Ace Trainer Brandon

Pokemon (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):
Skipper [11/36] Swampert [11/36] Arbok [30/30] Primeape [30/30] Beedrill [10/35] Parasect [0/35]

Temporary Partner (Sadly separated from Brandon for now):

Sparky [25/25]
Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

Giratina smiled at Brandon and said " I am very pleased to hear that. It makes what I need to say next a little bit easier." He sat down on a leather chair as he explained what he really wanted "Before we start its important for you to know a few things. I am aware of exactly where your friends are at. I could have the Rockets storm Morty's hideout and even his little amusement voider wouldn't be able to protect them from my reach. However, I am a god who likes to play the long con. That's why I had the Rockets take only you. You more than all of your other friends are more likely to do exactly what I say. From this point on you will work for me and you will do what is best for my mission. Is that clear?"

Brandon nodded and said "Y..Yes... B.But... P...Please D...dont a..a..ask m.me t..t..turn on mm..my f.f..friends or P....Pokemon". Brandon was still stuttering as he spoke and he was trying to be careful of his wording so as not to tick off the evil god.