HD Sprite Request thread (for GCeA)

Hey guys! A member of GCeA but want your trainer card spiffed up a bit? Tired of using all of the default, mainstream BW sprites as images for your Pokemon?
    That's what this thread is for. Like in my project thread, I'll be taking requests for those pixel-overs of the official BW sprites. However, there are a few catches:
    • You need to be a part of GCeA.
    • If the Pokemon has not been completed yet (you can see if your wanted Pokemon has been finished by searching through this archive), I will, by default, pixel-over their official BW sprite for your "order." However, if I already have said Pokemon done, such as Treecko, then feel free--if you wish--to request a pixel over of a different official sprite of that Pokemon, such as one from Ruby and Sapphire, Gold or Silver, Red and Blue, etc. etc.
    • When you request, what you need to do is link to me your Trainer Card on GCeA; from there, just list six Pokemon that you would like to see pixelled-over that you currently own.
    • If I already have one of your Pokemon done, feel free to put it in your stats if you want! That's what I make these for: for people to make use for them. :>

Here's just a few guidelines.
    • I can take two orders at once. Six Pokemon is quite a few!
    • If you see that I have two requests currently accepted / in progress, please do not request from the corresponding person (or at all if we're both full). These things tend to take an hour or so, assuming I have the time, and due to the Pokemon / sprite of choice as well.
    • A single requester has a grace period of a few days before they can request again. Basically, after your initial request has been finished, you must wait at least 2 days until you can request another one (from the person you requested from). This is to allow other people to request as well, and assuming this thread gets inactive with requests, I may temporarily lift this regulation.
    • Mere, innocent inquiries about the status of your request is okay if you feel it is necessary. However, I ask that you please not overdo it and/or pester me to finish your request ASAP. If you do so, I may just stop working on your request and delete it from the waiting list as is.
    • You may request less than six Pokemon at a time if you wish, just no more than six, please.

Forms
    You don't necessarily need to strictly adhere to the format of a form; instead, these just show you what information you need to give me. First of all, a link to your stats would really be appreciated. :>

Pokemon 1:
    Sprite: if the Pokemon is already in my archive that I linked to above, then you can request that I pixel/trace over a different sprite of that Pokemon, such as from DPPt, GSC, etc. etc.

Pokemon 2: Optional.
    Sprite: if the Pokemon is already in my archive that I linked to above, then you can request that I pixel/trace over a different sprite of that Pokemon, such as from DPPt, GSC, etc. etc.

Pokemon 3: Optional.

Pokemon 4: Optional.

Pokemon 5: Optional.

Pokemon 6: Optional.
    I didn't really take the time to proofread this OP, so if you have any questions and/or something doesn't make sense to you, then feel free to ask. xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Pokemon 1: Sableye
    Sprite:

Pokemon 1: Marshtomp (not shiny)
    Sprite:

I wanted to get a new version of my shiny Sableye but I am clueless about what the terms mean. It would be cool to see different versions of these two.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......