Senior Administrator

Season 36 is now open for business!

SEASON 36

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS LUGIA

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS NOIVERN

#3 SCYTHERWOLF: AS VILEPLUME

#4 ARANDOMTOOL: AS MEGA MAWILE

Administrator

getting down to the wire here for the first ever DBR game. It's been one crazy ride. Let's see how this ends in the coming days.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    getting down to the wire here for the first ever DBR game. It's been one crazy ride. Let's see how this ends in the coming days.
    I can still Wheel you and Tool, you can still Wheel Tool, and Tool can still Wheel Scytherwolf, but those are the only possible Wheels that remain.

I have two stages remaining, you have two, Tool has three, but Scytherwolf has a whopping seven of them still in her coffer.

To think I was enjoying the lead and had a nice eleven stages for a nice long while when I got Bellossom. My, have times changed. XD

4. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I can still Wheel you and Tool, you can still Wheel Tool, and Tool can still Wheel Scytherwolf, but those are the only possible Wheels that remain.

I have two stages remaining, you have two, Tool has three, but Scytherwolf has a whopping seven of them still in her coffer.

To think I was enjoying the lead and had a nice eleven stages for a nice long while when I got Bellossom. My, have times changed. XD
    it'll be a hard fought battle for the win for whoever. I know you still want to wheel me to get back at me though xD. Hopefully it's not too bad...but it's looking like it'll still be fun up until the very end! =D

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

it'll be a hard fought battle for the win for whoever. I know you still want to wheel me to get back at me though xD. Hopefully it's not too bad...but it's looking like it'll still be fun up until the very end! =D
    If I defeat you when you're Noivern, welcome to the Wheel. But if you're Noibat, sorry dude, but I'm not going to mercy Wheel you. It's going to be a game over, thanks for playing. I think that gets back at you enough. >;P

Administrator

If I defeat you when you're Noivern, welcome to the Wheel. But if you're Noibat, sorry dude, but I'm not going to mercy Wheel you. It's going to be a game over, thanks for playing. I think that gets back at you enough. >;P
    D= aww, but you love playing Mercy! xD /badoverwatchjoke

Guess we will see how things go huh?

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

D= aww, but you love playing Mercy! xD /badoverwatchjoke

Guess we will see how things go huh?
    But you like playing Junkrat, so what does that say about you? XD Although these days, I stick with Soldier 76 for regular matches and of course have a wonderful time with Wrecking Ball on Total Mayhem.

And yep, we'll see! But my predictions for the Final Four are:

Probably you or I will be out next (probably me because I can no longer choose the evolve option while you and everyone else still can), the final showdown will be between Scytherwolf and Tool, but ultimately Scytherwolf wins from the sheer number of extra stages she's got to play around with.

Administrator

But you like playing Junkrat, so what does that say about you? XD Although these days, I stick with Soldier 76 for regular matches and of course have a wonderful time with Wrecking Ball on Total Mayhem.

And yep, we'll see! But my predictions for the Final Four are:

Probably you or I will be out next (probably me because I can no longer choose the evolve option while you and everyone else still can), the final showdown will be between Scytherwolf and Tool, but ultimately Scytherwolf wins from the sheer number of extra stages she's got to play around with.
    Maybe a Packrat? Honestly I haven't play it all that much lately.

I see myself going against you next time and losing honestly. So I might get wheeled. Scytherwolf is almost guaranteed to be in the finals now. It's gonna be a tough one either way.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Maybe a Packrat? Honestly I haven't play it all that much lately.

I see myself going against you next time and losing honestly. So I might get wheeled. Scytherwolf is almost guaranteed to be in the finals now. It's gonna be a tough one either way.
    A Patrat

Well, Lugia does have a heck of a movepool. It's the kind of thing that could take me for a nice long ride, or it's the kind of thing that may be wiped out next battle.

And yeah, Syctherwolf is now the Goliath of this game. But hey, anything's possible! People, including you, who were on the verge of elimination went on for quite a dang long time before it was over.

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

A Patrat

Well, Lugia does have a heck of a movepool. It's the kind of thing that could take me for a nice long ride, or it's the kind of thing that may be wiped out next battle.

And yeah, Syctherwolf is now the Goliath of this game. But hey, anything's possible! People, including you, who were on the verge of elimination went on for quite a dang long time before it was over.
    All hail the little Pichu that could. The the form that kept me alive until I got wheeled as Raichu....knew Raichi was against me still xD

The time is upon us...