Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Thank you. I want to thank...all the anime girls that I turned members into. And I want to use this opportunity to cast opportunity and draw 4 cards. I will then summon the Dark Magician and attack for 2500, while having my CEO Amaterasu attack your Vanguard. I will accelerate to clock myself like a boss. Join my crusade into world domination. Thank you, and happy holidays Madoka (just Madoka, because).
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Thank you. I want to thank...all the anime girls that I turned members into. And I want to use this opportunity to cast opportunity and draw 4 cards. I will then summon the Dark Magician and attack for 2500, while having my CEO Amaterasu attack your Vanguard. I will accelerate to clock myself like a boss. Join my crusade into world domination. Thank you, and happy holidays Madoka (just Madoka, because).
    But, what if I activated SOUL EXCHANGE?

I TRIBUTE YOUR DARK MAGICIAN TO SUMMON MY WHITE-EYES BLUE HEDGEHOG

also known as Sonic the Hedgehog.

--------

I have no idea when I'm gonna do when I'm voting, but I'll choose who I've had a chance to talk to so far.
    *expects nobody to vote for me for newbie o3o*

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    I'm voting you as newbie just because you said that o3o
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

side eyes u hard

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post
    When I first saw this notification, "Announcement: Member of the Year! Judge Joseph Dredd (We adore chaos because we love to produce order.)" I at first though it meant he had already won member of the year. That would've been a quick election XD
    LOL i made the same mistake. Though i do believe Judge Joseph Dredd deserves to win. I only wish i could make multiple votes because there are several people who deserve to win

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Some people are doing multiple votes. Multiple votes kinda mess it up though. I like to choose the less popular candidate if I can't decide, Because I always have liked to side with the unpopular for some odd reason.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master View Post
    LOL i made the same mistake. Though i do believe Judge Joseph Dredd deserves to win. I only wish i could make multiple votes because there are several people who deserve to win
    Thanks for the support man! Honestly I had little do with the way this awesome forum came out ! I am a day to day smod. I hat to tip my had to HKIM and the other Admins for giving us such a great forum. Corey also busted his hump a lot. So did the staff of ASB !There section looks better than ever!

In short everyone put in some major work and im liking that Im seeing people get that credit.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic20 View Post
    But, what if I activated SOUL EXCHANGE?

I TRIBUTE YOUR DARK MAGICIAN TO SUMMON MY WHITE-EYES BLUE HEDGEHOG

also known as Sonic the Hedgehog.
    Impressive. However, you have activated my trap card: bottomless trap hole! Can sonic run through a bottomless pit? NO. hahaha. During this time, I will play ultimate madoka, and remove the top card of my clock to my waiting room.

Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    side eyes u hard
    Happy holidays Kagome, but not as happy as Madoka's holidays. Because Madoka.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Dat random Yu-Gi-Oh battle doe /shot

also, me for funniest member

because

err

I has witnesses of my funniness *randomly hugs Hydra and Sonic o3o*

and is funniness even a word /shot again

Anyway, I dunno if I should even vote or not, since I don't know much people around here very well ahaha uwu;

But if I do ever vote, I would totes vote Judge Joseph Dredd for Member of the Year owo because he is awesmazing. also because, well, it's Dredd man. you can't just not vote for the best judge ever without getting that disapproving of everything face /shot once again

But no seriously, Dredd is pretty nice and helpful and uh. . . Yeah that's all I got ;w; /shot one last time

paired with sivelos boys
    Spoiler:
    [3:05:24 PM] Star Platinum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O-uRSFOrg
    dio's been evil since he drew his first breath, the speed weed claims
    [3:09:24 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:09:29 PM] i hate dio: he would verbally assault strangers
    [3:10:04 PM] Star Platinum: AS A BABY
    [3:10:13 PM] Star Platinum: HE WOULD SUPLEX HIS OWN FATHER
    [3:10:21 PM] Star Platinum: HIS ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS HIM GAVE DIO IMMENSE STRENGTH
    [3:11:15 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:11:16 PM] i hate dio: he single-handedly took
    [3:11:21 PM] i hate dio: literally everyone
    [3:11:24 PM] i hate dio: who lived on ogre street

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Achilles/Judge Joseph Dredd deserves a win for member of the year here. He basically runs GCeA...Every last bit of it. I'm not even joking; due to laziness/time constraints on part of the other GMs, he runs all the games and all the 'Leader' characters, and makes most of the events to keep things lively. He's fairly friendly and listens to everyone, making sure everything runs as smoothly as possible, from both a story and game-play standpoint...For a game completely thought up by one guy (or at least I assume one guy), and lovingly handcrafted, who has freaking Dyslexia (And something else I forgot), it is d**m impressive. And that's just one reason, though it's the standout one for me.

Also.

Impressive. However, you have activated my trap card: bottomless trap hole! Can sonic run through a bottomless pit? NO. hahaha. During this time, I will play ultimate madoka, and remove the top card of my clock to my waiting room
    HAHA!! While you were distracted with Ultimate Madoka, I've played all 5 pieces of Exodia!

...I don't really need to explain this, right? Right.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!