DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

MASTER RNG, trying to play Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution at the same time, pulls in...

NOBLEJANOBII as Budew and NEO EMOLGA as Wigglytuff to the battlefield!
@Noblejanobii

The TINGLY COIN OF SILLY HORROR MOVIES has declared NOBLEJANOBII strikes first!

TURN 1
NOBLEJANOBII kicks things off with Taunt! But sticking her tongue out doesn't have enough of an effect!
NEO EMOLGA begins with Bug Bite! But he'll forgo eating that cockroach for dinner.

TURN 2
NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Stone Edge! She chucks a rock off a cliff!
NEO EMOLGA tries Nightmare! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 3
NOBLEJANOBII uses Conversion! But she doesn't like the idea of religious solicitation.
NEO EMOLGA strikes with Frost Breath! But chewing a massive wad of mint gum doesn't quite do it.

TURN 4
NOBLEJANOBII tries Psywave! But it was all in her head!
NEO EMOLGA utilizes Poison Powder! But his anthrax dealer overcharged for shipping.

TURN 5
NOBLEJANOBII attempts Hypnosis! But Neo's already had his morning coffee!
NEO EMOLGA launches Burn Up! He overcooks a bagel in the toaster oven!

TURN 6
NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Drill Run! But she can't even get it to get up and walk.
NEO EMOLGA tries Destiny Bond! But he's not ready for that kind of commitment!

TURN 7
NOBLEJANOBII uses Simple Beam! But it's too complex for her to figure out!
NEO EMOLGA attempts Amnesia! But he forgot how that's supposed to work!

TURN 8
NOBLEJANOBII strikes with Mirror Move! She adjusts it to see her reflection better!
NEO EMOLGA unleashes Attract! It results in the 2nd regular damage strike on NOBLEJANOBII!

TURN 9
NOBLEJANOBII attacks with Megahorn! She blows on an oversized tuba!
NEO EMOLGA uses Heart Stamp! But he put that away after Valentine's Day!

TURN 10
NOBLEJANOBII unleashes Mud-Slap! It results in the 1st regular damage strike on NEO EMOLGA!
NEO EMOLGA tries Low Sweep! And now the floor in the living room is clean!

TURN 11
NOBLEJANOBII launches Dual Chop! She cooks two pieces of lamb for dinner!
NEO EMOLGA utilizes Odor Sleuth! But he decided never to try using that again after what happened in a public bathroom!

TURN 12
NOBLEJANOBII uses Pin Missile! It's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 3rd and final regular damage strike against her!

NEO EMOLGA WINS!

Well, I can't evolve and I've already Wheeled you. So the bad news is it's a devolve and an egging. But the good news you get Shaymin next season so that's something to look forward to!

Pst, don't tell anyone, but I'll try to make it extra special since it was recently your birthday and because Shaymin's your favorite. And if anyone wants to try and stop me, I'll go into UBER MODE and stuff them inside a gooey giant donut. Because I'm allowed to do things like that. Because I said so. Neh heh heh heh!