Location for Worlds 2020 is….

Where in the world is Worlds?
    Pokemon players in TCG, VGC and Pokken can look forward the 2020 Pokemon World Championships to be in London, England!
    The 2019 Pokemon World Championships in Washington DC has just concluded. The crowning of the World 2019 Champions in the TCG, Video Game and Pokemon Tournament has been done. Everybody is celebrating their crowning moment and now we know the locations for next year’s World Championships.
    London will be the place to be if you want the chance to be the Pokemon World Champion. Make sure to get those Championship Points in the 2019-2020 season! This will be the first time that Worlds has taken place outside of North America.
    Best of luck to those who are on the path to Worlds 2020!
    The post Location for Worlds 2020 is…. appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

Administrator

Seeing it was in London was disappointing to me in knowing I won't be able to attend (unless I luckily come across money or a job at Pokémon). It's good though because that's around where the new games are centered! Which is why I'm surprised they didn't do so with SM with Hawaii. There's always 2021 though! That or I gotta get ready for Pokkén Tournament and get my skills up more. :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I hope this means that Worlds will start sooner. That way the kids don't miss out on any school. I know that most kids either stay another day or rush out on Sunday to make it to school on Monday. That is going to be hard if you have to take a 14 hour flight. Or just miss out on Sunday activities.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga