Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Yeah, might wanna quit while you're ahead. :P

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Murder time, fun time̖̗̠̯̟͞!

Oh, surprised to se̖̗̠̯̟͞e me doing this? Well I'm ta̟̣͚king over because I can. But it's okay because it's only you who has to suffer!

THAT DERANGED HOMOCIDAL MANIAC RNG, torturing animal babie̖̗̠̯̟͞s, yanks in...

CHAKRAMASTER a̟̣͚s that pancake-obsessed Alolan Raichu be̖̗̠̯̟͞cause HE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE and BULBASAUR as Vikavolt, who still refuse̖̗̠̯̟͞s to die like some hardcore zombie being paid really good overtime! Welcome them to the sla̟̣͚ughterhouse!
    @Chakramaster @Bulbasaur

The MURDEROUS COIN OF DOOM AND DECAY has decre̖̗̠̯̟͞ed BULBASAUR gets to murder things first! Woo!

TURN 1
    BULBASAUR decide̖̗̠̯̟͞s to start with Whirlpool! He flushes a baby Dedenne down the toilet! Ha ha ha!
    CHAKRAMASTER wants to kill with Super Fang! He vora̟̣͚ciously bites the neck of an innocent child!

TURN 2
    BULBASAUR goes paranoid and uses Safeguard! But he fumble̖̗̠̯̟͞s around, pushing a kid onto the railroad tracks as a train rushes in!
    CHAKRAMASTER lets murde̖̗̠̯̟͞r fill his mind and tries Flamethrower! He burns down an orphanage!

TURN 3
    BULBASAUR, filled with murderous intent, unleashes Thrash! He rips up a body so much there isn't enough to make gravy!
    CHAKRAMASTER, savoring the blood of his enemies, uses Wild Charge! But he's an idiot, because IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, which means he damages himself for the 1st regular damage strike! Way to go you pancake-de̖̗̠̯̟͞vouring clown!

TURN 4
    BULBASAUR, letting the hate flow through him, attacks with Cha̟̣͚rm! But there's NOTHING cute about some fork-faced bug, so that plan goe̖̗̠̯̟͞s down the gutter!
    CHAKRAMASTER, playing with his evil inside, strikes with Poison Jab! But he accidentally stabs someone in the a̟̣͚udience instead! Would it be easier if BULBASAUR paints a target on himself?

TURN 5
    BULBASAUR, liking the̖̗̠̯̟͞ idea of being the agent of death and despair, launches Solar Beam! It SATISFIES HIS LUST FOR BLOOD and results in the 2nd regular damage strike on CHAKRAMASTER! Hey, Charka, ta̟̣͚ke notes! This is how it works!
    CHAKRAMASTER, swearing blood retaliation, unleashes Gear Grind! But he just fue̖̗̠̯̟͞ls his anger and doesn't actually do anything! Come on, what the hell are you waiting for!?

TURN 6
    BULBASAUR, hungering for the kill, attacks with Secret Power! But he screws it up and blows up a planet of innocent people instead.
    CHAKRAMASTER, swearing revenge, a̟̣͚ttacks with feral rage and uses Trop Kick! Well, he missed Bulbasaur, but at least he got to enjoy kicking and sacrificing a baby Pichu to a bonfire!

TURN 7
    BULBASAUR, with eyes glowing red, retaliates with Absorb! But he mixed things up and accidently absorbed a bunch of souls of the de̖̗̠̯̟͞ad. What a ha̟̣͚ppy accident!
    CHAKRAMASTER, snarling with savage rage, uses Rock Wrecker! Why, he ups and murders an innocent Geodude! See, that's how you do it, pancake boy!

TURN 8
    BULBASAUR, feeling evil empower him, unleashes Silver Wind! He lets loose̖̗̠̯̟͞ a crate of knives and blades upon an innocent village!
    CHAKRAMASTER, letting loose an infernal howl, a̟̣͚ttacks with Steam Eruption! He melts the skin off of several spectators! Hey, we promised audience participation!

