's just say you inspired some counter-measures that are going to appear in that one. ;P

And ugh, sorry, but you're on your own for that one. I just can't stand Mr Mime and Nicklefool was originally supposed to be a Pokemonized parody of Pennywise the clown.

Make one for Bless the Eevee instead. :P

Hey, Neo, did you use the same "Time to battle" banner for each season? As in, the same link?

If so, there were 100 battles hosted by you between November 18, 2018 and February 20th, 2019.

Not finding any battle posts from Chakra or from past February 20th, though.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 04-29-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Hey, Neo, did you use the same "Time to battle" banner for each season? As in, the same link?

If so, there were 100 battles hosted by you between November 18, 2018 and February 20th, 2019.

Not finding any battle posts from Chakra or from past February 20th, though.
    I only had two battle posts I believe. Not many as compared to Neo. Both took place after February.

Anyway, congrats Tool for winning the first ever DBR game! (Feels like my first ever PSG. Coming in second place for my first ever game....even if this is a new game we created).

And yeah @arnisd Neo and I kinda worked on it together. An idea I pitched to Neo once and he loved the idea. Mechanics are something he whipped up and then a few general adjustments here and there. Neo did do an amazing job on all the incredible banners and avatars that got handed out. Major props to him for that!

The time is upon us...