So Nintendo has announced their newest console. That being the Nintendo Switch Lite. It is due for release on Spetember 20th and it's slated to be the budget version of the Switch with it being cheaper. However, multiple features have been dropped.

What has been changed?

• The Screen is smaller (5.5 Inch compared to the 6.2 inch on the main model)
  • Non-removable joy-con controllers
  • No Dock support and no TV output
  • No HD Rumble
  • Other changes related to size and battery power
  • No motion detecting camera on the right Joycon

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Nintendo-...e-1595961.html

So what do you guys think about this?

I think it's good a budget version exists so more people can enjoy the Switch, however, I don't understand why they've taken out almost everything that makes it a switch which just leaves it as a DS replacement with only one screen. Makes me think of it as basically an upgraded 2ds. I think it just makes a lot of the stuff redundant also as it seems that multiplayer may be harder with the lack of removable controllers, unless there is a feature to connect up more and the screen itself was quite small in the OG switch when it came to playing highly detailed games such as Smash Bros and Zelda and when you played multiplayer games that used split screen such as Mariokart so there may be more of a struggle with it on the Lite. What I will say though is they look stunning. If only the OG Switch looked anywhere as nice as those did.

I already have a Switch, so I wouldn't be interested in buying this, but for the guys that don't currently own one, would you buy this or would you pay a bit extra to get the full package?