TURN 9
    BULBASAUR, scre̖̗̠̯̟͞aming with the rage of death, strikes with Dragon Dance! But Puff refuses to do the tango with him, so he just kills him instead and devours the body.
    CHAKRAMASTER, sneering with evil a̟̣͚nticipation, use̖̗̠̯̟͞s Techno Blast! He secretly raises the music volume in a nightclub, making everyone go permanently deaf!

TURN 10
    BULBASAUR, hoping there will be blood, unle̖̗̠̯̟͞ashes After You. Yay, he gets promised to be the fifth horseman of the apocalypse!
    CHAKRAMASTER, lusting for darkness, attacks with Arm Thrust! But it results in multiple severed appendages thrown about.

TURN 11
    BULBASAUR, harbinger of doom, uses Meteor Mash! But he misses, blowing up a city instea̟̣͚d. And yet he smiles anyway!
    CHAKRAMASTER, gree̖̗̠̯̟͞dy for oblivion, launches Nature's Madness! But instead of going for Bulbasaur, it swallows a village in chaotic destruction! Cheer up, little friend, you'll slaughter him next time!

TURN 12
    BULBASAUR, blood dripping from his fangs, unleashes Psywave! In his mind, he imagines cites be̖̗̠̯̟͞ing devoured by a monstrous tsunami!
    CHAKRAMASTER, anticipa̟̣͚ting murder, strikes with Freeze-Dry! He tricks a bunch of Pokémon and traps them in a meatlocker!

TURN 13
    BULBASAUR, laughing maniacally, trie̖̗̠̯̟͞s Wrap! He suffocates a baby Smoochum with a plastic bag!
    CHAKRAMASTER, going into berserker fury, strikes Stomping Tantrum! He stomps a lovely flowerbed before setting everything aflame like the pyromaniac he is!

TURN 14
    BULBASAUR, going full feral, attacks with Icicle Crash! He sticks a bunch of icicle̖̗̠̯̟͞s to his grill of his truck before intentionally slamming into a school bus!
    CHAKRAMASTER, causing an aura of death and decay around him, unleashes Clear Smog! He exposes a covert operations squad, causing them to be gunned down by the enemy!

TURN 15
    BULBASAUR, sacrificing a maiden, strike̖̗̠̯̟͞s with Wing Attack! He breaks a Pidgey's wings, causing it to plummet to the ground!
    CHAKRAMASTER, feeling da̟̣͚rkness envelop him, attacks with Sweet Scent! Somehow this actually works and inflicts pain and humiliation on BULBASAUR, resulting in the 1st regular damage strike! Swear Revenge!

TURN 16
    BULBASAUR, harne̖̗̠̯̟͞ssing the power of the dark side of the Force, attacks with Ion Deluge! He vaporizes a plane of existence!
    CHAKRAMASTER, eyes bloodshot, unlea̟̣͚shes Thunder Wave̖̗̠̯̟͞! OH BOY, he self-destructs because it's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in a comical suicide because it's the 3rd and final strike against him!

BULBASAUR HAS TRIUMPED, MAKING THE WORLD A MUCH D̳̖͜A͇̥͖R̷̠̤K̡̝̲̘̤È̫͎̹̠̯̻͍R PLACE!

Isn't it so much easier when your enemies destroy themselves from within? Although I'll admit, it's not quite as much fun as D̨E͠Ś̰̩͍̬̘͉̞T̳̯͉̲̀R̠̹̱͔ͅO̘͜Y̷͖I͇̬̝͇̝͘N̳͚͚͙̞͎̰G̫̣̀ ̘̪ ̛̹͉̗͕ͅT̙͍ͅH̶̲̦͔̫E̢͖M̥̲̭̻̞̪ ̵̼̞̖̩̱̜̟Y̧̲̹̫̻̰̭̹O̱̠̻U̫͢R̨̻͎͚̬̱̦S̞̬̩̟̹̤Ę͈LF͏̺̖̗͙ͅ ͔͚!

