Thread: "Spambot".

"Spambot".

Not entirely sure why but I created an account - named Liiiammm (Which is the name I use on the majority of websites I use), and it was banned forever as it was classed as a spambot. I filled out my profile, what I wanted to anyway, and upon trying to add a profile picture (titled ahhhhhh, jpeg format), that was when my profile was banned. I'm not entirely sure why this happened, would anyone know?
    Obviously not a huge problem as I've, evidently, got an account now, but just wondering if maybe there's a problem with your servers that's causing unfair banning of profiles when they've nothing wrong with them?
    I know that having two accounts - a "sockpuppet" account - is against the rules, as is creating such an account following your original account being banned, but I did nothing wrong when creating my account and filling out my profile and I'm confused as to why it got banned in the first place.

I can cover this, since im the one responsible. I have pm'd the user about the issue. Closed

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......