Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Hey, we welcome all people who want to come, really. If you guys really do come, we will do our best to make you guys feel at home. :)
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

/////
    Last edited by Sir Batman VIII; 08-27-2018 at 12:32 PM.

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    Personally, I'd be very glad to welcome all the people from PokeStadium. All of you guys are welcome here and we'll do our best to make you feel at ease here ^^

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

☆~NEET ORGANISATION - THE LOLITA~☆ legendary_addict's Avatar
    Thank you for accepting us, Pokemon Crossroads community!

I am legendary_addict, you may call me Legend, Addict, etc. I've been spriting for about 5 years and had just stopped last September. I'm now more on competitive battling, so feel free to fite me in either Pokemon Showdown (a battle simulator for those who don't know) and in-game.

Now, IRL, I'm currently studying in high school, year 9, almost year 10 (oh yiss, near vacation!). I like art, A LOT. I draw these weird things once a while when I'm really bored, and sometimes I just express my feelings through pencil and paper. Although I love art, I suck at painting. Drawing, digital, and colored pencils are fine though. Now, other than art, I like math. People who are not good in math, I'm more than happy to help you. I find it surprising that you need math in becoming a pilot, my "want to become" job. Once I finish a day in school, I may drop by and browse the forums a bit. You will see me in the hidden list though, I like being hidden.

Now, after my intro, I say, thank you for accepting us once again, I hope we could be friends, fite me in-game or in Showdown, and have fun! :3

~That text above, so true~

FC: 1220-7270-9056
    Add me to get a lot of eggs! And no, they are not Bad Eggs, ban me if they are.
    Also, if anyone wants to battle, feel free to challenge in-game, I'm always ready,
    unless I'm fighting the League, or another person.

Im glad to see so many people coming over to the forum. We are working on a creating a sprite section to help get all the brand new sprite art work that you guys are bringing with you. Please if anyone needs help finding their way around please feel free to contact any staff member. Heck send me a message and I will gladly help out in anyway I can.
    We also have a intro board that you guys and girls and can use to introduce yourselves. Click here to got to intro boards !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Welcome, welcome! Apologies for missing this...College and work does not like granting me much time to visit during the weekday. I'm very happy to welcome all members of Pokestadium, and I hope both of our communities can grow into a large family that bolsters the Pokemon fandom as a whole and encourages much sharing of one of our greatest binding aspects :3

If any of you need any help, please, feel free to ask any of us! We're all a friendly lot (aside from a grumpy gills or two, nehehe) and would like nothing better than to get to know everyone and help out.

I look forward to seeing all of your potential, and encourage you all to grow without limits~

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Experienced Trainer
    I know I'm new here and I don't carry much weight with my opinion but in my past experiences mergers have always been wonderful.

HKim has known me for many years from PE2K. Before then, the Pokemon URPG has done many mergers in it's time., Starting from the Yahoo Group to PE2K then expanding to PWN and BMGF and finally closing its doors on PE2K. Each merger has brought in new members and many new friends. And of course, the occasional rival or enemy but they have always been for the best of the community for both those looking for a new home and for those standing at the door with open arms.

I'm glad to see that this community as welcomed another and have been prepared to basically call them "family" because that's what a community such as this becomes in the long run.

I hope this forum becomes another place for me to call home too :)

Again. Welcome everyone from PokeStadium

Senior Administrator

Just wanted to everyone know that we're moving forward with the merger. Our talks have been proceeding smoothly and I think we're all excited to see the unity of our communities.

In the next few weeks, you'll be seeing a number of changes. We will be merging our staffs, which means you will be seeing more Moderators. They are experienced hands at their sections and I look forward to the fun traditions and activities that they bring with them.

There are a number of new sections, namely the Contests forum and Sprites sub-forum. I look forward the many exciting and wonderful threads we shall soon see in these sections.

I'd like to encourage everyone to take the time to get to know the members of our expanded family. We have come together as Pokemon fans and I believe that our future is bright indeed!

Hello everybody! I'm kfrules777, the owner of Pokepavilion.
    Finding out the our beloved site, PS would be closing broke the heart of all of us. But we carried on, and survived! (Right? :O)
    But, I decided to go on an old site I created back in March just for the fun of it to realize that there were members! I jumped with joy! I'd never knew people would actually join. Than, I saw that those members were the old ones from PS. The pressure was on me! Fixing glitches, making improvements, but in the end: It all turned out great.

When the idea of merging came to me, to be honest, I didn't like it. But as we got more into the details, I thought, than thought, until i finally came to the decision: "Lets Merge Baby!" So, we're finally in the process of merging, and I am so happy! I can;t wait to create an elite forum, with many members to join, and for all the best wishes to come.