Well, Bulbasaur, you get to decide how that phony "Eric" gets to suffer under your W͖̠̹̰̰̻͍͡R͎̝̜͚̬̘A͔̥̲T̘̦H̦̼̪̱͇. You can either devolve̖̗̠̯̟͞ him into Pikachu, but he'd probably like that. Or you can Wheel him, making him suffer an unpredictable fate instead! And he'd never get back to Pikachu again! Wha ha ha ha!

What does the dark master of today's battle de̖̗̠̯̟͞sire? >:D

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    You can be my first wheel victim.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    You can be my first wheel victim.
    Why, he seems unha͡ppy! I like that. >:3

BULBASAUR RANDOMIZER WHEELS OF D͔̞̻̻͇͚͡O̟͚̞̻O̜͕̥̫̬̥M̠͕͡ ̧̤̜ͅA҉ND͇̝͘ ̸͕̗̻̩̬̗A̶̱̞̯̪̖̗͙Ń̫͓̙͇G̵̹U̳͇͉̙͇̳̳͟I̠͈̻̠͔̲̲S̵̫̝ ̖H͝
    Wheel #1:

Pokemon #1 - Vileplume (stage 3 of 3)
    Pokemon #2 - Venomoth (stage 2 of 2)
    Pokemon #3 - Dragonair (stage 2 of 3)
    Pokemon #4 - Bulbasaur (stage 1 of 3)
    Pokemon #5 - Noibat (stage 1 of 2)
    Pokemon #6 - Rayquaza (stage 1 of 1)

Wheel #2:

Theme #1: Iron Maiden
    Theme #2: Dragon Tales
    Theme #3: Black Sabbath
    Theme #4: Metallica
    Theme #5: Avenged Sevenfold

Wheel #3:

Usertitle #1: All glory to Godmence
    Usertitle #2: Slave of Godmence
    Usertitle #3: Don't oppose the master
    Usertitle #4: 'Mence Minion
    Usertitle #5: Take over the world

Oh my goo̡̭͕dness, this ma͡kes me feel all wa͡rm and cozy i̳̝̜̭̱̱͜n̤̟̤͓ͅs͕̹̀i̺̱̞̭͍ḏe̸̘̩. Thanks for that!

See, you've been missing o̡̭͕ut on how much fun Wheeling ca͡n be! You should do it some more so you can get your Nefarious Anarchist ba͡dge! It's not too la͡te!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Administrator

See? Told you I had a bad feeling this time. XD ugh this isn’t good. I’m some weird small bag.....thing now

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Bloody hell, if it isn't you, AglOme! What're you up to? Dark "pranks" this wonderful April Fools' Eve? Or could your coming imply... Another season of Stalkers creeping up on us? In any case, how've you been?

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Janobii can't save you Madder Hatter's Avatar
    Perhaps I could have some fun in the future as well~
    Avatar image credit to Rym Notrim

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Bloody hell, if it isn't you, AglOme! What're you up to? Dark "pranks" this wonderful April Fools' Eve? Or could your coming imply... Another season of Stalkers creeping up on us? In any case, how've you been?
    *Giggles*

Oh, I could tell yò͙̟u... but then I'd have to k͕̘͚̬̪̪ͅi̸̱͇̳̱l͓l̩͓̩͍̮͉ͅ you.

Come nò͙̟w, don't tell me̵̤̺͉͙͜ you didn't s̨̖͚͔̱͟͞ee that one cò͙̟ming!

Quote Originally Posted by Madder Hatter View Post
    Perhaps I could have some fun in the future as well~
    You me̵̤̺͉͙͜an you're not having fun alre̵̤̺͉͙͜ady?

