Ace Trainer Brandon

Pokemon (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):
Skipper [11/36] Swampert [11/36] Arbok [30/30] Primeape [30/30] Beedrill [10/35] Parasect [0/35]

Temporary Partner (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):

Sparky [25/25]
Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1, Griseous Orb x1

Brandon was then dragged back to his cell by the guards, who tossed him in and locked the door and before leaving. Once the guards had left, Celeste asked him "Are you okay? What did they say?"

Brandon's answered in a frustrated voice "No I am not okay! I am being forced to choose between betraying and hurting one of my friends, or having my Pokemon die. And all so that f***ing evil Giratina can try to enter my dimension." At the end of the sentence, Brandon was an emotional train wreck, he was both sad and angry at the exact same time. A tear started to roll down his cheek as he continued "How can I possibly choose between my Pokemon and a close friend? I care about them both deeply.... but I especially couldn't bear to live without my Pokemon! It would be like ripping half my heart out!" he was now completely in tears as he finished off "I don't know what to do... I really don't!"

Brandon wiped the tears away with his shirt as he stared through the small opening over at Celeste's cell.