Thread: TH24's Art Hub

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I love that Galarian Ponyta! So cute!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Okay, i am all caught up now. Friggin heIl. Have you been drawing since you've been born? Do you have doodlebobs pencil? Because it is like everything you draw just comes to life, not literally, but dam. And, I honestly thought that Ancient Nidoking piece was gonna be my favorite, then i saw this magical cascade of colors
    Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    Spoiler:

Wishing night
    Dream big!
    Seriously. This is my absolute favorite thing i have ever laid my eyes on. The night sky. The trails of light. The expression, even the detail on Jirachi, Latios and Latias. At first, Swablu's expression summed me up, but when i noticed all these little details, i went Bagon. My goodness i am blown away. I would say i am speechless but i am friggin rambling.

This picture right here, makes me dream of the day i see an artwork of Ho Oh from you, purely for the wonderful colours i could imagine you doing.

Gosh, be still my heart.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I made it back here before the end of the year, yes!! Hope you all had a great holiday season - I've been busy finishing up the last of my commissions and playing Pokémon Shield on the side!

Here are a couple more drawings for you:

Spoiler:

A Galarian Ponyta I drew for Christmas!

= = =

Good friends, Good times!
    Another commission!

= = =

Stare
    Another batch of amazing awesomeness from TH24! It never disappoints! The Good Friends, Good Times is so well detailed! From both lighting and shading given off by the light of the fire. Ooooooh and that sunset! So beautiful!

The Garchomo one looks like the scene from a game/movie where the bad guy is shrugging off the heroes attack where they think they won. Like it was nothing and it depicts a very strong scene there. Very captivating.

Havshsjsebn that Galarian Ponyta too. So majestic!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxys View Post
    Okay, i am all caught up now. Friggin heIl. Have you been drawing since you've been born? Do you have doodlebobs pencil? Because it is like everything you draw just comes to life, not literally, but dam. And, I honestly thought that Ancient Nidoking piece was gonna be my favorite, then i saw this magical cascade of colors

Seriously. This is my absolute favorite thing i have ever laid my eyes on. The night sky. The trails of light. The expression, even the detail on Jirachi, Latios and Latias. At first, Swablu's expression summed me up, but when i noticed all these little details, i went Bagon. My goodness i am blown away. I would say i am speechless but i am friggin rambling.

This picture right here, makes me dream of the day i see an artwork of Ho Oh from you, purely for the wonderful colours i could imagine you doing.

Gosh, be still my heart.
    My goodness, thank you so very much, wow! There is still so much that I want to learn, but I do the best I can! ^v^

Oh yes, I really love Wishing Night as well - it remains one of my favorites to this day. I really enjoy making things sparkle and I try to portray a feeling of emotion in my work, which can be difficult to do.

I remember drawing a shiny Ho-Oh for one of my Shiny Buddies pieces, but I made him look kinda scary since he was chosen for the month of October, haha. But I would love to draw a proper Ho-Oh with bright, fun colors someday!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Another batch of amazing awesomeness from TH24! It never disappoints! The Good Friends, Good Times is so well detailed! From both lighting and shading given off by the light of the fire. Ooooooh and that sunset! So beautiful!

The Garchomo one looks like the scene from a game/movie where the bad guy is shrugging off the heroes attack where they think they won. Like it was nothing and it depicts a very strong scene there. Very captivating.

Havshsjsebn that Galarian Ponyta too. So majestic!
    Ahhh thank you Chakra - I'm glad you enjoy them! =)

Good friends, Good times was definitely a joy to create for the commissioner! I was given free reign to pose everyone how I liked, so that's always nice when an artist is given that sort of freedom. Galarian Ponyta was equally fun to do!

As for Stare, I totally get where you are coming from. I wanted to create a sinister atmosphere where you would feel that the viewer has nowhere left to run - It's something that I don't really do all that often. But it was a unique experience for sure!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

6. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Administrator

Ahhh thank you Chakra - I'm glad you enjoy them! =)

Good friends, Good times was definitely a joy to create for the commissioner! I was given free reign to pose everyone how I liked, so that's always nice when an artist is given that sort of freedom. Galarian Ponyta was equally fun to do!

As for Stare, I totally get where you are coming from. I wanted to create a sinister atmosphere where you would feel that the viewer has nowhere left to run - It's something that I don't really do all that often. But it was a unique experience for sure!
    I feel as long as the artist is okay with total freedom in ways it's! So long as the artist is okay with it. Creates more room for creativity. Some don't like it though cause they know not everyone may be happy with the final product otherwise and complain. I'm pretty easy going though! So glad you had fun with it! Would love to commission you one day if you opened them up and had time.

Unique makes for some very interesting pieces. Some not everyone would expect and it'll for sure draw attention to it. Can make for some very captivating scenes!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I feel as long as the artist is okay with total freedom in ways it's! So long as the artist is okay with it. Creates more room for creativity. Some don't like it though cause they know not everyone may be happy with the final product otherwise and complain. I'm pretty easy going though! So glad you had fun with it! Would love to commission you one day if you opened them up and had time.

Unique makes for some very interesting pieces. Some not everyone would expect and it'll for sure draw attention to it. Can make for some very captivating scenes!
    That's very true! Fortunately my commissioners have all been really great and understanding throughout the entire process. What I do though to help is provide each client a WIP sketch at the start so that I can give them a pretty clear picture as to what the final product will look like. I'm also able to make minor changes even after the commission is completed if they so choose. But having artistic freedom is really great in that it is less stressful in the long run for us artists.

I would love to draw for you someday though! I just finished up a large batch of commissions and so I would like to take a long break and work on my own projects. But I'll see if I can take a couple here in the future - thanks for your interest! =)

Posting a quick sketch below - I want to try and do more sketches/doodles this year!

@Arrow-Jolteon >v<

Spoiler:

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

OOooh too cute!!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    That is absolutely one of the cutest jolteons I've ever seen! Please do more doodles! I'd love to see more like this!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That Jolteon is so cute and pure. :3

I agree with Scytherwolf, that is definitely the cutest-looking Jolteon I've ever seen.