Aww... I gues̨̖͚͔̱͟͞s I have̵̤̺͉͙͜ to just try harder then! >:3

9. This post has been liked by:

Oh fine, I'll do one̦̦͈̤̞͍̱͎ more because I know you all love me. <3

Someone gets to suffer lovingly!

MURDEROUS RNG, turning the de̦̦͈̤̞͍̱͎ad corpses into a banquet, draws in...

SCYTHERWOLF as the kill-streak loving Mega Hera̷̡͚̖cross and NEO HAS BEEN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMOLGA as Iggybutt, who I'm sure is hoping he loses this round to spare the little dignity he has left!
    @Scytherwolf [ment- Ne- never mind, tha̷̡͚̖t lazy scrub can look for this himself!

The DOOMBRINGER COIN OF THE BLEEDING APOCALYPSE has decre̖̗̠̯̟͞ed SCYTHERWOLF draws first blood! You go, girl, I'm rooting for you!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF, unleashing a lovely hellscream, starts the slaughter with Freezy Frost! She freezes a bunch of innocent souls before smashing them to pieces!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, bumbling around like an idiot, tries Ice Shard! But he ha̷̡͚̖s a brain fart and suddenly can't tell his head from his ass!

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF, howling with dó͉̟̘̳͍om, attacks with Heavy Slam! She squashes a Caterpie with an anvil!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, clueless about what day it even is, gives Head Charge a shot! He sticks electrodes in his ears and fries his tiny brain!

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF, heralding the end of da̷̡͚̖ys, lunges with Bubble Beam! She sprays the audience with boiling blood!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, wondering if he̦̦͈̤̞͍̱͎ forgot to make his bed, thinks about Flame Charge! He idiotically sets his wallet on fire!

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF, roaring with intimidation, unleashes High Horsepower! She runs over a bunch of pedestrians, creating glorious roadkill!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, scared of his ó͉̟̘̳͍wn imaginary friends, attempts Heat Crash! He bumps his tricycle into the furnace, rolling over and bumping his stupid head!

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF, thirsting for bloodshed, strikes with Discharge! He fries a Squirtle in an electric chair until he explodes!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, barely aware it's even his turn, tries Water Shuriken! He stupidly tries reshaping a puddle!

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF, doom of the galaxy, attacks with Magnet Bomb! She overloads a Magnezone until it explodes as well! You gó͉̟̘̳͍, girl!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, sticking pencils in his nose, attem̠̬̱͇̠̬͕̗̠̀̕͟pts Smokescreen! But that's just his explosive flatulence letting loose that burrito from earlier.

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF, screaming with monstrous e̛͖̜̠̱̱͟v̸̱̰́i̡̩̰̘̟͎̖l̢̧ͅ, unleashes Hex! She places a bloodlust curse upon everyone in a ten mile radius!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, wondering if he should just go back to bed, tries Strength! But that scrub can't even lift his own butt up!

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF, eń̢͇͚̥̯͔̘̣̺joying the ripe decay, strikes with Dragon Ascent! She slaughters a whole tribe of dragons, releasing their souls to the afterlife!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, chasing a laser pointer, uses Soak! He falls into an unflushed toilet!

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF, harbinger of death, unleasheş̷͉̳͢ Shadow Sneak! She lurks in the shadows, assassinating innocent civilians at night!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, walking on Legos like an idiot, tries Rage! He sta̷̡͚̖rts throwing a whiny tantrum!

TURN 10
    SCYTHERWOLF, summ̵̹͍̫oner of the fallen legion, launches Flare Blitz! She sets an innocent village on fire!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, realizes what boogers taste like, thinks he can use Rock Wrecker! But he just smashes his own head on a stone, lowering his IQ even more!

TURN 11
    SCYTHERWOLF, queeń̢͇͚̥̯͔̘̣̺ of the defiled, uses Guard Swap! She fires her lousy bó͉̟̘̳͍dyguards and feeds them to her hellhounds to get better ones!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, crapping his own diapers, attempts Fusion Bolt! But he just zaps and burń̢͇͚̥̯͔̘̣̺s himself like an ignorant snot!

