Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    I'm ok with the way abilities work at the moment-- but I guess it means that yeah, at least with Lillian, I'm waiting until she actually needs to use an ability before she uses a turn learning it.
    ((That said, rescue/escape is on the cards for her I think, Eheheh!))

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Hm, I think it could go either way.

I'm just being exceptionally cautious before I lock myself into a role.

The way perks(?) went though, I think people just kind of pick whatever and diversify, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Thing is, while we could have a lot more people Protecting, we haven't got any clues yet how Stalkers pick their targets.
    We have only needed to do one Rescue.
    We could Forge, but have no materials and no blueprints really.
    Investigations are fine but take twice as long to do as just an interview -- and don't necessarily turn up anything conclusive. We've got so many unmet suspects, can we spend that kind of time shooting aimlessly?
    Clairvoyance could be useful, but we more or less know what we're working with... though maybe it'd help us find more skin patches, things like that?

There are still so many places to search and Pokemon to interview. Heck, like 4 cycles ago a bunch of people took a perk that's exclusively for Scavenging, and which we can't even do 'cause nobody'll talk to the Poke' who tells us about it! But, I think that just means everybody is going down their own little diglett holes -- including me.
    Yeah, no worries. No stress on learning any soon, but I more wanted to get opinions on whether it was worth scrapping learning abilities as an action, and just having it something you can just tag me with when you do decide. That way, you also don't have to use it right away, and you can spend your action on something else.

With protecting, it's most useful for protecting NPCs that you want to keep alive, rather than ones you predict are going to die.

Just to note--trait, not perk. xD But yes, true. And yeah, no rush at all. :) I would say that investigations do give you a bit more information than interviews, especially if the pokemon is uncooperative, and gives you access to information that wouldn't normally come up in conversation. Hopefully it doesn't feel useless, haha.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Looks like we might need to orchestrate another rescue mission for that Mienshao's brother. Or perhaps we should speak to Vye first. What do you guys think? I won't be much help on either task but I could possibly investigate Vye.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

We're going to have to cook that "granola," aren't we. Who wants to do it once we get... Chopped Tongue and Geodude Skin.
    *shudder*

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Looks like we might need to orchestrate another rescue mission for that Mienshao's brother. Or perhaps we should speak to Vye first. What do you guys think? I won't be much help on either task but I could possibly investigate Vye.
    I think we should talk to Vye first, I can use my diplomacy to try and work things out with them.

PUS?!?!?! I lost nearly half my Sanity for a jar of PUS??? This had better be the most useful jar of pus this world has ever seen. And I don't even have the faintest clue what it could be used for. GAH.

VPP

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    We're going to have to cook that "granola," aren't we. Who wants to do it once we get... Chopped Tongue and Geodude Skin.
    *shudder*
    Yeah, I have a bad feeling about it, but it looks like that's what it's heading toward...

Hopefully none of us have to actually... eat that. This definitely puts a whole new spin on the words "Kitchen Nightmares."

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I think we should talk to Vye first, I can use my diplomacy to try and work things out with them.

PUS?!?!?! I lost nearly half my Sanity for a jar of PUS??? This had better be the most useful jar of pus this world has ever seen. And I don't even have the faintest clue what it could be used for. GAH.
    There's got to be something to it. I know, it looks pretty gross, but you'd be surprised at what kinds of things have surrounded Stalkers in the past.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post

As long as no one throws it at me I'll be fine. I'm sure someone may....want it? Anyone know someone with weird science experiments going on? Or some ritual that needs weird objects?

okay yeah more I think about it. Keep it away from me. I don't even wanna smell it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Hey fam,

I'm gonna add an extra thing to Investigate;

If the pokémon you are investigating lives at a location that you have not yet searched, you will automatically search it as part of this action and find any relevant items.
    I realised that this hopefully makes it feel a little more useful, and it would make sense that while tailing somebody, you had a look through their home space to find out details about them.

@Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Morzone @HorusMyDude @Arrow-Jolteon @Lychee @sammy0295 @Truly @ARandomTool @LKWayvern @Dragon Master Mike @arnisd @Shruikan

11. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Yes please let me rummage through random pokemon's houses while they're there just like I do in video games.

13. This post has been liked by:

Starting Saturday, gonna be in a place without Wifi for a couple days, so I may miss a round or two.