TURN 12
    SCYTHERWOLF, enveloped by darkness, unleashes Psycho Cut! She chops a bunch of civilians with a chaiń̢͇͚̥̯͔̘̣̺saw, laughing maniacally!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, thinking it's still Christmas, thinks he can use Slack Off! But he can't even be lazy correctly! Holy crap, dude, that's pathetic!

TURN 13
    SCYTHERWOLF, leading the damned, strikes with Grassy Terrain! She cleverly disguises and further covers where she hid the bodies...
    NEO IGGYBUTT, wasting mó͉̟̘̳͍re money on fidget spinners, tries Magic Room! But eveń̢͇͚̥̯͔̘̣̺ zombie Michael Jackson doesn't want him on his Neverland Ranch!

TURN 14
    SCYTHERWOLF, hungering for the flesh, attacks with Waterfall! She drowns a bunch of children at a water park!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, fla̷̡͚̖pping his arms thinking he can fly, attempts Gunk Shot! But it just comes out as a stream of diarrhea.

TURN 15
    SCYTHERWOLF, unleashing the legions of anarchy, uses Air Cutter! She slices a void in the sky, swallowing a city into the oblivion!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, trying to sniff his own but͇͓̳͇̺͕͞ͅt, thinks he can use Sand Attack! But he just gets salt in his eyes! Ha!

For CRAP'S SAKE, we're halfway to OVERTIME and you two c̴̵̛͎͔ļ̢͎̗̕o͏̙̮̲̠̖̳̯̬͠ẃ̪̘̝n̶̴̟̭͉̳̰̘̬͝s̷͍͓̟͎͓̥ ̼̘ haven't even laid a scratch on each other! Do we really need to enable tutorial mode again!?

TURN 16
    SCYTHERWOLF, chewing on the bones of the dead, attacks with Skull Bash! She smashes several skulls with a warhammer of dest͇͓̳͇̺͕͞ͅruction!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, wearing his Happy New Year 2009 glasses, attempts Metal Sound! He shrieks like a horrible baby from the Abyss!

TURN 17
    SCYTHERWOLF, cleaving the heads, strikes with Fire Pledge! She builds a new sacrificial altar of flames and destruction!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, licking his own vomit, tries Spike Cannon! But he just gets a bunch of needles up his anus!

TURN 18
    SCYTHERWOLF, sacrificing a Gó͉̟̘̳͍goat to the darkness, uses Leaf Blade! She chops apart a bunch of trees with a machete!
    NEO IGGYBUTT, ringing a bell and being annoying as usual, att͇͓̳͇̺͕͞ͅempts Incinerate! What the hell, N̗̖̱̖̯̘̥͠O̖̩͔͔̲̙̠̕O̴҉͏̦̲O͉̬̠̯͓͢!̗̼͈̙͍̺ It's a SUPER-EFFECTIVE OHKO! That just r҉̸̧̺̺̤͙u̸̸̼͇̰̕ị̷͙̖͉̗̩̳͓͇͟n͈͉̗̝͓̙̖ͅȩ̶͈̫̟͈d̯͢ ͈͖ all my brackets! >:(

BL̶҉͖̖̤͎AH YEAH, NE͏̴̛̳̫̣̩̰͍̞O WINS, JUST BARELY, WHATE͏̴̛̳̫̣̩̰͍̞VER̢͙̠̝.

Well, I guess that meá̞͈͢͞ns he can evolve back to Jigglybut͇͓̳͇̺͕͞ͅt or devolve you. Swear revenge!

Pft, fine, I'm doń̢͇͚̥̯͔̘̣̺e here. Haunting children at night is way more fun than this, so I'm going back to doing that͇͓̳͇̺͕͞ͅ instead.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Going with a devolve on this one.